Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Feeling Extremely Nervous Today (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125555)

oldasthesea 06-10-2018 11:50 AM

Feeling Extremely Nervous Today

I did had a good night sleep without any pills for the last days, been able to sleep well, Thank God.
Today i woke up good, fresh, ready to pratice in my mom´s car, just felt nervous on the way to the spot out of nowhere, and i´m positive that she was calm and she was motivating me.
Feel the need to have a pill or just meditation to calm down. You know that feeling when you´re disturbed, unquiet inside?

I just don´t understand this turn.

Anyone feeling like this today?

57tcjc75 06-10-2018 01:05 PM

Not today but can relate. Since going through this, "awakening," back in 2005, I can have periods of extreme anxiety I never experienced before.
Like an awareness now of higher dimensions & this earth as is is not HOME.

I have a pedlar bike I ride nearly daily, easy to ride while watching tv or online, cheap as dirt to buy them online or Walmart (the pedlar bikes), I take Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc; also I take melatonin for sleep, etc.

The sleep hygiene helps but not always. When going through rough period I can have some sleep issues but at least now am aware of what it is & usually what to do about to get back to normal sleep again.

Grounding can be like eventually having that arsenal of information to being, "healthy," but it's a process, & I think, never ending. Like the, "mysteries of heaven," healing, love, etc.
Hope today goes better. Life is a journey!
Too, I feel hopeful most of the time.
For those who are, awake, I think it's more about the awareness, love,
& less black & white thinking, which to me is awesome place to be!
Have a good day!

kuurt 06-10-2018 06:54 PM

I've been taking lemon balm when I feel nervous and it works pretty well. 20 - 40 drops (depending on how nervous) in a little bit of water.

oldasthesea 07-10-2018 08:25 PM

Thank you guys. I´m feeling a bit better.
I don´t know if i am picking someone else´s anxiety or nervousness, but i´m feeling better. Or it was just me, i just wanted to share.

I went out today with a friend, and did some Street Photography, i missed it. I feel relaxed when i Photograph. And i drove a little bit today on my way to the church. All went well.
I had a surprise along the way. Never expected.

Hope you all are okay. <3

57tcjc75 08-10-2018 12:19 AM

@oldasthesea,

Maybe you are right (picking up on another's anxiety or energy!)..
My mom was talking about feeling like she is getting old and grouchy..
& I began to think of the situation she was speaking of & I think she may have been picking
up on the other person's energy. Because she is NOT negative, she is extremely healthy conscious & positive...
Glad you are better.
I'm going to check out the lemon balm or lemons for calming effect that kurt mentions!
Take care!