Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   You don't hide from your friends... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71452)

sonfromnamek 11-07-2014 06:10 AM

You don't hide from your friends...

Why would these such benevolent beings that come from either within the earths crust 800 miles thick,another system in our galaxy nearby (within 500 lightyears), or possibly distances having only a master's understanding of the ability to warp the fabric of space time could overcome..essentially another dimension. My question is why would they be hiding from us there is already considerable evidence of some contact between world powers and another more advanced sentience the evidence is irrefutable. If the beings had our best interests such as here to elevate us to a higher consciousness then they would understand our government and world powers are incapable of handling the revelation of their existence without total resistance or a way to continue the status quot without a paradigm shift that would destabilize their corrupt slavery system.

LeoJeo 12-07-2014 11:39 AM

They aren't hiding. They just aren't showing their faces as much because to do so would be a violation of our freewill as a planet. They show themselves QUITE a lot but most humans are still thoroughly stuck in the 3rd dimensional hologram and can't believe anything outside of themselves exists.

Squatchit 12-07-2014 05:12 PM

The trouble is (as I see it) that you are putting a human spin on something that isn't human.

Nature Grows 08-09-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeoJeo
They aren't hiding. They just aren't showing their faces as much because to do so would be a violation of our freewill as a planet. They show themselves QUITE a lot but most humans are still thoroughly stuck in the 3rd dimensional hologram and can't believe anything outside of themselves exists.

I agree with this, also if they were to land and show themself openly some people are not going to take it well.

LeoJeo 08-09-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatchit
The trouble is (as I see it) that you are putting a human spin on something that isn't human.

This is something majority of humans do and tend to do. Its how they can grasp something that is too large for their minds to handle.

MissCreativeSpirit 20-11-2018 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonfromnamek
Why would these such benevolent beings that come from either within the earths crust 800 miles thick,another system in our galaxy nearby (within 500 lightyears), or possibly distances having only a master's understanding of the ability to warp the fabric of space time could overcome..essentially another dimension. My question is why would they be hiding from us there is already considerable evidence of some contact between world powers and another more advanced sentience the evidence is irrefutable. If the beings had our best interests such as here to elevate us to a higher consciousness then they would understand our government and world powers are incapable of handling the revelation of their existence without total resistance or a way to continue the status quot without a paradigm shift that would destabilize their corrupt slavery system.

I believe some aliens are benevolent. And I have been watching the Channeling Erik videos by Jaime on the greys and tend to believe the info.

Struggler 10-12-2018 12:20 AM

If they were benevolent they would share some of their knowledge and technology with us. All the cloak and dagger tactics they employ point to the fact that they are not our friends.