Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Why does a person fall apart once a lightworker leaves them? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94624)

GalTrav 09-12-2015 02:50 AM

Why does a person fall apart once a lightworker leaves them?

Just curious. I've been observing a friend (a lightworker). People are attracted to her like a moth to a flame especially ones who need helping the most. She's with them for awhile then their lives seem to be better because she's around but the moment it's time for her to go and help another person, these people's lives seem to fall apart. Why is that? Isn't it that when lightworkers come to our lives, they help light up our lives and when it's time for them to go then we are never left the same and for most, these lightworkers have helped raise our vibration to some level but for others it happens the other way around? I just noticed this happen to a person this lightworker was helping, once the lightworker left, this person went back to his old habits and ways and even seems to be a lost cause now.

Melahin 09-12-2015 03:06 AM

If the things that tie the person to those habits has not been released then that person will dwell back into them until they are resolved... if ever. It depends on quite a lot of stuff to be honest :wink:

wstein 09-12-2015 06:24 AM

Think about this in a more conventional scenario. The lightworker finds people that are unhealthy because they don't have money to by proper food. He(she) brings them good food and their health improves. Then upon the lightworker leaving the situation reverts (people return to poor health) because the fundamental cause (lack of money) was not resolved. So yes, in a sense the lightworker 'fixed' the person's health. But the real (root) cause of bad health was not addressed, it returns once they step out of the picture.

Rah nam 09-12-2015 10:54 AM

It is very simple, a so called light worker is not meant to fix anyone, perhaps show someone how and what they can do. It is then up to everyone to do it.
There are no short cuts, every one has to do their own work.

Gem 09-12-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalTrav
Just curious. I've been observing a friend (a lightworker). People are attracted to her like a moth to a flame especially ones who need helping the most. She's with them for awhile then their lives seem to be better because she's around but the moment it's time for her to go and help another person, these people's lives seem to fall apart. Why is that? Isn't it that when lightworkers come to our lives, they help light up our lives and when it's time for them to go then we are never left the same and for most, these lightworkers have helped raise our vibration to some level but for others it happens the other way around? I just noticed this happen to a person this lightworker was helping, once the lightworker left, this person went back to his old habits and ways and even seems to be a lost cause now.

Yea - we have to be very cautious about reliance.

froebellian 09-12-2015 01:07 PM

Lightworkers are not a crutch, they put people back on the path and the rest is up to them. I have had charges that started to depend too much on me, and while I still remain in contact, I am hands off as they need to learn their lessons.

It's like going to the ER, then getting discharged. The rest is up to the person and they can't keep going back to the ER with the same problem.

GoneTomorrow 10-12-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalTrav

I felt like that when lightworkers helped me, but I was able to get it together when I accepted that I could not depend on them. It has nothing to do with neing the lightworkers fault, it's not. People often find it hard to become self-reliant when someone is helpping them alot. and IMO this is especially true for men, men need women so badly.

Serrao 12-12-2015 10:21 AM

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This counts for spirituality too.
This is what makes big brothers like Krishna, Buddha and Jesus so different from other lightworkers.

It is the difference between 'making happy' and 'teaching how to be happy'.

asmallpanda 08-01-2016 06:23 PM

People have to be willing to help themselves and push through hard times. My sisters are both mooching off my parents at 26 and 22.

Energy Stream 12-01-2016 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Think about this in a more conventional scenario. The lightworker finds people that are unhealthy because they don't have money to by proper food. He(she) brings them good food and their health improves. Then upon the lightworker leaving the situation reverts (people return to poor health) because the fundamental cause (lack of money) was not resolved. So yes, in a sense the lightworker 'fixed' the person's health. But the real (root) cause of bad health was not addressed, it returns once they step out of the picture.

My thoughts exactly