Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   What is a Starseed? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83278)

acitak 19-03-2015 11:17 PM

What is a Starseed?

From my understanding there are many people who have life on this planet who are indeed from other star systems of the galaxy and even beyond.
There are those who would be known and called Terrans,maybe you heard of that, souls who have started their soul evolutionary process on planet Earth(Terra) herself.
I believe that these beings who have started their soul journey here are often those that are referred to as "young souls" , souls who have an evolutionary process yet ahead of them.
I think that there are many Starseeds who have chosen incarnation on this planet at this time, especially to help the Ascension process, to help that journey through difficult times that humanity is engaged in.
I know that these Starseed beings are from different levels and layers of consciousness as well as from various star systems, such as the Pleiades, Arcturus, Sirius, Venusian or other systems, and they are here at this critical time, choosing to be born in physical form so that they would have the right to participate in the events of humanity, for once born in physical form, many are indeed human, even if their SOUL ORIGIN is from a different star system.
For example, from the early years of my life I have had a feeling that I do not belong to this reality, but at the same time, I am a human being with all its weaknesses and deficiencies.
My understanding is that Starseeds have come not only to assist in the process of Ascension for humanity and Earth, but for their own next level of Ascension, for many of the Starseeds have ascended previously to other levels.
As I see it, this is why the Starseeds on the whole have a much higher comprehension and understanding of Spirit and of the connections with the Divine.

skygazer 20-03-2015 01:31 AM

Hi acitak, your post made me think of this...

...And how am I to face the odds
Of man’s bedevilment and God’s?
I, a stranger and afraid
In a world I never made.

A Housman

Chris Rofot 20-03-2015 05:31 PM

Well said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by acitak
For example, from the early years of my life I have had a feeling that I do not belong to this reality, but at the same time, I am a human being with all its weaknesses and deficiencies.

beherenow23 20-03-2015 07:15 PM

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

LadyMay 20-03-2015 07:47 PM

Someone who for whatever reason is more in touch with their intergalactic heritage.

acitak 21-03-2015 08:47 PM

From this we can conclude that entity Jesus was just one of the highly evolved Starseeds, nothing more and nothing less.

LadyMay 21-03-2015 09:18 PM

Everyone is a starseed. Everyone is human.

Everly 21-03-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Everyone is a starseed. Everyone is human.

You took the words right off my keys. We are all starseeds.

We are stardust...

acitak 21-03-2015 10:48 PM

I think that we are using incorrect word here.
Let s say a STARBEING, not a Starseed.
I believe that many have heard of young souls and old souls.
Loosely speaking an old soul may be an aspect that has been around longer than a more newly formulated soul grouping, a soul body.
They have had aspects that have had many physical incarnations, both on the planet Earth as well as on other planets that contain human life.
My understanding is that the STARBEINGS are often of the old soul variety, for they have begun their journey much further back than the more recent beginnings of planet Earth and those TERRANS who are the new souls of planet Earth.
Thus, many of the old souls who incarnate on planet Earth have a STARBEING origin that does not start of planet Earth, but perhaps on one of the other planets that host human life.
As I see it, they often come to this planet to assist the young souls that are starting incarnational experiences in physical form on planet Earth.
Thus old souls(STARBEINGS) have started their journeys much earlier and are old souls because they have had the chance to have many lifetimes, where the young soul is still going through preliminary experiences as the collective identity of that soul is forming itself,I can t better describe that.

LadyMay 21-03-2015 11:03 PM

It just depends what aspect of yourself you're looking out from. We are all comprised of old and new parts. When you look out the more experienced parts you will remember yourself as being from other planets, when you look out the less experienced parts of you you will feel Terran only.

acitak 21-03-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

It just depends what aspect of yourself you're looking out from. We are all comprised of old and new parts. When you look out the more experienced parts you will remember yourself as being from other planets, when you look out the less experienced parts of you you will feel Terran only.

If I understand correctly, you said that WE ARE ALL comprised of old and new parts, even the young souls can remember themselves as beings from other planets.
Maybe I misunerstood you.

LadyMay 21-03-2015 11:43 PM

Quote:

If I understand correctly, you said that WE ARE ALL comprised of old and new parts, even the young souls can remember themselves as beings from other planets.
Maybe I misunerstood you.

Yes. Souls are aspects of other souls, which are aspects of other souls. Everything is an aspect of everything. If you look out of your own extension you may only remember a few lives, maybe they were all on earth. If you remember yourself as who you were before you were this soul extension you may remember many more lives not lived on earth. It is the same for everyone. Though I am sure beings who call themselves starseeds may have more lives not lived on earth in their own extension, over all we are multi-dimensional beings not from any one place or time, we are just energy living simultaneously in different spatial and temporal zones.

acitak 22-03-2015 12:34 AM

Quote:

Yes. Souls are aspects of other souls, which are aspects of other souls. Everything is an aspect of everything. If you look out of your own extension you may only remember a few lives, maybe they were all on earth. If you remember yourself as who you were before you were this soul extension you may remember many more lives not lived on earth. It is the same for everyone. Though I am sure beings who call themselves starseeds may have more lives not lived on earth in their own extension, over all we are multi-dimensional beings not from any one place or time, we are just energy living simultaneously in different spatial and temporal zones.

Yes,I agree with you ,we are all multi-dimensional beings and because of that reason spirituality is full of paradoxes.
The soul is multi-dimensional in nature and has millions, even billions, an infinite amount of experiences in the various realities that exist within the Creation and Earth is but a small little theme park to experience for those who wish to experience it and play in this paradigm that defines the beliefs of a third dimensional reality that is disconnected from its spiritual nature.

acitak 22-03-2015 10:07 AM

Incarnating on earth gives entities with origins from other star systems the full right to participate in human events.
As I know, that it was the way chosen by the Star Nations to implant and embed their agents, so that when the time was right for these sleeper agents to be awoken, then this could occur.
It would be a signal to awaken the cellular memory of those STAR BEINGs or Starseeds who are on the planet at this time.
Awakening will be within themselves and their true nature.
It will then be remembered by many why they chose to incarnate on this planet at this time. They will understand the roles they were meant to fill.It has been spoken many times that individuals are asleep to their true nature,you know that.
One way they are asleep is by being asleep to their STAR BEING(Starseed) nature, that they are STAR BEINGs. The switching on of the cellular memory, will allow many to awaken to their true nature, their true purpose.
It is for this reason that there are many variations on this planet at this time that compose human consciousness, the human collective.

John32241 22-03-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Incarnating on earth gives entities with origins from other star systems the full right to participate in human events.
As I know, that it was the way chosen by the Star Nations to implant and embed their agents, so that when the time was right for these sleeper agents to be awoken, then this could occur.
It would be a signal to awaken the cellular memory of those STAR BEINGs or Starseeds who are on the planet at this time.
Awakening will be within themselves and their true nature.
It will then be remembered by many why they chose to incarnate on this planet at this time. They will understand the roles they were meant to fill.It has been spoken many times that individuals are asleep to their true nature,you know that.
One way they are asleep is by being asleep to their STAR BEING(Starseed) nature, that they are STAR BEINGs. The switching on of the cellular memory, will allow many to awaken to their true nature, their true purpose.
It is for this reason that there are many variations on this planet at this time that compose human consciousness, the human collective.

Hi,

I like this perspective. As I understand it what we call start seeds are those who remember their incarnations on other star systems in a vivid way. This could be because their previous incarnation in a human form was indeed on another star system.

We are all Old Souls in reality. The term is used mostly for the soul personalities with a lot of incarnations on earth as humans. They are aware of how humanity has de-evolved itself. They are very connected to the collective subconscious and ways in which humanity operates. They have energy habits which represent how we do things on earth.

Now lets say the previous incarnation for some one was Orion. Their psychic memory would not be as quick to embrace what the old souls are inclined to do out of habit. That person would have a wisdom and a strong intuition to do things the way they are done on an already evolved planet like Orion. They may not even believe in re-incarnation because this in a real way is all new to them.

In my view, the big reason the star seeds are here at this time is so that humanity can more easily break away from self destructive ways of thinking and being. Humanity has chosen to evolve itself and the rush from other star systems to assist us is well underway.

I hope this perception I have will assist you.

John

acitak 22-03-2015 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I like this perspective. As I understand it what we call start seeds are those who remember their incarnations on other star systems in a vivid way. This could be because their previous incarnation in a human form was indeed on another star system.

We are all Old Souls in reality. The term is used mostly for the soul personalities with a lot of incarnations on earth as humans. They are aware of how humanity has de-evolved itself. They are very connected to the collective subconscious and ways in which humanity operates. They have energy habits which represent how we do things on earth.

Now lets say the previous incarnation for some one was Orion. Their psychic memory would not be as quick to embrace what the old souls are inclined to do out of habit. That person would have a wisdom and a strong intuition to do things the way they are done on an already evolved planet like Orion. They may not even believe in re-incarnation because this in a real way is all new to them.

In my view, the big reason the star seeds are here at this time is so that humanity can more easily break away from self destructive ways of thinking and being. Humanity has chosen to evolve itself and the rush from other star systems to assist us is well underway.

I hope this perception I have will assist you.

John

Hi John, thanks for your reply.
My perception of reality is somehow different than yours, but it does not matter, we are in the same boat.

You said:" they are aware of how humanity has de-evolved itself."
I see that in this way. It is well reported through many sources that human DNA has been reduced down to those two strands that are used at this time prevalent to the human experience.There are 12 strands.
The dummying down of the DNA code occurred at the time when the Jehovah forces took control of this planet and have been involved in the manipulation of human consciousness since that time.
These Jehovah Orions created this situation so that they could create slave race, a dummy race that was largely asleep to the truth of their own being, to the truth of what they are able to accomplish
With the fall of Atlantis the human stock was reduced down to a most primitive nature,and only 2 strands were active, which allowed humans to work at the most basic level of instinct, almost a primal level,maybe you heard that.

This has been changing especially as consciousness has been shifting and more strands are opening all of the time.
This is one of the reasons why many people are becoming more psychically in tune. They are opening their psychic intuitive properties and tapping in to other dimensional levels that every human being is a part of.More and more are having multidimensional experiences, and sensing their multidimensional being.

As I know, there is that which can be called the creation of the Light Body in humans,now mostly STARBEINGS. This is being created through the activation of the DNA structure. More and more of the strands are being turned on, creating a more energetic being, a Light Body being. The Light Body is about the acquisition of more of the strands of the DNA that complete the total human being.

All the best

acitak 25-03-2015 11:47 PM

WHO ARE THE STAR BEINGS

At this time on Earth, there are many STAR BEINGS(Starseeds) who have volunteered to be present during this time of Ascension, this shift in consciousness.
They are of the STAR NATIONS, who have determined and decided that they would be part of the evolutionary process, and many of them have been involved, not only at this time, at this critical juncture of spiritual evolution, but have been involved in humanity's journey from the earliest times, even from the time of the Elohim, who were of a nature of Spirit,
having an early physical experience on the planet.

Mostly it is seen that the STAR BEINGS who have agreed to physical incarnation in Earth's journey and in the journey of humanity have been active in the more modern historical times.
As I know, they are those who were also the Essenes, who in the time of Jesus knew that a shift in consciousness was about to occur through a process that was long in coming.
It was not simply that the Essenes came together and created a community that Mary and Joseph were a part of,
but it extended backwards in time, and many of the early prophets in the Old Testaments were of the Essene order, building up this knowing of a time when a Messiah would appear as the Bible states, as that which occurred.
The Essenes on the whole were STAR BEINGS,
beings of the STAR NATIONS who have volunteered many times to incarnate to assist Earth and fledgling humanity to a point where Ascension could finally occur.

My understanding is that there are also those many,indeed, who are to experience it partially, who are not ready to ascend,
but are ready to have an experience on a planet that is ascending, and humanity that has the potential to ascend.
This is so that in future lifetimes, thousands of years ahead, they may then at that time be ready for their own personal Ascension process.

The ones of the STAR NATIONS, including the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, the Vegans, the Sirians, the Andromedans and others not mentioned, are here as part of the STAR NATIONS, the Venusians are also included in this mix.
They are all volunteers that have elected to come into physical life and form to be part of these times ,who have as their initial point of entry into those planetary systems,those points of origin that are part of the STAR NATIONS, that have been involved in the evolutionary process towards spiritual achievement on a global level as well as Earth herself, for many many lifetimes,and it is not simply in this lifetime that most find themselves and are awakening to their deeper truth of their origins,
but they have been involved in many other lifetimes where they are part of groups who are helping to shift consciousness, such as the Essenes were in the historical times of Jesus the Christed One.

This is therefore a situation that many feel within themselves that they have another HOME; they come from another place.
More often it is an experience where they feel out of place on planet earth in contrast to those who seem very COMFORTABLE on a physical polarized planet of a dualistic nature,
and this too is an indicator for many that they are STAR BEINGS, for even though they have agreed to be physically present at this time,
it is still a difficult sojourn for them for the energy of consciousness that is prevalent on Earth at this time is very oppressive and dense to those who are of a more refined spiritual nature.

Kulstor 26-03-2015 02:53 AM

this world/dimension is very very dense indeed. lots of negativity too.

Ivy 29-03-2015 04:02 PM

Like Scarlett said, we are all at once multi-dimensional.

I have a memory of a time before duality and memory of splitting into more than one. I have memory of finding a road and understanding healing during the time of Jesus. And a few lives in-between. I have a deep connection to the energies of the earth, to the rocks and the plants here, but tend to connect less with all but a few people.

I have no memory of the name of another planet or kind... but there is a place/dimension that I go in meditation and meet with other beings whom I am alike with and part of... these meetings have reason, but nothing that could translate into what I could recognise as reason from a human perspective.

So I look at the detailed story#17 and wonder where my own experiences would fit into that.

MIND POWER 29-03-2015 09:00 PM

The (intergalactic federation of light) look like the same characters who took over Christianity.....

I believe there is allot of disinformation, out there. I know with the new age spirituality, this idea that you are from another planet is appealing to allot of people. Listen we are living on earth right now, and my commonsense tells me not to truly embrace any of these intergalactic beings or anybody pushing their concepts.

(But yes technically everyone here could be a star-seed like Scarlett Hayden stated).. But that's not really how its being promoted is it, so sit down and think about that. And then understand that all pleiadian stuff in my opinion is abit shady......i would not really look into that sort of information to learn about star-seeds.

acitak 29-03-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIND POWER
The (intergalactic federation of light) look like the same characters who took over Christianity.....

I believe there is allot of disinformation, out there. I know with the new age spirituality, this idea that you are from another planet is appealing to allot of people. Listen we are living on earth right now, and my commonsense tells me not to truly embrace any of these intergalactic beings or anybody pushing their concepts.

(But yes technically everyone here could be a star-seed like Scarlett Hayden stated).. But that's not really how its being promoted is it, so sit down and think about that. And then understand that all pleiadian stuff in my opinion is abit shady......i would not really look into that sort of information to learn about star-seeds.

New Age ,Pleiadian,Federation of Light,disinformations,your commonsense,your opinion....these are all in your head only.
Core beliefs are personal and societal and cultural and all these beliefs are very much playing within the subconscious, and it is these core beliefs, concepts and perceptions that must be changed and reprogrammed, and those that are negative need to be deleted and replaced with new beliefs if you want to see what I am talking about here.
Of course,you can enjoy in your personal truth or lie,whatever that is.

MIND POWER 29-03-2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

New Age ,Pleiadian,Federation of Light,disinformations,your commonsense....it is all in your head only.
Core beliefs are personal and societal and cultural and all these beliefs are very much playing within the subconscious, and it is these core beliefs, concepts and perceptions that must be changed and reprogrammed, and those that are negative need to be deleted and replaced with new beliefs if you want to see what I am talking about here.
Of course,you can enjoy in your personal truth or lie,whatever that is.

Are you in contact with the (Intergalactic Federation of light)..? are you subservient to these people..?

I am just pointing out disinformation and nonsense where i see it.

What i am saying is that these Pleiadian's, are not what they are cracked up to be.

I agree with the other things you have stated.

acitak 31-03-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Are you in contact with the (Intergalactic Federation of light)..? are you subservient to these people..?

I am just pointing out disinformation and nonsense where i see it.

What i am saying is that these Pleiadian's, are not what they are cracked up to be.

I agree with the other things you have stated.

No, I am not subservient to these people,

some of these people are my extraterrestrial Soul Family,

my spiritual Soul Family.

MIND POWER 01-04-2015 02:09 AM

Quote:

No, I am not subservient to these people,

some of these people are my extraterrestrial Soul Family,

my spiritual Soul Family.

Ok man.

Fair play.

CrystalSong 01-04-2015 05:17 AM

When Spirit was showing me my "Photo Album of past lives" they went back very far - to the Central Sun. There have been many migrations and many lives to get here to this earth. Uncountable numbers. And here on this planet I have chosen to be in body in every rising of civilization and all the experiments of evolution, some like Lemuria I had many many lives in, continuing a particular line of work for many lifetimes.

It's vaguely interesting. I'm old - I get it. lol
What's important is this life - this NOW.
Apparently no vast number of past lives makes me any wiser than the next person on the street. I still shoot myself in the foot regularly and stare at the smoking gun in my hand and ask "Why did I just do that?!"

Learning about past lives and ancient origins is just one stop on the Path. Novel, entertaining, helps explain a few things and occasionally is useful.
But over all... Here You Are. :D
Do something interesting enough with this lifetime to at least get a snapshot or two in your own Past Life Photo album. LOL

John32241 01-04-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong

It's vaguely interesting. I'm old - I get it. lol
What's important is this life - this NOW.
Apparently no vast number of past lives makes me any wiser than the next person on the street. I still shoot myself in the foot regularly and stare at the smoking gun in my hand and ask "Why did I just do that?!"

Hi,

I so agree that it is this Now that matters. You do have a wiser outlook on life than the next person on the street, as I see these things. For most of humanity life is all about chance occurrences. You know that we create our realities and that you hold and point the smoking gun in your hand. What you would like to discover is "Why did I just do that".

There are at least two philosophies about how we create or alter physical reality potentials. One is that the free choice human can choose anything appropriate and alter it. Another is that we are guided to various things which matter, like a destiny of sorts, and that we have little or no control to influence that eventual outcome.

My philosophy is a combination of the two I mentioned. I work with the divine within to co-create my life. I sense that this is more of what you would like to be doing. If it is then your own inner guidance will provide the necessary insights, not me or any one else.

John

CrystalSong 01-04-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I work with the divine within to co-create my life. I sense that this is more of what you would like to be doing. If it is then your own inner guidance will provide the necessary insights, not me or any one else.

John

I got that memo from the High Band John . lol And Yes I do too and yes, I get LOTS of Guidance and Suggestion and the subject matter it covers is nothing less than Startling!

Spirit says "Have you thought about this? Well do so now then and then play with it, explore it - you'll LIKE it!"

So I do and some stuff opens and then walls are hit and I say "Why is this so hard? Am I particularly dense or is there something else I need to understand first in order to understand the basic principles involved in this?"

Spirit says something like "Okay, you're supposed to be having fun and enjoying this, you're taking it all far too seriously Silly One. So try this instead, build this (insert vision)"

So I do and go "WOW!!! Who could have known that would be the result?! That's amazing, and Yeah I get how that's a segway piece of knowledge to this other thing. But the other thing still isn't working yet, are you sure it can?"

Spirit says "Alright Sweet One, here, go play with this a while (insert visions of tessellating platonic solids or something) and see what else pops into place for you... and HAVE FUN. Laugh!"

And on we go.... yeah.... co-creating. I Get It. :D

John32241 01-04-2015 08:10 PM

Exactly. That sense of adventure and having fun with all of this is essential.

acitak 20-04-2015 10:37 PM

Who are the Star Beings or Wanderers, this was a valid experience,for example, but it was not a physical experience.
Rather it was an experience on a higher plane of vibrational existence.

Her journey inwards allowed her to connect on that interdimensional level where she contacted her colleagues, her space family.
She is of a SIRIAN background from the Sirius B planetoid system.
She was viewing her own LIGHT BODY as it showed itself in her original Sirian form.
Light Body is a 5th dimensional body of light.
She is able to travel to this Mother Ship whenever it is in the right dimensional position, for it too travels around, thus she is not always able to go to it,but when it comes back she can go to it if she desires, and she will do so and does so, mostly in her DREAMS.

Unfortunately, this does not means she will always remember these visits back to the Mother Ship and the reconnection with her spiritual SOUL FAMILY, her extraterrestrial soul family.
Many who are Star Beings or Wanderers, connect on that interdimensional level through the DREAM STATE when they are free of their physical form like this young woman who has had this experience, and this validates what we have spoken of recently, that MANY of the Star Beings or Wanderers are extraterrestrial in nature and are having experiences such as this that connect them back to their own Mother Ship, be it Sirian, Arcturian, Venusian, Pleiadian,Vegan,Solarian,Andromedan or any of the other Star Nations.

Kulstor 21-04-2015 09:52 PM

Sounds sorta like some of my experiences. I've only really seen 2 of them. A Sirius woman, who I've seen the most often, and a few times, what looked like an anthro orca, who was my guide at the time.

These were never abductions. I guess they happen at an etheric, astral, or whatever dimension. No idea which one and I'm always either what looks like a dolphin or an orca. usually a dolphin. I've never been scared. It's like I sorta know the place, though I can't remember her or anything about the place. No idea if it is a place on some other world or a ship.

The Sirius woman seems to be some sort of medical technician, doctor or something. All she's done to me is some sort of examination and refill a device inside me that I've been told is a timed release device to release light at a timed interval into me, those around me and into the earth grid to help with the earth's shift. Also some adjustments needed now and then to the energy thing I think I'm bringing into the earth grid to help with the shift. Or perhaps the device does that. Never has been a scary thing. I'd guess some of my incidents may happen while I'm asleep and I may not remember them. The last one i recall as a week or so ago, maybe a month ago, not sure. I was in 3 places, while listening to a guided meditation. my physical body was here, I was also where the guided meditation was taking place but also where ever that Sirius woman was since she said the device was depleted of light and needed to be refilled.

I've done a few past life guided meditations, guided hypnosis and such and some spontaneous memories and none of them were on earth.

at one point I did ask her what our relationship was and she said we're colleagues. She also said, when I first said she's of Sirius type. No idea why I said that when I first saw her, I just knew and blurted it out, maybe soul knowledge. She said she was relived I am at least half aware and you don't know what it's like working with folks who are needlessly scared, asking what sort of monster is she, and stuff like that.

=====================

I also was doing a guided meditation, I think an opening to channel one, and I was in some sort of city, an arcturian city I guess since I met a being who is shorter then I was, larger head then a human of that size would have, a bit larger eyes I think. not a grey. His skin was maybe blue, green or a mix of the. The builing had a lot of clear crystal on one side so you could see outside. it was shaped like a square, with a hollow center with some sort of park or garden inside. The outside looked pretty natural but there was a buiding identical to this one not to far off and I could seee various beings walking around, like a unicorn, some that looked like anthro dolphins and orcas, a few that looked like some sort of insect, maybe a praying mantis or something. some that looked like this being, whatever he was. There were not elevators since you could just decide gravity no longer effected you and fly up to the next floor.

acitak 21-04-2015 10:55 PM

What a great experiences you have Kulstor.

Interesting, you said Sirian woman, I know that some of my Soul Family guys are from Sirius and that some of them are at a Mother Ship above Earth right now.
I also know that I did not have many Earth incarnations, maybe from fall of Atlantis to now, I am not sure.

You said that you are always either what looks like a dolphin or an orca, usually a dolphin and I think that that is,maybe, your original Sirian Light Body,your original Sirian form in 5th,6th dimension, I just guess, of course.

Do you feel love for these guys, Sirians,dolphins, do you think or feel that they are part of your Soul Family or larger Soul Group, maybe?

Kulstor 21-04-2015 11:19 PM

It may be my original light body. Not sure if the dolphin beings are from sirius or not, maybe they are. I've had several past lives where I've had flashes or more & they are dolphins. I do feel a very strong connection to dolphins and orcas.

It could be my original sirian form. I did have the ability to project months ago and did visit a few times someplace where other dolphin type beings live that call themselves the pod. At least some can change what their bodies look like, though they usually stay dolphins. A few switch to orcas when they are with each other.

When soul appears to me it's often as a dolphin, anthro or non anthro, sometimes a mix of chest up anthro, belly down non anthro, or as an orca version. Twin flame (who isn't incarnate) is usually the same, dolphin sometimes an orca, and non anthro usually, sometimes anthro.

acitak 22-04-2015 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulstor
I did have the ability to project months ago and did visit a few times someplace where other dolphin type beings live that call themselves the pod.

Very interesting, can you share more details of that place and the life there.

Kulstor 22-04-2015 03:46 PM

From what I've seen. There are some crystal structures there, and they use some crystals in their treatments. It seems they can emit some sort of sound, like singing, and some crystals will resonate in the same frequency to their singing and it'll have a certain effect on someone. Some form of healing is the main thing this is used for. Various types of healing or treatments, like clearing blockages and such. At least some areas the crystals produce a steady sound, a very low sound, but a steady sound that is around the areas where they are. One gets quickly use to it where you can't consciously hear it anymore. They do use technology.

They do have a huge commons area, and some areas that seem to be a bit more private or only certain ones go to. Not sure of the details. I've not seen them but I've been told they do have their individual homes. It seems also we could alter our bodies shapes to be what we want, or at least some of us could. I could change to be a dolphin type being, which was the default it seemed, an anthro version, orca, anthro orca, and gender as well. I did see one that switched to look like Gandalf and make a staff appear as he talked about the 3rd hobbit movie, I've not seen it yet and this was a few weeks before it came out.

It seems one can also manifest stuff you want. Like if you want a chair you can have one. Though it seems it's not permanent. There is no real water, like dolphins live in on earth, but one could just like fly wherever you want to go. Not sure if the majority could alter their shapes and didn't bother much. Most were in dolphin type forms. Some, it seems, would shift to orca type forms, but only when they were not in the commons area. There is a sort of unofficial hierarchy, but everyone is equal, just some members have more wisdom accumulated over time then certain others and they seem to know who those are, but it's not a real hierarchy system. Just some have more wisdom then others. Hard to exactly explain. I did see what looked like a gold eastern dragon once in one of the buildings where they give treatments. They mentioned he's a friend of some there.

Not sure if that is a planet somewhere or not. Never thought to ask.

mindanalyzer 22-04-2015 03:54 PM

I believe that many of you have been deceived and manipulated by aliens/demons (from other dimensions or realities). These beings do exist and have a dark agenda towards us; they can be friendly [as long as you follow them and do as they say] and full of knowledge but their true aim is to entrap you and get you away from salvation. I can see how many of you echo their blasphemous teachings (ie the "I am God" statement, the Christ consciousness, the higher self, that the God of Israel has left us with 2 strands of DNA to control us like monkeys [this is very offensive], that Jesus is "only" an ascended master, etc). Think for a while, people, these are exactly the teachings of Satan. Pay attention to Genesis: "4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die: 5 For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".

I have been blessed by God, in the name of his son Jesus Christ, because his angels have appeared to me in my dreams and informed me that these aliens are the enemy of God, and as such they are fighting them because their goal is to lead us into perdition.

God bless you

acitak 22-04-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I believe that many of you have been deceived and manipulated by aliens/demons (from other dimensions or realities). These beings do exist and have a dark agenda towards us; they can be friendly [as long as you follow them and do as they say] and full of knowledge but their true aim is to entrap you and get you away from salvation. I can see how many of you echo their blasphemous teachings (ie the "I am God" statement, the Christ consciousness, the higher self, that the God of Israel has left us with 2 strands of DNA to control us like monkeys [this is very offensive], that Jesus is "only" an ascended master, etc). Think for a while, people, these are exactly the teachings of Satan. Pay attention to Genesis: "4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die: 5 For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".

I have been blessed by God, in the name of his son Jesus Christ, because his angels have appeared to me in my dreams and informed me that these aliens are the enemy of God, and as such they are fighting them because their goal is to lead us into perdition.

God bless you

Hahaha,go to your small hole full of fears, brainwashed and mind-controlled being and do not preach to others things that you do not understand and maybe you will understand for few thousands of years when your consciousness will be mature enough to expand itself beyond 3rd dimensional limitations.
Good luck and sorry if I am rude somehow,
and all the best.

mindanalyzer 22-04-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Hahaha,go to your small hole full of fears, brainwashed,mind-controlled being and do not preach to others things that you do not understand and maybe you will understand for few thousands of years when your consciousness will be mature enough to expand itself beyond 3rd dimensional limitations.
and all the best.

No problem, I respect you and take no offense in your words. I just needed to say what I believe needed to be said; if my words get to a single one of you, then I will be satisfied. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

God bless you!!!

2001zhaozhao 22-04-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Hahaha,go to your small hole full of fears, brainwashed and mind-controlled being and do not preach to others things that you do not understand and maybe you will understand for few thousands of years when your consciousness will be mature enough to expand itself beyond 3rd dimensional limitations.
and all the best.

What's your opinion then? In scientific definitions, just like our planet, aliens are using up all of their resources on their home and are finding more. If they find our planet they won't be good to us in any ways.

acitak 22-04-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
No problem, I respect you and take no offense in your words. I just needed to say what I believe needed to be said; if my words get to a single one of you, then I will be satisfied. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

God bless you!!!

As I see that,we are all at this forums at different levels of consciousness,it is not that someone is better than someone else, just at different levels of consciousness,a different beliefs which are forming a different perceptions of reality of individuals.

My dear friend said recently:" Law of attraction and Law of repulsion".
It is quite simple: similar beliefs attract similar beliefs, different beliefs are repulsing each other.

When you came with your Biblical fear based drama beliefs, within me automatically have raised a Law of repulsion becuse you are not at "Religion and Faiths"forums, you are at "Star Children" forum and I do not have to listen here of some fabricated Biblical stories which Controllers of this planet use for thousands of years to manipulate mass consciousness of sleeping humanity, which lead to mass somnambulism in every day life of people.

I am not here to argue with people ,just to talk with a like-minded people.

All the best

acitak 22-04-2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulstor
From what I've seen. There are some crystal structures there, and they use some crystals in their treatments. It seems they can emit some sort of sound, like singing, and some crystals will resonate in the same frequency to their singing and it'll have a certain effect on someone. Some form of healing is the main thing this is used for. Various types of healing or treatments, like clearing blockages and such. At least some areas the crystals produce a steady sound, a very low sound, but a steady sound that is around the areas where they are. One gets quickly use to it where you can't consciously hear it anymore. They do use technology.

They do have a huge commons area, and some areas that seem to be a bit more private or only certain ones go to. Not sure of the details. I've not seen them but I've been told they do have their individual homes. It seems also we could alter our bodies shapes to be what we want, or at least some of us could. I could change to be a dolphin type being, which was the default it seemed, an anthro version, orca, anthro orca, and gender as well. I did see one that switched to look like Gandalf and make a staff appear as he talked about the 3rd hobbit movie, I've not seen it yet and this was a few weeks before it came out.

It seems one can also manifest stuff you want. Like if you want a chair you can have one. Though it seems it's not permanent. There is no real water, like dolphins live in on earth, but one could just like fly wherever you want to go. Not sure if the majority could alter their shapes and didn't bother much. Most were in dolphin type forms. Some, it seems, would shift to orca type forms, but only when they were not in the commons area. There is a sort of unofficial hierarchy, but everyone is equal, just some members have more wisdom accumulated over time then certain others and they seem to know who those are, but it's not a real hierarchy system. Just some have more wisdom then others. Hard to exactly explain. I did see what looked like a gold eastern dragon once in one of the buildings where they give treatments. They mentioned he's a friend of some there.

Not sure if that is a planet somewhere or not. Never thought to ask.

The Atlanteans also used crystal technology as is known. The dye was crystalline in nature and it could capture those fields of energy that are in the air and the atmosphere, translating this into a frequency or vibration that was absorbed by the body and enhanced the immune system, and tweaked the body to such a high degree of good health that excellent health was the norm and not the exception in Atlantean times.
Very interesting ,indeed.

Unfortunately this did not prevent certain factions of the Altantean culture to misuse this very same technology on a grander scale in their exploitation of the earth.