Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Origin of life on earth? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56863)

slaga 17-09-2013 10:17 PM

Origin of life on earth?

Did it all start from chemical reactions forming amino acids? Or did it have something to do with a meteor? Or do you have a different theory?

Ecthalion 18-09-2013 10:07 AM

Some scientists think that the amino acids were delivered to earth on a meteor; others that they formed on earth. Either way, they were formed from chemicals reacting. Where the reaction occurred isn't really important.

slaga 18-09-2013 11:14 PM

Not important? Maybe not, but it is interesting to think that life could have evolved on other planets in a similar way.

Dream Librarian 19-09-2013 10:12 AM

As life evolves through the changing of intertwining moments, there cease to be just one origin of life.

Ecthalion 19-09-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaga
Not important? Maybe not, but it is interesting to think that life could have evolved on other planets in a similar way.

If life did not begin in billions of unconnected worlds at billions of different times I would be amazed. The universe is so immense it is impossible to imagine. Earth is of the tiniest significance. Life is teeming in countless other places. Independent of life on earth, and in no way related to it. I reckon.

hannah 06-10-2013 03:03 PM

It is a new idea, now gaining a lot of support, that life in the form of bacteria came to earth from space. There is not enough time between the earth's crust solidifying and life appearing for it to have evolved from scratch.
It was thought that bacteria couldn't survive the radiation in space, but this is now known to be untrue

CrystalSong 06-10-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaga
Did it all start from chemical reactions forming amino acids? Or did it have something to do with a meteor? Or do you have a different theory?

When you are able to access the Ashkaic Record and actually look through the records of the Mass Collective Consciousness for this - the third rock from the sun, you will see Earth was colonized by sentient bipeds originally. And there were multiple subsequent colonization by other races over time and some breeding projects also which brought a particular species of primitive life forms that were indigenous on earth to into what would evolve eventually into what humans are today.

Amino acids were involved in some of the cross breeding experiments most likely and there was a meteor involved also, but it was involved in the destruction of an entire race of early inhabitants called the Lemurians. A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

Better to learn to meditate and access the Records for yourself though as someone or even a 1000 people telling you corroborating stories of what they have seen in the Records will all sound like inventive goobly-gok until you witness it for yourself.
Until you look into it for your self, evolve your Consciousness enough to do the detective work, everything you imagine and think of and everyone else's opinions who have not delved into the Mass Collective Consciousness Records will just be postulations and opinions.

norseman 06-10-2013 05:33 PM

Fred Hoyle and Prof Wicramasinghe proposed "life from space" - the Panspermia Theory.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/8491398.stm

Niebla0007 06-10-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

There is still more than a plenty of humans which are too war-like.
Wars and hells on earth continue, until they learn to be more constructive rather than destructive
and to absolutely want peace in their very selves
and to love life.

Dream Librarian 07-10-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When you are able to access the Ashkaic Record and actually look through the records of the Mass Collective Consciousness for this - the third rock from the sun, you will see Earth was colonized by sentient bipeds originally. And there were multiple subsequent colonization by other races over time and some breeding projects also which brought a particular species of primitive life forms that were indigenous on earth to into what would evolve eventually into what humans are today.

Amino acids were involved in some of the cross breeding experiments most likely and there was a meteor involved also, but it was involved in the destruction of an entire race of early inhabitants called the Lemurians. A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

Better to learn to meditate and access the Records for yourself though as someone or even a 1000 people telling you corroborating stories of what they have seen in the Records will all sound like inventive goobly-gok until you witness it for yourself.
Until you look into it for your self, evolve your Consciousness enough to do the detective work, everything you imagine and think of and everyone else's opinions who have not delved into the Mass Collective Consciousness Records will just be postulations and opinions.

It is all stories/beliefs is it not? - the Akashic Records; a collection of beliefs/thoughts or how you wish to phrase it. To a being like me it is a highly imaginative place, this though might not be the truth for everyone. I could tell many stories of the past, as I think I experienced it, as I think I understood it. That does not make them anymore true than those telling a different story... to me we cannot perceive anything beyond the way we understand them, this is the limit we enter the Akashic Records with, basically perceives life through.

I call this world others call Earth for Arcadia, though there might not be much left of the world I knew as Arcadia, however as long as it is part of me, then it will be part of this world... these days with so many visitors from so many worlds through so many shifting ages/moments, I would suspect that the memory of Earth is so much more than its very origin in a linear perception of time and space (if that memory truely exist anymore or ever existed :dontknow:). From a perception where there is no such thing besides the moment we exist within, the origin of life on Earth is right now, right here.

CrystalSong 07-10-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
It is all stories/beliefs is it not? - the Akashic Records; a collection of beliefs/thoughts or how you wish to phrase it.

Perhaps for some it maybe beliefs and stories, but when one see's the clips for themselves it is no longer a belief or story anymore than one's trip to Grandma's house is a belief or story. One was there, one saw Grandma.
Though I suppose it's possible for someone else to come along and convince them that they just imagined they went to Grandma's house.

Dream Librarian 09-10-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Perhaps for some it maybe beliefs and stories, but when one see's the clips for themselves it is no longer a belief or story anymore than one's trip to Grandma's house is a belief or story. One was there, one saw Grandma.
Though I suppose it's possible for someone else to come along and convince them that they just imagined they went to Grandma's house.

I have been to the Akashic Records and talk of it the way I perceive it... the fact that you talk about it differently is to me very interesting and says quite a lot about reality (if you ask me).

There are many ways one could see a singular object (like the origin), really it is only your imagination that sets the limit. Something as incredible as organic lifeforms could simply be described as imagination unfolding itself on a molecular level.

William 10-10-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Something as incredible as organic lifeforms could simply be described as imagination unfolding itself on a molecular level.

^this.....

Tobi 13-10-2013 12:04 AM

Stardust....with a little magic in the mix.

Beckey Sedai 18-10-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Something as incredible as organic lifeforms could simply be described as imagination unfolding itself on a molecular level.

I don't know if it's something we can ever truly know. I imagine that there are as many ideas about how life originated on Earth as there are and have been people to imagine it.

And that statement by Dream Librarian is beautiful.

desert rat 19-10-2013 02:47 AM

The idea that life may of come hear from other worlds as microbs is called panspermia . How ever life started hear , I dont think it was Adam and Eve.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

Beckey Sedai 19-10-2013 04:51 PM

Panspermia. I should have figured that theory had a name. Interesting.

desert rat 20-10-2013 04:22 PM

I did not coin that term . I think I would have used a slightly different name , but unless some one comes up with a better one , I guess we are stuck with Panspermia . I like the idea of intelgent beings coming to earth , incarnating as apes that lead to modern humans . I like this idea over the idea that we are hear just to make loosh . You need to have read the books written by Robert Monroe to under stand what loosh is all about . I will put togher a post on loosh some where on this forum .

Boson 29-10-2013 04:39 PM

Hi slaga,

Are you looking for a scientific explanation? You mentioned amino acids. That's one of the building blocks of life forms on earth. The question is where the amino acids originated from. These organic molecules are strange in a way - almost all of them are left-handed (left symmetry). It should not be that way because in nature, chemical reactions produce equal amount of left and right molecules. It's a mystery but perhaps also a clue. Some researchers suggest that left-handed amino acids came from out space such as from an asteroid plunging into earth. It's really interesting to read about. You can google about it for all the details.

If you want to gain some insight about the origin of life from a spiritual source, then the easiest would be to find a a person that channels that resonates with you and get it from that source. You could of course do it yourself but it's very tedious and it's not that easy either. That's what I think.

Boson

Manjit Bahamut 30-10-2013 10:27 AM

The egyptians(this can be dated back to even the scripts of Sumerian beliefs) told of a large water moon colliding with earth.

Niebla0007 03-11-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
Stardust....with a little magic in the mix.

I like the "Stardust" the best,
love the Stardust movie, too.

Jenaxidai 04-11-2013 02:14 PM

Origin of LIFE from Lifechanyuan Values

"Apart from the lives of metaplasia and humidogene, all other species in the earth are designed and created one kind by one kind rather than from evolution. Like the modern tools we use now are designed and created by people. Although the monocycles, bicycles, carts, carriages, cars and trucks are very familiar with each other but all designed and created by human beings. A carriage will always be a carriage into and can not become a truck automatically; a snail will always be a snail and can't evolve into farm cattle by itself; a monkey will always be a monkey and can't evolve into man spontaneously." ~ From Origin of LIFE

Niebla0007 17-11-2013 11:35 PM

I found a book which is further enriching the studies of the origin of life.
Adam's Calendar. Check out
http://zuluplanet.com/intro/adamscalendar.pdf
which has photos of mysteries.

While new discoveries are being made by scientists to support the scale of evolution,
religious philosophers are decoding some of the mysterious stories from the many religions on Earth

Rawnrr 02-12-2013 10:30 PM

The building blocks of life may be found in chemical reactions.
This has already been proven by science.
BUT....so far there is nothing in science that can clearly show the development of consciousness. Mere chemical reactions cannot bring this into existence.

So the chemical building blocks is only half the story.