Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   I have over 130 decks of Tarot cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145650)

dream jo 27-12-2022 07:30 PM

I have over 130 decks of Tarot cards

[b] I have just I have just been going through my Teller cards and white in a list em how many I've got well and truly over 130 and I've got more coming in the post but everything is delayed in the UK because of the Royal Mail strikes is is it is so I've had a lot my parcels been delayed I did not realise I've had so many just shows you when you go through your list realise how many you've got I don't know anybody else has got more than me but by god it's a list of them to see how many you have got

Native spirit 27-12-2022 09:01 PM

I have not got any Tarot cards I don't like them. I have Angel cards and my Native American healing cards.

Namaste

FairyCrystal 27-12-2022 11:17 PM

I think PiscesMoon who was a member here had even more Tarot decks. But from what I remember she did a lot of readings for people as well.

I have some 65-70 decks total, I've made a list in the other topic on that. Most are oracle decks, but also a bunch of Tarot decks and 3 Lenormand decks.
At the moment I don't do so many readings anymore so I don't buy cards that often anymore either.
That was different when I still did a lot of readings for my YouTube channel and I also had regular personal reading requests. Cards aren't cheap and the readings allowed me to buy decks.
I don't feel the need for that many Tarot decks myself as I have a number of really great ones and I always like to add oracle cards to readings. So in that sense I rather buy oracle cards that resonate with me. For me oracle cards add a specific flavour to a reading :)
But we all have our own ways of doing things and also with what we like.

Making a list is nice. I'm not doing that again here as I already did that in that other topic.

Hologram8 27-12-2022 11:48 PM

5 tarot decks
15 oracle decks
reading the Angel Tarot right now

~2~
4 1 5
~3~

1 ~ message from higher self and master guides
2 ~ message from heavenly helpers
3 ~ message from earthly helpers
4 ~ message from your ancestors
5 ~ message from your future self

dream jo 29-12-2022 09:07 PM

I know I've got more coming in the post but with the Royal most like God knows when I get them

BigJohn 01-01-2023 06:17 AM

I may have that many cards. I just don't know.

Recently, somebody wanted a reading and I could not remember where I left my favorite deck so the person didn't get a reading.

dream jo 01-01-2023 09:11 AM

It's why I went through them and did a list and I did not realise how many had and I would somewhere to find and I got more coming in the post
So I am pleased I did my list to keep me right so I can pick the right one for Reading to people on here or depends but website A1 I am on because you all know a lot of us on different websites when we go on but we still know each other which is good
But I've probably had more than I've had my other cards

Anala 02-01-2023 01:46 AM

Wow! 130!

I have 3: 1 animal oracle deck and 2 tarot decks

Hawaiian Dreams 03-01-2023 02:06 AM

Wow, you all have so many!

I have the following Tarot:
-Mystic Faerie Tarot (my first deck)
-Enchanted Soul (Limited Edition version - it is sold as a tarot deck, but also has an oracle meaning on each card)
-Dali Tarot (with art from the artist)

The following Oracle Cards:
-Queen of the Moon Oracle
-Saints and Mystics
-The Shaman's Dream Oracle

And I just ordered the following:
Monsoon Tarot
St. Jinx Arcana (18+ featuring gay imagery) with Celestial Host add-on
Feather and Stone Oracle (also 18+ gay)

dream jo 03-01-2023 10:22 AM

I am busy looking at psychic shop to buy some more cards online but some I have got a and the ones I am looking at it hard to pick and like yes yes yes yes but I need some money on my MasterCard cards before I buy and get any more cards plus about discount if I use let her go that they give me discount off I keep going back

dream jo 03-01-2023 03:56 PM

I am just sent off with new cards and they're called Mystic Monday and I've got some tablet incense sticks coming over as well and a new pendulum with the help of my blue pendulum help me choose and gives me accident answers

BigJohn 04-01-2023 01:44 AM

The cards that are associated with the Mystic Monday tarot deck are very unique. Thanks for sharing.

ray=out 23-07-2023 12:21 AM

Anyone here have the Rider-Waite tarot cards?

dream jo 21-12-2023 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray=out

#

yes me

I've got a lot more cards now than I started out with I've got 160 I've got other 160 9 I've got over 169 cards and I've got more to get because I keep buying them and get addicted them more certain cards tell me to buy them because I get a vibration and energy feel often I know I've got some in a box on the basket on one other spiritual chops I got online but I am running my card so please put magic meaning on my card so come by them cards and more and help people on here thank you
But I love all of them my favorite one so far as sacred Forest and another sacred the arch good the anaconda cart I am learning more of them the hanged man to me I will no longer sacrifice myself or nothing the fool is pastors new not doing anything silly It's A New Beginning to a new life and you and your journey to my story of my life the death card I sit is very worth I say that it's Rebirth but in some people death yes because there could be a death of a person already in love and I don't want to happen but I was thank my cards for my angel cards I origin cards my information cards I thank them

Hemera 22-12-2023 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray=out

I have those too. I used to read for myself (and occasionally others) fairly regularly, but not so much recently.

chongjasmine 01-02-2024 09:47 AM

I only have 3 decks, one was a Rider-waite.

dream jo 01-02-2024 07:48 PM

I have a lot more now since when I did this post and I've written down but I've got I've got 177 cards now and there's some pretty good ones but since I've been make them down I finished stronger better connection and they are making a lot of sense of my mediumship thank you I even thank my to have a card to know am I angel card and information card every card I do I thank them personally

Hemera 02-02-2024 12:23 PM

I have one traditional set lol - the Ryder Waite cards.

I also have the Psychic Tarot and Akashic tarot decks.

Other than that I have several oracle card decks.

dream jo 02-02-2024 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemera
I have one traditional set lol - the Ryder Waite cards.

I also have the Psychic Tarot and Akashic tarot decks.

Other than that I have several oracle card decks.

Some of the cards some of the cards I feel at strong energy of them I do but overcards I don't feel strong energy but I have the psychic Talent as well under the psychic reading ones and akasha e ones as well there's so many you can buy I've got a lot of doving virtual ones and I've got a lot of our component is near ones

Hemera 03-02-2024 05:16 PM

Dream Jo, do you ever do tarot readings with the psychic tarot or the akashic deck? I must try that sometime on myself first. I choose cards from the deck but haven't done an actual reading with those. I can see how the different imagery could inspire different meanings and be quite fruitful.

dream jo 03-02-2024 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemera
Dream Jo, do you ever do tarot readings with the psychic tarot or the akashic deck? I must try that sometime on myself first. I choose cards from the deck but haven't done an actual reading with those. I can see how the different imagery could inspire different meanings and be quite fruitful.

yes I am chilling them I know put them in the journal by seeing what I feel when I got message last year I opened up on the mediums I give it off but same fail it helps me a lot now I even thank my cards when I write them down each card I thank them later but we're going back to my site have a cards again we're going back to my psychic tabs again because I feel like the work was in a bit more like my psychic reading cards and it worked in a lot more but I will thank them every time I get an answer of them

dream jo 25-02-2024 10:46 PM

I know have over 183 cards between tarot cards and cards and ovacult and information cards and let's get more and more as I get along by clicking them and I enjoyed because I know they are very addictive and I love it

crystaladdict99 03-04-2024 02:00 AM

I believe I may have some 10-30 decks and my collection is growing!
I'll have to write a list one day, but for now I pretty much have everything from prism & fleur (except for upcoming decks), Rebecca Campbell & more.

dream jo 18-04-2024 07:43 PM

Spiritual shop I buy more when I go in there but a bottom myself for the time being because I spent too much money in there when I go in there
But I'm looking forward to the next slightly fair I've got the next psychic fair I've got a second by more cards and more spiritual element tools to help me on my mediumship because I know I've been rubbish at lately because I've got a lot of green on but I'll get back into it because myself on again and repeat well and I can I can help myself and others on here when I can

sky 20-04-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
I know have over 183 cards between tarot cards and cards and ovacult and information cards and let's get more and more as I get along by clicking them and I enjoyed because I know they are very addictive and I love it

Do you remember Jo when you were a Child and built house's with decks of cards, you've got enough to build a Mansion :D

dream jo 25-04-2024 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky
Do you remember Jo when you were a Child and built house's with decks of cards, you've got enough to build a Mansion :D

Yes I do I've burned them up I will build them up and I know my John's dog who lived us but look a movie but I loved a bit no matter what
I did it again as an adult my old cat Lucy did the same thing but I love Lucy bits
But my cards I try to protect them for my cats I've got now because one of them if I upset and put her and above Mode all day she will destroy my things to get out on me but a brother it'll be in a bumble for five minutes and come back to me for loving attention but it was after dreaming and I felt three cards on the floor but not over which was strange you think that my cut Alex picked these cards of May he did
The Hermit was the first one which was given me the light to move forward to the present and future
The second car which is for the present I would say strength I've got a strength to help people to I did to help my brother on Monday because he ate it is cut tiger put the sleep I know it was sad and heart rate into my brother but I was there when she passed because I was stroking her head and yeah and she died but it's called give me strength to help my brother I just wish I could help my sister it was battling cancer and I can't help because it's so hard in the last card was the magic and magic and which tell me I can put the magic in my set I check where to uplook more help me with my special path my spud swirl path in life my spiritual life and I've kept these cards with me when he been here a Monday's cards a month I'm gonna keep these cards with me when my other cards is because it's cards I've been there for raising plus my crystals god must because both them later pray football with my crystals but that's pets for you
But I've got so many cards but I get more because some cards you filling to you feel connected to and you've got to buy them I know I've met one of the authors by accident when I was in my spiritual shop by in things and he served me and the advice Liz Dane give that advice that Liz Dane Liz Dane Les Dean give me was Goa by the picture not the book because it's more answers in the picture was a broker's hidden ancest in the picture what you'd want to say in the book keep looking at the pictures what they do so now but I'm I go for the boat for help because at the trainee medium and they more help and outcome medium but I like Yuma I like laughter and upliftment as a medium I don't like being aboved and been nasty because I've seen a few mediums being like that up and up things there shouldn't open up which is personal but I can't wait to get my next cards either when I got my special shop but I borrowed myself from going in the other part of the shop because I remember once I spent over 100 pounds without realizing so I'm only allowed in one part of shop because that is my Band on me but I'm looking forward to my next psychy fair to buy more cards and by more psyched tools like my pendulum board but it gives me good advice it helps me with his cards plus I like giving Peyton readings on here if they need my help not advice but I'll do it with their mission with their permission