Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Hello everyone :) What’s your most magical experience? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142675)

Ouui153 20-01-2022 03:49 AM

Hello everyone :) What’s your most magical experience?

New to the forum and I thought I’d ask a question to get me started! I await your magical stories :)

BigJohn 20-01-2022 04:10 AM

֍   I WELCOME YOU TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!         ֎

Miss Hepburn 20-01-2022 05:41 AM

Hi! Welcome :smile:...you won't get the stories right here in the 'Welcome' area,
but you'll find threads already started with similar questions...
and lots of interesting threads. Enjoy!

Native spirit 20-01-2022 12:31 PM

I would Echo what Miss Hepburn has said

Namaste

violathesiren 20-01-2022 10:12 PM

Oh my gosh I’ve had so many mystical experiences, one that stands out is looking on the floor, I was in McDonald’s, and having all these ethereal huge visions on the floor of mermaids. They were stunning. I always have beautiful visions on the floor that make me cry. In ancient times this would be called being a seer, and is considered a gift, but in modern atheist times it’s called a hallucination which I don’t agree with.

Bambo 20-01-2022 11:05 PM

Welcome to the sight!!!!!!

lostsoul13 15-02-2022 04:27 PM

Dancing shadows that spoke like tribal - native braille’s..

Madamedude 14-03-2022 09:34 PM

Having my life turned upside down, by someone who I mistakenly thought was God, but it turned out it was just another human being that shuffled the deck for me. Even more impressive if you ask me!

Maisy 28-03-2022 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violathesiren
I was in McDonald’s, and having all these ethereal huge visions on the floor of mermaids. They were stunning.

That's great!

Amaryllis 13-04-2022 08:29 PM

Coming back to SF after a long absence,

Amaryllis 14-04-2022 04:35 AM

Watching the elementals in the forest and garden.

Maisy 14-04-2022 04:52 AM

One night looking up at the stars and just experiencing the magic and mystery of it all.

zerojack 08-10-2022 07:16 PM

I was in college and had just finished up a final exam for one of my classes. A group of friends and I decided to walk around campus to blow off some steam. We ended up near this big old tree that everyone called the “magic tree.” I don’t know why it was called that, but it seemed like as good a place as any to take a break. We all sat down under the tree and started talking.

After a few minutes, I started to feel weird. It was like the world was spinning around me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I saw the most amazing colours. They were swirling all around me, and I felt like I was floating. I could hear my friends talking, but it sounded like they were far away. Then I started seeing things that weren’t really there. I saw animals and people and strange creatures. It was like I was in another world.

I don’t know how long I was gone, but when I came back to reality, I was lying on the ground. My friends were all gathered around me, looking worried. I must have passed out or something. But it was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. It felt realer than anything else in my life.

FoxTracks 09-10-2022 08:18 PM

The most magical experience I have ever had was some months after I had begun working with a dryad, a protector of the forest. I was aware that he was very powerful but I did not see my experience coming at all.

Once I summoned him to give thanks to him for healing me with an offering. I was sitting on my couch with the offering in a bowl in front of me. I usually see him with my eyes closed or just around the edges of my vision, saying hello. This time, however, he materialized in front of me fully. I could feel his light and high vibrations immediately and see his crown of twigs growing from his wooden body. Then, he outstretched his arms and physically moved the bowl in front of me 4-6 inches. Then he left. I took the offering outside and left it for him. The experience was almost overwhelming, he was so powerful.

So that’s my most magical experience to date :)

Native spirit 11-10-2022 08:05 PM

I have had many when I was younger I used to just watch the insects scurrying around. and as i was watching little lights floated around me they were fairies. When i used to walk my dogs I always went through the woods and there was a fallen tree .
I used to sit on it it was near a big old tree.
i often saw them there.

Namaste

AtaraxiaLogic 31-10-2022 06:45 AM

Unlocking my Magic

So I got in a minor car accident feb of 2020, until then I felt great. After it though I could hear voices, and eventually got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Since then, well its like I can hear everyone everywhere. Felt like I could hear over 200 voices one day I went on a drive,(all sounding different from each other mind you) I have also have quite vivid hallucinations. I believe in gifts and magic. Whether or not what I see makes since or hear for that matter.

Apakhana Akshobhya 04-11-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouui153
New to the forum and I thought I’d ask a question to get me started! I await your magical stories :)

Welcome! I love the woods and anything hat happens there is the most magical experience LOL!

Phoenix19 07-09-2023 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouui153

That's a really awesome question!

I helped someone who was going blind with Myasthenia Gravis recover her sight by taking her to a Qi Gong master with some miraculous break throughs.

The other stories can get pretty wild.

maryglo 08-09-2023 02:14 PM

hi there! both new lol

onhtwndr 08-10-2023 09:02 PM

feeling energy/chakras

After a bad marriage ended I vowed to only get involved with someone who was spiritual. I met someone online who lived overseas. We chatted/skyped & she spoke about how we astral travelled to meet. I didn't have any recollection of this & so she said, I'll come to you tonight & show you. I'd never had a mystical encounter before this. That night I awoke to feel energy coursing through me & felt chakras turning & opening. I've never had anything quite like this since but even just one magical encounter in a life is a gift.

Miss Hepburn 08-10-2023 10:24 PM

The only thing that makes this a fun special moment is that I JUST got done
talking in my car to God today....a big talk.

So I stop to get a pizza, haven't in 2-4 months and I freeze most of it!
They don't make a Greek style,white sauce that I wanted, then didn't have ice tea...I was laughing...
When I left he gave me the pizza for free, LOL...pays to be lighthearted with people...
ooorrr was it a GOD Wink!???? :glasses9:
Thanking him... I kept laughing out the door!