Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   If I Seem Absent (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137137)

Lynn 13-09-2020 04:28 PM

If I Seem Absent

Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin

Anala 13-09-2020 04:49 PM

Lynn,

Sending you love and compassion and hopes for a speedy recovery. Please take care of you. :hug2:

janielee 13-09-2020 04:52 PM

Lynn,

So incredibly sorry to hear this.

Please take care of yourself and likewise, wishing you good health and love.

Jl

sky 13-09-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin

Get well soon :hug2:

Native spirit 13-09-2020 09:17 PM

Get well soon Lynn

Namaste

BigJohn 13-09-2020 11:31 PM

►►►► GET BETTER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

Lynn
SF Admin

As far as I am concerned, you have been doing an excellent job.
I personally appreciated what you did for me today. Your act of kindness is deeply appreciated by me.

As for Kidney stones?

I have passed them before....... I know a little bit of what you are talking about.

As for back problems...... I have had my share.

All I can say is I hope the best for you. I am sending you my prayers, healings and comfort.

Please do get better.

jojobean 18-09-2020 07:19 PM

best wishes for a speedy recovery Lynn!! I hope you feel better soon

MysticRose 19-09-2020 07:58 PM

Love, Light and a Blessed Healing to you!

Pastthemirror 23-09-2020 07:30 AM

Hope you feel better soon

StrandedSnowMonkey 23-09-2020 12:39 PM

All the best! Take care

Lynn 25-09-2020 07:41 PM

Hello All

Thank you for your thoughts. I am better having 16 hours of labor to deliver a kidney stone seems to have done wonders for me. While I would not want another one its funny as it was 6 years ago almost to the day that I had the last kidney stone.

I have much better mobility and a lot less pain now. What I need now is to regain the muscles that were lost being laid up so much. So I have to moderate activity and take it slow.

Hydration is KEY when your in a mask for 8 hours a day at work. The Dr (surgeon) at the ER had a message for me to pass on to every woman 40 or over that they must drink a glass of water every hour it they are in a mask. That cranberry juice or pills is your best friend. Watch the sugar levels in the juice ! Too note dried cranberries too are high in sugars.

Avoid the carbonated water !

I am feeing more and more like ME again. I will soon post about taking "Year Ahead Readings". So I look forwards to offering that again. This year will be different as we have Covid 19 energy in our path as well.

Lynn

Anala 25-09-2020 09:42 PM

I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

janielee 25-09-2020 10:12 PM

Thanks for the update, Lynn. Namaste.

Starman 26-09-2020 12:05 AM

Lynn, I went through that many years ago, it was painful. Hopefully it was not a big stone.
May wellness surround you; sending healing energy your way.

Lynn 26-09-2020 10:21 PM

Hello

To update the "stone" I was in labor with it for 16 hours. It was about the size of a half karat diamond. So it was big enough, but I passed it at home at 4 AM. The last thing I wanted was a stent that could lead to infection. The last one I had was a full karat diamond LOL. If only they were worth the price of diamonds some of us would be rich.

They are on the rise there is another where I work with several she is working on passing. I feel for her. I too have a friend in England suffering with kidney stones.

I so feel for those that do not get what I feel is needed and proper health care. In England your told Ibuprofen and if there is no blood in the urine your on your own. Really ???

Here as I did not know it was a kidney stone I was rushed into the ER and they ran blood work first then a CT Scan. I was on meds for pain the whole time and well monitored. I was blessed for the compassions and care I got.

I have a minor bladder infection that I am monitoring. I just hope there are not more stones hiding where they are not seen.

Trust me I so would never wish one on anyone and I can only imagine what a man must go through. Its hard enough for a woman.

HYDRATION with the masks we must now wear. Water every hour, and cranberry pills. Cranberries are fine but high in sugar.

Lynn

Legrand 27-09-2020 12:18 AM

Tears to my eyes for your pain Lynn.

Thank you for existing and take good care.

Regards

BigJohn 27-09-2020 03:38 AM

Sorry to hear of your ordeal, Lynn.

I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

serenebluehills 29-09-2020 12:59 PM

Hello Lynn, praying for your fast and complete healing! Namaste.

serenebluehills

Legrand 03-10-2020 03:06 PM

Hope you are feeling better Lynn.

Lynn 05-10-2020 01:43 AM

Hello Members

I am back to being me again I so thank you all for your thoughts.

I have a bit of rehabilitation to do on my leg, I lost 3/4 of an inch in muscle so I have to re build that part of the motion. This took a huge toll on the body. Its really quite amazing how a stone in the right kidney could so effect the left side of the body. I guess it is all connected as I do have a history of sciatica on the left side.

Passing the stone seems to have eased most of the issues. I have to work on flexibility again, but then I have never been the flexible. I am going to start a basic exercise program this month.

This was a good wake up call to "Get Moving" as one gets older. So maybe others here can take a page from my book, and move more.

Hydration is key, lemon water is best. No bubbly water....that is NOT good for you. Simple changes can be made.

Lynn

Anala 05-10-2020 03:27 AM

Lynn,

So glad you have a solution and are on the mend!

Yes! moving and hydration. Thank you for the reminders. :smile:

janielee 05-10-2020 03:49 AM

Yes, thanks, Lynn.

Unseeking Seeker 05-10-2020 04:09 AM

Happy you have recovered Lynn