Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Numerology, Runes etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Life Path Number Meanings. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11578)

Graelwyn 23-02-2011 07:32 AM

Life Path Number Meanings.

To work out your lifepath, first, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit. (unless it is 11, 22 or 33, in which case, it is not reduced)

Number 0 - Limitless, Unknowable, No-thing, Boundless, Truth, Purity, Love, All, Alpha and Omega, Possibility, First Cause, Unmanifest, Breath of God, Unified Field, Source, Space, Consciousness, Cosmic Egg, God.

Number 1

- Unity, Beginning, , Focused concentration, Goal-striving, Action, Independence, Originality, Courage, Invention, Leader, Self-reliant, Ambition, Pioneer , Will, Conscious Mind, Positive.

Number 2

- Duality, Division, Polarity, Choice, Gestation, Cooperation, Service, Harmony, Support, Waiting, Diplomacy, Patience, Psychic, Intuition, Adaptable, Empathic, Partnership, Mediator, Comparison, Receptive, Helper, Collecting, Reproduction, Balancer of Opposites, Subconscious Memory, Positive and Negative.

Number 3

- Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humor, Fun, Attractive, Friendly.

Number 4

- Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hard-working, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthy, planner, materially creative, green thumb, even tempered.

Number 5

- Adventure, change, freedom, exploration, variety, sensuality, unattached, curious, experienced, periodicity, knowledge seeker, knowledge teacher, traveler, imagination, child-like, playful.

Number 6

- Harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage, family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy, healing, empathic, perfectionist, order, duty, comfort, service.

Number 7

- Philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved, inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep-thinker, introspective, spiritual, faith, esoteric, exotic, unusual, hidden, seeking perfection, ethereal, other worldly, enigma.

Number 8

- Achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-disciplined, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.

Number 9

- Humanitarian, compassionate, romantic, selfless, generous, philanthropic, loving, wisdom, idealist, artistic, spiritual healer, all allowing, other worldly, blending.
Master Numbers

Number 11

- Messenger, Inspired, Intuitive, Channeling, Inventive, Mystic, Spiritual, Teacher, Idealistic, Romantic, Artistic, Energetic, Enthusiasm, Angels of creative communication, Christ-like Love, Visionary, Joy-bringer.

Number 22

- Idealist, Expansive, Visionary, Master Builder, Material Master, Government, Bridge Builder, Alchemy, Universal Transformation, Philanthropic, Angels of Inspired Creativity, Genius, Inspired, Trouble-Shooter, Champion for a Cause, Tycoon.

Number 33

- Christ-like, healer, compassionate, protected, blessing, teacher of teachers, martyr, inspiration, honest, monk, Angels of healing and guidance.

I am lifepath 33.

What is everyone else here?

ROM 23-02-2011 07:49 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay I suck at maths, how do I reduce 4 digits to 1 digit D:

ROM 23-02-2011 07:51 AM

OHHHHH wait never-mind, got it. I'm 27

ROM 23-02-2011 07:53 AM

No wait, I did it wrong again. Mine is 9

Uhmar 23-02-2011 12:16 PM

I am a Number 33

- Christ-like, healer, compassionate, protected, blessing, teacher of teachers, martyr, inspiration, honest, monk, Angels of healing and guidance.

which can actually further be reduced to a six
Number 6

- Harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage, family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy, healing, empathic, perfectionist, order, duty, comfort, service.

So it is a combination of the two combined

norseman 23-02-2011 01:10 PM

- Philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved, inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep-thinker, introspective, spiritual, faith, esoteric, exotic, unusual, hidden, seeking perfection, ethereal, other worldly, enigma.
Now there's a surprise ! :D

Uhmar 23-02-2011 05:38 PM

Don't ya hate it when these type of things pins your tail to the wall like a a child's game pin the tail on the donkey....mine fit to a tee as well. rflho....
except it left out hard headed, obstinant, pain in the rear at times lol etc.

Graelwyn 23-02-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uhmar
Don't ya hate it when these type of things pins your tail to the wall like a a child's game pin the tail on the donkey....mine fit to a tee as well. rflho....
except it left out hard headed, obstinant, pain in the rear at times lol etc.

Oh Gosh, me too, lol, but I don't mind that those bits were omitted :D

GoddessLove 23-02-2011 07:28 PM

cool...but makes me wonder...

Graelwyn 23-02-2011 07:50 PM

I posted this to be useful to those with an interest in numerology.
If other wish to debate the benefits or lack thereof, of it, that is their choice, but I personally, feel no need to debate it or question validity. To each their own :) A number is a number, and it is up to others how they use numerology, or do not use it. I do not take it majorly seriously, and this post was simply intended to help anyone who does have curiosity and would like to work out their lifepath number.

Uhmar 24-02-2011 01:05 PM

Graelwyn))))) I am at a total loss.. you seem to have become offended by the above posts. I reread them again and find nothing offensive at all.
I validated the accuracy of the numbers
so did Norseman and Goddess love even though she said very little also said they were cool.

What prompted your last response ?

Graelwyn 24-02-2011 05:12 PM

I was not offended at all, I tend to rarely get offended by anything.
There was a different post above mine that questioned master numbers and the sense they were superior to other numbers. That post has been changed or removed, (I do not know why the poster felt the need to change/remove it) which now makes my response look a little out of place, lol.
But I was not offended so much as wishing to explain the intention of this topic, and that I had only posted it for information purposes and so others might find their lifepath number if they so wished.

Uhmar 24-02-2011 09:13 PM

thank you for explaining. It made no sense and now it does.

LaurenAus 19-04-2011 05:26 PM

3 here (: holllerrrrrr

dawn chorus 19-04-2011 05:39 PM

i've only ever seen 33 used once before on a website, is it commonly used in numerology? When I have done it in the past I have been a 6 but when 33 is included am a 33

cdog 19-04-2011 08:10 PM

number reflections

Any of you numerologists out there have an idea about reflecting numbers?
ie.... 51:15, 12:21, etc.
I have a few thoughts about it but wanted some other opinions.

Reflect on your thoughts
equilibrium
synchronize or the need of

NiteOwl 12-05-2011 08:24 AM

Number 7

I'm definitely unusual. LOL.

bionic 16-05-2011 12:20 AM

I am a 9 :)

GoddessLove 16-05-2011 02:04 AM

Graelwyn, I pm'd you:)

Kruise 19-05-2011 12:46 AM

I always thought I was lifepath 6, but just did this again, and it added to 33, which I obviously reduced to 6, when I didn't need too. My partner is a 22. He is 11 years younger than me though. :)
K.

AstralButterfly 07-08-2011 10:48 PM

I'm a 4 life path

SerpentQueen 07-08-2011 11:40 PM

11 in the house. :-)

I've never met a 33, so that is totally cool.

Scorpio 09-08-2011 10:36 AM

I have studied numerology and never heard of 33 this is the first time in 10 years... Must have to look,Aas far as I know 11 in mathematics, DNA etc plays an extremely important role to global physics make up of this universe... If you google 'Meaning of number 11' you will read it is very interesting

Docha 09-08-2011 04:35 PM

Birth number 9

Name number 6

Soul urge 3

So I'm a loving, creative humanitarian lol

victoria 09-10-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I posted this to be useful to those with an interest in numerology.

im gled that ye did graewyn, i hev a huge interest in numerology and am now tryin to work it in to ma tarot readin's as i think they are of huge importance. just last nite as i lay in ma beid i worked oot all ma familys numbers...

im a 7 :D

Zagacat 12-10-2011 09:01 PM

I love numerology. I have an 11 lifepath and a 22 soul urge. I had the good fortune of getting to lunch with a numerologist a few months ago. She told me some pretty fantastic stuff. Seemed a little too good to be true, lol. Turns out her numbers are very close to mine. Leads to valuable insight.

Ronin 04-11-2011 05:01 PM

I reckon Im a 33.. 1+2+4+1+9+8+8
Soul Urge 11 :D

dhaga 04-11-2011 05:33 PM

Well, this seems like fun so why not? :)

My Life Path number: 4
- Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hard-working, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthy, planner, materially creative, green thumb, even tempered.

Yeah...some of those things definitely fit.

How does one generate a "name number" and "soul urge" number?

Ronin 04-11-2011 06:51 PM

Here you go (with middle):
http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp

Rhodes 30-04-2012 08:57 PM

I am a six as well: 1+1+2+2+1+9+6+2=24. 2+4=6; funny thing, my real name works out to be a life path number of 8 so, I've had to change it to equal my life path number of 6 which Rhodes is. Cool :)

ArtisticAthlete 29-07-2012 08:52 PM

My Life Path is #3

- Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humor, Fun, Attractive, Friendly.

Kaere 29-07-2012 08:58 PM

This is mine :smile:

Number 5

- Adventure, change, freedom, exploration, variety, sensuality, unattached, curious, experienced, periodicity, knowledge seeker, knowledge teacher, traveler, imagination, child-like, playful.

AstralButterfly 29-07-2012 11:23 PM

I'm a 4

Number 4

adriana 05-12-2012 08:44 AM

I'm a number 8.

Quote:

Number 8

- Achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-disciplined, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.

goldendragon 17-02-2013 08:07 PM

I am a number 7.....

Number 7

runningwithbutterflies 17-02-2013 10:28 PM

Me too!

Number 5

Light Heart 25-04-2013 01:37 PM

I'm a 4.

Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hard-working, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthy, planner, materially creative, green thumb, even tempered.

Strange, these qualities don't resonate with me. I can relate to 5, 6 and 9, though!

periwinkle 05-05-2013 11:55 AM

i expect many of us have colours which we 'give' different numbers- & perhaps other 'qualities' which we attribute to them too...it is probably different for each of us- even though books on numerology etc. may tell us which colours/numbers belong together...we probably all have our own personal versions of which colours & qualities belong with which numbers..maybe even symbols as well ....!?

lostchild88 05-05-2013 04:54 PM

Did I do mine right..5+10+1988= 2003 reduced = 5?

Natalia 05-05-2013 09:24 PM

I am a 33 also

Number 33

Which I have usually single digit down to a 6

Number 6