Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   light warrior (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126265)

Pagandell 12-11-2018 06:42 PM

light warrior

I feel I may be a warrior light worker, are there any others out there, I think now is the time for us to get together and share vibes, although I know we all work alone on are own missions. :biggrin:

Native spirit 13-11-2018 01:22 PM

Pagandell it might help if you gave a description of how you define a warrior light worker to be. some reading this may think they are but have not thought to call themselves that. just a thought.

Namaste

Pagandell 13-11-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Pagandell it might help if you gave a description of how you define a warrior light worker to be. some reading this may think they are but have not thought to call themselves that. just a thought.

Namaste

Thanks Native spirit, great suggestion, I was leading up to that, I planed to let this thread slowly enfold and see what feed back I get from other peeps.

O k, a little about why I make such a claim, I have been a WLW all my life only just found a name for it.

I have always disrupted the status quo/ those in control or of the norm, to let in more light on the subject, making people think, and upsetting peeps at the risk of being ostracized.

Peace :icon_pirat:

Realm Ki 13-11-2018 06:06 PM

:Hi there I too identify as a warrior. I am not the type you describe but I am one that activates, facilitates and works for movement, change. I do not hesitate for big tasks if they are the right thing to do, and Ive been told I've inspired others towards change and people around them in turn.

I sound so smug:cool:

I guess fundamentally it's an energy on the inside - is there a fighter? In my case there most definitely is.

Thanks for reaching out, it's good to hear others.

Pagandell 14-11-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
:Hi there I too identify as a warrior. I am not the type you describe but I am one that activates, facilitates and works for movement, change. I do not hesitate for big tasks if they are the right thing to do, and Ive been told I've inspired others towards change and people around them in turn.

I sound so smug:cool:

I guess fundamentally it's an energy on the inside - is there a fighter? In my case there most definitely is.

Thanks for reaching out, it's good to hear others.

Hi Realm Ki.

Thanks for dropping by to say hallow, you seem like a light worker with a little bit of light warrior.:biggrin:

Iv'e just been reading thesecrettruthabout.com/light warriors .

A lot of stuff I resonate with, I took down some notes.

They say, The light warrior are defenders, they defend light, fight evil and make known those obstacles which could block the progress of spiritual seekers.

A light warrior has no less love than a light worker they just express it in different ways.

Keep this in mind before you pass judgment. :rolleyes:

Siemens 14-01-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have been a WLW all my life only just found a name for it.

I have always disrupted the status quo/ those in control or of the norm, to let in more light on the subject, making people think, and upsetting peeps at the risk of being ostracized.

I think I am what you call a light warrior. I want to break up outdated structures and thinking patterns and fight for new visions.

But I think the missions many light warriors/workers fight for are an end in themselves.

Pagandell 14-01-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siemens
I think I am what you call a light warrior. I want to break up outdated structures and thinking patterns and fight for new visions.

But I think the missions many light warriors/workers fight for are an end in themselves.

How do you mean the missions are an end in themselves :cool:

Siemens 16-01-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

How do you mean the missions are an end in themselves :cool:

Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.

Pagandell 16-01-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.

Hi again Siemens.

I am very much into what spirit guide Sparrow says theses days and he says most beings in the spirit world do not incarnate down here into the physical world and on first reading this I was surprised/ taken aback, but they do explore other dimensions and realities.

So my own thoughts now are all stuff is clouded under the veil of eternal being, even more so on the earth plain so this is how us light warriors find are perfect space to expose and identify that which is flawed from here and then onto the spiritual world and all dimensions.
I see it as a creative thing ever evolving, I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit :biggrin:

Siemens 17-01-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit :biggrin:

What are the things you have to do to accomplish your mission? Can you be a bit more concrete?

And what is it good for to "attraction to the mother earth spirit"?

Pagandell 19-01-2019 02:59 AM

Quote:

What are the things you have to do to accomplish your mission? Can you be a bit more concrete?

When I post I think lots of the time I am channeling from spirits and other other worldly beings from different dimensions, i'm not sure but I strongly feel they are from the spirit realms, so because the post is channeled I am not thinking some of the words but just instantly writing them down so this is why it does not come across so concrete to you.

I believe we never accomplish are mission it is ever evolving as is what we call God. But my evolving mission well there are things I have already done/ put into play and things I plan to do to help bring about a changes in are world for the better, and to also relate/ commune and converse with other light warriors.
I think seemingly small things we do can bring about big changes :icon_pirat:

Pagandell 19-01-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

And what is it good for to "attraction to the mother earth spirit"?

I have always had a link into the mother earth spirit, when I was a child I would communicate to plants with my 3rd eye, now I do it with animals.
We really need to start looking after nature it is are responsibility i'm sure you are aware of this although there are those who do not seem to care like those in control. :toothy4:

Pagandell 20-01-2019 12:09 PM

I am of the belief Jesus was a Light Warrior as are Wiccans/ Pagans. They nailed him to a cross then used his name to form a religion that burnt the witches alive. :icon_eek:

Pagandell 20-01-2019 01:35 PM

Surely we will rise again into prominence. And this will be the real Armageddon when the true anti Chrirt shall be revealed. :hug3:

Siemens 02-02-2019 09:10 PM

I live in Europe too.

Siemens 02-02-2019 09:13 PM

I'm unhappy because I don't want to live here on this planet but sometimes I think my life is just a dream

Pagandell 02-02-2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

I live in Europe too.

which part, if you dont mind saying :smile:

Evolveddivinity 04-02-2019 03:23 AM

Interesting, I have felt this way as well, a slow process of events, visions and out of body experiences led me to believe I am some type of warrior.

I have been in the presence of various gods or higher entities had experiences most people would not believe.

Also one night during a LSD trip me and a friend were having a shared experience and were both producing such a incredible amount of energy it seemed time had slowed around us this was evident on a computer screen where we were attempting to play a game. During this time we both took a silent oath as it felt we were pushing darkness away and I remember something specific about the flower of creation and fire. We both said and later confirmed we would fight against the darkness.

Pagandell 04-02-2019 04:53 AM

Quote:

I'm unhappy because I don't want to live here on this planet

We have a wondrous planet, even if some of /most wood lands have gone, and the air and seas polluted. The birds still sing. And I am not unhappy with the neg people who have made my life hell at times and interfere with my mission and still do. As one event will allways lead into to another for the better. My heart wisdom tells me not to give in it is all part of my work as a light warrior. I beleave we all have the ability to bring about great changes in awareness towards the light. But when encountering the battle field of life it's not a pretty place . It's all to do with energy the light will allways over come the dark. :D

Pagandell 05-02-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

sometimes I think my life is just a dream

Down here we are in a dream state, we wake up when we ruturn to the spirit world.

Pagandell 06-02-2019 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolveddivinity
Interesting, I have felt this way as well, a slow process of events, visions and out of body experiences led me to believe I am some type of warrior.

I have been in the presence of various gods or higher entities had experiences most people would not believe.

Also one night during a LSD trip me and a friend were having a shared experience and were both producing such a incredible amount of energy it seemed time had slowed around us this was evident on a computer screen where we were attempting to play a game. During this time we both took a silent oath as it felt we were pushing darkness away and I remember something specific about the flower of creation and fire. We both said and later confirmed we would fight against the darkness.

Yes I can relate to what you say, I have had the same kind of expieriences.
I have a problem fitting in with group's, have you had this problem. I am so grateful for the other worldly things I have seen, it gives me the strenth to carry on with my mission and with life realy.

Siemens 06-02-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

which part, if you dont mind saying :smile:

Vienna
Austria

Siemens 06-02-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

We have a wondrous planet, even if some of /most wood lands have gone, and the air and seas polluted. The birds still sing. And I am not unhappy with the neg people who have made my life hell at times and interfere with my mission and still do. As one event will allways lead into to another for the better. My heart wisdom tells me not to give in it is all part of my work as a light warrior. I beleave we all have the ability to bring about great changes in awareness towards the light. But when encountering the battle field of life it's not a pretty place . It's all to do with energy the light will allways over come the dark. :D

This world might be quite okay for you but I'm looking forward to leave it.

Partly it's because of my bad health condition (something like depression). But the other reason is that this planet can't fulfil my needs regarding many issues. I'm at a higher developmental stage than most people here and I need different things. There are planets much larger than your earth - hundred times, thousand times larger and permanently growing. There is more wild nature. People have more space and resources. There are big cities in the immediate vicinity of giant forests, tropical forests. Most people are very wealthy and defending thy capitalist system. More land is emerging from the ocean than people can settle. The planet's diameter is expanding. My soul-family lives there and this is were I belong to.

Pagandell 09-02-2019 05:08 AM

Quote:

Vienna
Austria

When I hear the name Vienna I always think of this romantic place.

I feel kind of embarrassed to say this but I have only been to Amsterdam, but I fell in love with the place, I wonted to stay there but could not find any accommodation. So I stayed at a place called the sleep in.
I was reading my Tarot cards, the Dutch were really cool I could read any where, not like here in London.
Then after hanging out at the smoky bars I stayed at the krishna Temple as a devotee and had one of the most incredible spiritual experiences in my life. There will allways be a special place in my heart for Amsterdam and Krishna.

Pagandell 10-02-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

This world might be quite okay for you but I'm looking forward to leave it.

Partly it's because of my bad health condition (something like depression). But the other reason is that this planet can't fulfil my needs regarding many issues. I'm at a higher developmental stage than most people here and I need different things. There are planets much larger than your earth - hundred times, thousand times larger and permanently growing. There is more wild nature. People have more space and resources. There are big cities in the immediate vicinity of giant forests, tropical forests. Most people are very wealthy and defending thy capitalist system. More land is emerging from the ocean than people can settle. The planet's diameter is expanding. My soul-family lives there and this is were I belong to.

No this world is not quite okay for me, I suppose I was tying to put a positive spin on things. I feel the same as you on every thing you say. I suffer with depression and o c d. And like you I feel very different from people around me.

But I can be very turned on by nature, do you have those moments. :glasses10:

Siemens 13-02-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Vienna

Sorry for my late response. I just can't write daily - has to do with my deperession....

Why do you consider Vienna as a romantic place? I would prefer to live in London. Actually I want to live in the U.S, New York or so. I love the US-American mentality and spirit. And Britain is the most America-like country within Europe.

Quote:

No this world is not quite okay for me, I suppose I was tying to put a positive spin on things. I feel the same as you on every thing you say. I suffer with depression and o c d. And like you I feel very different from people around me.

But I can be very turned on by nature, do you have those moments. :glasses10:

At the moment really nothing can turn me on - again: depression. Sometimes I have visions of these worlds I will live in in the future. They feel quite good.

In the past I thought I had a “mission” or something like that in my current life. Not so. Now I think the purpose of my life is just to wait and sit it out.

Quote:

I feel the same as you on every thing you say. ...

Literally everything? So you are a pro capitalist? Would surprise me...

Pagandell 16-02-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Sorry for my late response. I just can't write daily - has to do with my deperession....

Why do you consider Vienna as a romantic place? I would prefer to live in London. Actually I want to live in the U.S, New York or so. I love the US-American mentality and spirit. And Britain is the most America-like country within Europe.

At the moment really nothing can turn me on - again: depression. Sometimes I have visions of these worlds I will live in in the future. They feel quite good.

In the past I thought I had a “mission” or something like that in my current life. Not so. Now I think the purpose of my life is just to wait and sit it out.

Literally everything? So you are a pro capitalist? Would surprise me...

No problem. I find it difficult to some times respond to posts straight away, the vibe has to be right.

Vienna being a romantic place, I think it's a British thing or maybe its just me, there is some thing in the sound of the name, its like we see the French as share'ring a bottle of wine with there friends and family when having a meal, or the Germans having no sense of humor.

Your visions of other worlds sounds really interesting, I've had some but they have been very brief.

Do you take any thing to help you cope with your depression.

No I would not call my self a pro capitalist. What is it about capatalisum that makes you say you are pro capitalist. I think we should all be equal and work towards the good of all people, the animals and are planet, until then there will always be problems. I support the eco warriors and hunt saboteurs, to me in these days they are the leading light of the light warrior. :biggrin:

Siemens 20-02-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

I find it difficult to some times respond to posts straight away, the vibe has to be right.

Yes that’s true.

Some Germans indeed have no sense of humor. I’m studying Psychology and recently read an American coursebook about Neuroscience. The American authors sometimes used very funny expressions and added jokes and I asked myself how they would translate them in the German version of the book. The answer was: not at all; they cut them out.
I think Britons and Americans are the people with the best sense of humor. Britons are world-renowned for their sense of humor and there is no other country producing more humor products on a professional level than the USA (i.e. sitcoms, films,...)

Quote:

Do you take any thing to help you cope with your depression.

Until last year I was under treatment then my psychotherapist retired. I tried several antidepressants but noticed no improvement. Today I think I don’t need any kind of treatment because the symptoms I have are precisely what my soul wants me to experience. To experience for example a steady lack of positive emotions can be very transformative and a requirement for development on many levels.

I believe in something I call “self-chosenness of experiences” what means that all experiences one make, enjoyable ones as well as painful ones, are chosen by one's soul deliberately either to have fun or to develop (on a spiritual or character level what is actually the same).
I feel very isolated and experience nothing positive in my current life. But all this has to happen because I undergo a kind of learning program that makes me fit for those sophisticated planets (and universes) I described recently. I think there are prerequisites you have to satisfy if you want to live there and the last decades I made good progress.

Pagandell 23-02-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Yes that’s true.

Some Germans indeed have no sense of humor. I’m studying Psychology and recently read an American coursebook about Neuroscience. The American authors sometimes used very funny expressions and added jokes and I asked myself how they would translate them in the German version of the book. The answer was: not at all; they cut them out.
I think Britons and Americans are the people with the best sense of humor. Britons are world-renowned for their sense of humor and there is no other country producing more humor products on a professional level than the USA (i.e. sitcoms, films,...)

Until last year I was under treatment then my psychotherapist retired. I tried several antidepressants but noticed no improvement. Today I think I don’t need any kind of treatment because the symptoms I have are precisely what my soul wants me to experience. To experience for example a steady lack of positive emotions can be very transformative and a requirement for development on many levels.

I believe in something I call “self-chosenness of experiences” what means that all experiences one make, enjoyable ones as well as painful ones, are chosen by one's soul deliberately either to have fun or to develop (on a spiritual or character level what is actually the same).
I feel very isolated and experience nothing positive in my current life. But all this has to happen because I undergo a kind of learning program that makes me fit for those sophisticated planets (and universes) I described recently. I think there are prerequisites you have to satisfy if you want to live there and the last decades I made good progress.

Yes I think us Brits are a humorous lot, especially with this brexit thing, but lets not go there. :icon_eek:

Did you hear the one about the anarchist and the pro capitalist, the anarchist said to the pro capitalist what do you see in capitalism that makes you a pro capitalist.
And the pro capitalist said his lack of positive emotions was transformative ( my attempt at a cosmic joke ).

I'm glad your lack of positive emotions is transformative for you, and helps your development, my high'er/ intuition tells me there is truth in this.

But then there are religions that say you have to suffer and go with out, so you are allowed into heaven, and that does not resonate with me.

Yes suffering on this planet seems to be were it is at, but after a while I need to turn off feeling awful and turn on and be creative and being creative is one of the main parts of my mission . :D

Siemens 25-02-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

I'm glad your lack of positive emotions is transformative for you, and helps your development, my high'er/ intuition tells me there is truth in this.

I'm glad your intuition tells you that there is truth in this. The causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a while.

Quote:

But then there are religions that say you have to suffer and go with out, so you are allowed into heaven, and that does not resonate with me.

But where is the difference? I think each religion contains valid truths wrapped in a meshwork of illusions and lies.
In this case the truth is: be unhappy now then you will be happier in the future.

Quote:

Did you hear the one about the anarchist and the pro capitalist, the anarchist said to the pro capitalist what do you see in capitalism that makes you a pro capitalist. And the pro capitalist said his lack of positive emotions was transformative ( my attempt at a cosmic joke ).

O.K. is moderately funny ;)
The pro capitalist would say much more about the benefits of capitalism.

Quote:

Yes suffering on this planet seems to be were it is at, but after a while I need to turn off feeling awful and turn on and be creative and being creative is one of the main parts of my mission . :D

In which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....

Pagandell 01-03-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

quoteThe causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a whilequote.

Hi Siemens.

Nice to talk to you again, I think\ have heard there are many different soul groups so on transitioning from the earth plane when it is are time to leave after checking into the main hub of the spirit world we begin to visit other dimensions with in the scope of are soul group.

But also different soul groups can merge and share and learn at the hub just as what we need to do on this earth plane.
You may need to sit and suffer as you say but that is not my thing.

QuoteIn which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....

I have tried a few different things and I also feel blocked :D

Pagandell 01-03-2019 12:39 PM

Oh dear just messed up on that last post, back later:mad: :icon_frown:

Pagandell 01-03-2019 07:25 PM

[quote=Siemens]I'm glad your intuition tells you that there is truth in this. The causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a while.

But where is the difference? I think each religion contains valid truths wrapped in a meshwork of illusions and lies.
In this case the truth is: be unhappy now then you will be happier in the future.

O.K. is moderately funny ;)
The pro capitalist would say much more about the benefits of capitalism.

In which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....[/QUOTE

As I know you know the spirit world is far far beyond are earth bound imagination, so there are many things down here we are not aware of about the other dimensions ,I do not think you would get bored in the spirit world it is only a human emotion that's just what I feel.
Being unhappy may be a correct way for you to return to your soul group and the sophisticated planet you feel you will return to.
But I think/feel at the moment there are many many soul groups as there are all the infinite possibilities of love and imagination of creative energy and we follow different vibrations of thought, but sharing are learnt vibrations of wisdom must be were its at.

How is it that you know so much about your soul group and this planet you speak about.

I have tried a few different creative things out, singing in a band, acting, and I to have blocks getting in the way, I have some of my poems here on sf I have submitted as threads, some on the poetry section and some on the chanelled messages section. At the moment I am working on some photograthic art work. :D

LadyMay 02-03-2019 12:00 PM

I could be considered a light warrior with all my battles I've fought with negative entities in the lower realms. I don't assign labels to myself much these days though.

Siemens 03-03-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

You may need to sit and suffer as you say but that is not my thing.

Nobody likes to suffer, of course, but almost everyone is suffering from something. Misery is never because of unwanted reasons but always (almost always) because the soul of the affected person wants to mature thru going through this experience.
You said you had depressive episodes too. It depends on your developmental level how i.e. in which way you are suffering. A very powerful tool for development is the experience of unfulfilled longings. The profit you gain is passion. The longer you don’t get what you desire the happier you are when finally your wish becomes true.

Of course it’s not the case that we have to suffer in every life. Perhaps we don’t suffer the most time of our existence but in lives we want to develop intensely we normally undergo experiences that are unpleasant.

Aethera 04-03-2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Nobody likes to suffer, of course, but almost everyone is suffering from something. Misery is never because of unwanted reasons but always (almost always) because the soul of the affected person wants to mature thru going through this experience.
You said you had depressive episodes too. It depends on your developmental level how i.e. in which way you are suffering. A very powerful tool for development is the experience of unfulfilled longings. The profit you gain is passion. The longer you don’t get what you desire the happier you are when finally your wish becomes true.

Of course it’s not the case that we have to suffer in every life. Perhaps we don’t suffer the most time of our existence but in lives we want to develop intensely we normally undergo experiences that are unpleasant.

Not to interrupt what you 2 are discussing, but I agree with the points that you've made.

Not only does one gain more passion, but they also gain knowledge to use/share and deepen their understanding.

Pagandell 04-03-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I could be considered a light warrior with all my battles I've fought with negative entities in the lower realms. I don't assign labels to myself much these days though.

My battles with neg's have been with those of human form, there main mission seems to be to control, drain my energy and to stop me doing my thing, but I feel they do not have the power they had in the past.

No i'm not into labels, I've had incredible spiritual things happen when staying at the krishna temple and also going to spiritualist churches and they are very different when looking at them from the out side. At the temple no smoke drink or even sexy food.
But at the church lots of the mediums would smoke a cigarette before or after contacting the spirit world and some of us would go down the pub for a drink and a chat after the service.

But the light warrior seems to really fit my situation.

Pagandell 06-03-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Yes I understand what you are saying, I was just saying I need to take some thing for my depression, it is just to much to put up for to long and I can not be creative when feeling depressed. :D

explorer007 09-03-2019 12:14 AM

although you guys try to stay positive do you still get trouble with negative entities, ive seen where lightworker's talk of 'archons' and 'demiurges' and negative entities that will try to put you off path. im not sure what the situation is like now though with higher vibrations and march new energies coming through. would it be safe to say you can give christians some credit for being aware of negative entities that are active and influencing or attacking people on a spiritual level draining energy yeah, it's like they got that bit right in a way.

Siemens 09-03-2019 11:43 AM

I think these "negative entities" do not exist.