Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Latest Crystal Acquisitions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53488)

FairyCrystal 24-02-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylmar
Never heard about Gilalite but looking into it on Google I must admit that it looks lovely. Amazing they still find new varieties.

It's an interesting crystal for sure! I got one a few years back, a pendant.
Now thinking, I wished I'd gotten one that wasn't a pendant so I could just carry it in my pocket. And seconds later remembering that the silver pin got loose shortly after I got it. It was glued back but maybe I should've left it so it wouldn't be a pendant. Hmm... never thought about that.

Sylmar 25-02-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's an interesting crystal for sure! I got one a few years back, a pendant.
Now thinking, I wished I'd gotten one that wasn't a pendant so I could just carry it in my pocket. And seconds later remembering that the silver pin got loose shortly after I got it. It was glued back but maybe I should've left it so it wouldn't be a pendant. Hmm... never thought about that.

That happens to me as well as I collect pendants as well as loose crystals/stones. Sometimes they switch categories.

FairyCrystal 25-02-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

That happens to me as well as I collect pendants as well as loose crystals/stones. Sometimes they switch categories.

Funny isn't it!
I don't really want to have crystal pendants but I did end up with a few. Bummer is, you cannot wear them all. As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant. Which is why I don't wear any other.
My daughter gave me a super-7 heart pendant, I hardly ever wear it. I need the larimar!
Same with healerite, gilalite, onyx, and lord knows what else is upstairs in my jewellery box, hihi.

Until some 7 years ago I never wore crystal pendants, didn't want any either. I always wore a larger silver Celtic design raven, daily, for years on end. Raven was my power animal at the time.
I do like to carry tumbles with me in my pocket.
Oh well... maybe I should just carry the gilalite with me. Not sure yet as I do assume it will damage or loosen the thingie to wear it as pendant. So I have to be certain!

Sylmar 26-02-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Funny isn't it!
I don't really want to have crystal pendants but I did end up with a few. Bummer is, you cannot wear them all. As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant. Which is why I don't wear any other.
My daughter gave me a super-7 heart pendant, I hardly ever wear it. I need the larimar!
Same with healerite, gilalite, onyx, and lord knows what else is upstairs in my jewellery box, hihi.

Until some 7 years ago I never wore crystal pendants, didn't want any either. I always wore a larger silver Celtic design raven, daily, for years on end. Raven was my power animal at the time.
I do like to carry tumbles with me in my pocket.
Oh well... maybe I should just carry the gilalite with me. Not sure yet as I do assume it will damage or loosen the thingie to wear it as pendant. So I have to be certain!

I also started out with just collecting crystals and stones because of their color and shape. I've always been intrigued with them I guess, just not metaphysically at first.
I remember the first time I bought a pendant was on a mineral show in Amsterdam. I was reading books about crystals at the time and decided that an Aquamarine was the one I needed so I bought one there. I was very much into the metaphysical by then.
From then onwards I started buying pendants as well as loose ones but often I buy them online and when they are fit to be worn as a pendant I glue bellcaps on them and turn them into pendants. It's nice way to feel their energy and as a pendant it just works the best for me. But I love loose rocks and crystals as well. Wouldn't want to miss them. My life would feel a lot emptier without them.

Hilary 28-02-2021 01:59 PM

I love making wire-wrapped pendants out of some of my smaller crystals, using copper wire. I wear an amethyst this way everyday to work. :)

Larimar looks so cool! I love the patterning... looking like a Sea Turtle's shell, and colored like the Carribbean waters :) Too cool that it also comes from there.

I just bought a prophecy stone that was discounted because it's chipped. Great deal I think, looking around. I can't wait to get it.

FairyCrystal 03-03-2021 02:46 PM

My 2 ocean jasper hearts came in today!
Totally happy with them! One is yellow with pink/red, the other aqua with red.

Right now carrying the yellow one with me. I feel I need the warmth and love it exudes.

Happy!!

AbodhiSky 03-03-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant.

i love blue larimar, reminds me of the ocean

Sylmar 04-03-2021 10:25 AM

Quote:

My 2 ocean jasper hearts came in today!
Totally happy with them! One is yellow with pink/red, the other aqua with red.

Right now carrying the yellow one with me. I feel I need the warmth and love it exudes.

Happy!!

Great! I love Ocean Jasper as well. It's such a joyful positive stone.

I just received my Star Garnet cabochon but I still have to make it into a pendant.

FairyCrystal 04-03-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Great! I love Ocean Jasper as well. It's such a joyful positive stone.

I just received my Star Garnet cabochon but I still have to make it into a pendant.

It is indeed a wonderful crystal!
Funny enough I ended up holding the blue and red one most last night. I loosely held it in my hand and I felt the energy vibrate in my palm. Loving it!!

Yours sounds good too. I'm going to look up star garnet :)
Wow! I like it!

SaturninePluto 20-03-2021 02:18 AM

I recently bought a clear quartz pendulum. I am currently wearing it on a chain around my neck.
I saw it in the local spiritual shop, picked it up, and asked it to give me a big swing if it wanted to come home with me.
It did.