Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Judaism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   I think Yahveh may be coming back. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33180)

BigJohn 02-02-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
I have not created any veil that I am aware of.

In the two books of Kings, the people had fallen away from knowing Yahweh and were at one time worshiping the wrong Gods! The issue had to do with "God's name is not important". Sound familiar?

sky 02-02-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

According to such schools of thought reality becomes a sort of mind game. Personally I think there is more substance to it than Hinduism or you give it credit.

Don't know very much about Hinduism personally so I can't comment.

What your saying is also a mind game until you go beyond the mind which is also a ' Veil '

sky 02-02-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
In the two books of Kings, the people had fallen away from knowing Yahweh and were at one time worshiping the wrong Gods! The issue had to do with "God's name is not important". Sound familiar?

' God's name is not important '

I agree with you 100%

The Tao that can be named is not the real Tao :D

Name's are used in the Material World, not the Spiritual... :smile:

Honza 02-02-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
What your saying is also a mind game until you go beyond the mind which is also a ' Veil '

So why do you bother playing mind games?

People are capable of discussion without bringing the level down to meaninglessness. But since you admit that what you are saying is meaningless it makes no sense to say anything.

Honza 02-02-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

' God's name is not important '

I agree with you 100%

The Tao that can be named is not the real Tao :D

Once again you are in the wrong section. This is the Judaic section. Not Taoism...

Honza 02-02-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Nobody has disappeared, He/She is behind the veil you have created :smile:

This is the JUDAIC section. Nobody has created any veils here.

sky 02-02-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

So why do you bother playing mind games?

People are capable of discussion without bringing the level down to meaninglessness. But since you admit that what you are saying is meaningless it makes no sense to say anything.

Mind games to those who don't understand :D

sky 02-02-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Once again you are in the wrong section. This is the Judaic section. Not Taoism...

No, take away the Section and everything comes back to the same Source..... Experienced individually,

Individuality in oneness.......

BTW you brought up Hinduism :D

Honza 02-02-2020 07:06 PM

I come to this section to talk about Judaism and not listen to your personal philosophy. You don't half spread yourself around.

sky 02-02-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

I come to this section to talk about Judaism and not listen to your personal philosophy. You don't half spread yourself around.

:biggrin: But you brought up Hinduism, not me.