Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Judaism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   I think Yahveh may be coming back. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33180)

BigJohn 10-08-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
The last few weeks have been spiritually bonkers. I'm sure that Yahweh is stirring....people all around me have looked fuller and more whole than before. A strange spirituality fills the air. It's exciting!

Which version of Yahweh are you referring to?

Remember, the transliterated words YHWH get translated as Yahweh but in the Masoretic text, YHWH gets translated by at least 1 of 6 variants.

orian 19-12-2019 12:36 AM

yes I AM is real but the hebrew god has not come alone this time everyone is welcome to the feast and yes the world has become connected to the one source of all and is growing strong in multiply

ThatMan 19-12-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orian
yes I AM is real but the hebrew god has not come alone this time everyone is welcome to the feast and yes the world has become connected to the one source of all and is growing strong in multiply

The truth is that we may have found ways to bring light into our homes and minds but the world is a darker and colder place with every passing day....You just have to open your eyes to see this, but most people live in a bubble so...

BigJohn 31-12-2019 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Which version of Yahweh are you referring to?

Remember, the transliterated words YHWH get translated as Yahweh but in the Masoretic text, YHWH gets translated by at least 1 of 6 variants.

So far, I have found 7 variants of the Tettragrammaton (YHWH).

BigJohn 18-01-2020 02:45 AM

Here are some variants of YAHWEH.

Genesis 2:4 introduces Yahweh יְהוָ֥ה as part of a compound expression Yahweh Elohim.
Genesis 2:5 provides the 2nd variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֤ה
Genesis 2:7 provides the 3rd variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֨ה this variant is very close to that of the name of Yahweh as mention in Exodus 6:3.
Genesis 2:8 provides the 4th variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֧ה
Genesis 2:16 provides the 5th variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֣ה
Genesis 4:13 provides the 6th variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֑ה
Genesis 10:9 provides the 7th variant of Yahweh יְהוָֽה׃
Genesis 15:8 provides the 8th variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֛ה
Exodus 4:28 provides the 9th variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֖ה

Exodus 6:3 provides the 10th variant of Yahweh יְהוָ֔ה which is the actual name of Yahweh! The verse in English reads "I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the LORD (Yahweh) I did not make myself fully known to them."

I am sure there are more variants of Yahweh.

Honza 31-01-2020 04:56 AM

Again I can feel Yahweh stirring. Personally I think His disappearance has got something to do with Christ's arrival. I prefer Yahweh over Christ.

BigJohn 02-02-2020 03:54 AM

You might be on to something.....

sky 02-02-2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Again I can feel Yahweh stirring. Personally I think His disappearance has got something to do with Christ's arrival. I prefer Yahweh over Christ.

Nobody has disappeared, He/She is behind the veil you have created :smile:

Honza 02-02-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123

I have not created any veil that I am aware of.

Honza 02-02-2020 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123

According to such schools of thought reality becomes a sort of mind game. Personally I think there is more substance to it than Hinduism or you give it credit.