Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aura Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92769)

Deepsoul 30-10-2015 10:50 PM

Thanks so much For taking the time Octobersky ,I was thrilled with my aura reading and felt the deep pink touch my heart, I love all those colours especially the blue ,I

looovvee dark blue ,I often imagine the grassy green and pink emanating from my heart chakra. the light brown Im hoping is that Im finding my grounding now and my

inner strength and the violet well I am very spiritual , Love and blessings to you as you continue your colourful and gifted work Deepsoul...:hug:

Lepus 30-10-2015 11:09 PM

Hello OctoberSky;

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I see a dark forest green and I saw a brown but when I saw the color I saw tree bark and it resembled the color a bit.

I am truly drawn to nature and its beauty. I'm not surprised, verdant is my favorite color. Brown can be the calm down to earth type of vibe I must generate, well that is what I feel when I think of brown. :biggrin: Thank you for the reading. :smile:

Quills Quiver

OctoberSky 31-10-2015 12:05 AM

I am soo glad that you all are happy with your readings. I really appreciate all the great feedback, it really brings my confidence up and a motivation to do more. :hug:

Green.Heals 01-11-2015 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
The first color I got was this amazing color that I don't think I have seen too much. It was like a orange-pink color.. I googled up orange-pink color and found a image close to what I saw. I will put a link down below of the color I saw but the pink was lighter and softer and there was more orange. And then I saw a deep purple and a red.

This is a pretty neat ability! Thank You OctoberSky. :hug3:

For me, although I had to look it up, & just went to a bunch of online places, this is what it may mean...which is pretty darn close, as I have a lot of transition going on.

Pale pink, mentions sensitive, loving, but another thing is people see me as "soft" I'm immediately judged for it. Negatively, but I've also always attracted people to me too, because they see me as personable.

As for the orange, I am adventurous, & I am really struggling with an addiction/desires right now. I am also way more blunt than I've ever been before, & super talkative now a days, compared to before. I'm very driven, competitive ect.

I wonder what kind of red. I was curious to see if red was more dominant for me, & knew there had to be some in there. I've also been very frustrated, & angry for the last little while, & I feel if I'm letting go, but it's slow.

& than Deep Purple, intuitive, psychic ability, knowledge, & wisdom. I am always in my head, & a deep thinker, I over analyze everything. I am very systematic in the type of work that I do, & it makes me very good at it.

Sorry, I love talking about this stuff! It's very interesting. I wonder what it must have been just a few years ago..I'm guessing murky.

Also, have you found that a higher percentage of those on this board, have very out there colors? When you mention, pink - orange isn't a color you see often, what colors do you see most often? Oh, & when you see the persons aura, do you see them, or does my guide offer the info, or do you just pick up on it, such as how others pick up on people's thoughts?

Again, what an AMAZING ability! Thank You!!

Theophila 01-11-2015 12:20 PM

Hello Octobersky:smile:

If you can may I have a reading? Thanks x

Rosebud 01-11-2015 03:07 PM

Good Morning OctoberSky!

I always wished I could see auras but it is obviously not mean't to be. When you have time I would really appreciate an aura reading. Thanks!

:smile:

Hermes47 01-11-2015 06:38 PM

Would you read mine, pretty please? :3

OctoberSky 01-11-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
This is a pretty neat ability! Thank You OctoberSky. :hug3:

For me, although I had to look it up, & just went to a bunch of online places, this is what it may mean...which is pretty darn close, as I have a lot of transition going on.

Pale pink, mentions sensitive, loving, but another thing is people see me as "soft" I'm immediately judged for it. Negatively, but I've also always attracted people to me too, because they see me as personable.

As for the orange, I am adventurous, & I am really struggling with an addiction/desires right now. I am also way more blunt than I've ever been before, & super talkative now a days, compared to before. I'm very driven, competitive ect.

I wonder what kind of red. I was curious to see if red was more dominant for me, & knew there had to be some in there. I've also been very frustrated, & angry for the last little while, & I feel if I'm letting go, but it's slow.

& than Deep Purple, intuitive, psychic ability, knowledge, & wisdom. I am always in my head, & a deep thinker, I over analyze everything. I am very systematic in the type of work that I do, & it makes me very good at it.

Sorry, I love talking about this stuff! It's very interesting. I wonder what it must have been just a few years ago..I'm guessing murky.

Also, have you found that a higher percentage of those on this board, have very out there colors? When you mention, pink - orange isn't a color you see often, what colors do you see most often? Oh, & when you see the persons aura, do you see them, or does my guide offer the info, or do you just pick up on it, such as how others pick up on people's thoughts?

Again, what an AMAZING ability! Thank You!!

This ability is just natural for me and all I do is focus on the person's energy and then I see the aura color in my third eye. And I have found that people who are more spiritual and have abilities and etc have a more special aura. And I do pick up on people's thoughts since I have telepathy. :smile:

BlueCat 02-11-2015 12:55 AM

I'm not really sure if my aura is light yellow, my 3rd eye isn't that open. Could you please see my aura clearly please, OctoberSky?

crystalexoskeleton 02-11-2015 12:59 AM

Could you please read my aura? It's easy enough to see one's own aura but since every aura is unique, and looks a little bit different depending in the viewers, I am curious to know what you see in mine. Thank you in advance.