Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Hi, I'm God. AMA. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113749)

Dr. Shaw 01-07-2017 09:25 PM

Why the cosmic censorship? Why can't we know both the momentum and position of the building blocks of reality at the same time? Why does observing a subatomic particle change it's behavior? And why did you create living creatures with a desire to live that experience fear and pain and declare they must prey on each other to live?
Sorry, got carried away a little with the dark side of my intellect.
Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw 01-07-2017 09:25 PM

Why?

Why the cosmic censorship? Why can't we know both the momentum and position of the building blocks of reality at the same time? Why does observing a subatomic particle change it's behavior? And why did you create living creatures with a desire to live that experience fear and pain and declare they must prey on each other to live?
Dr. Shaw

JOHN44 25-07-2017 04:04 PM

Your amusing its a good thing your energy isn't strong You wish a question from my truth? The day of takings is unto a great giving so I dwelled unto what you gave unto me the points gave forth unto me were not aĺl in movement for their day's of truth is now to a given measure of a certainty of unmeasured moments required is an uncertainty of given passing's.
To then it was to fracture the passings of their given value that gives Honor to the Ancient Passing

Unto forth I will be within what is measurable to a truth given within the passings of truth unmeasured.

Badcopyinc 26-07-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixNine
Where is 'me'? Where is 'me'?

No where.

:biggrin:

I was thinking everywhere. No where is also acceptable, im not at the this is all a dream level yet. Very soon though. was just contemplating life being a game and almost traced it back to the same place every thought leads to.

starlight11 27-07-2017 07:22 AM

Hey God are u sending someone for me
or did you forget about me :(

Shivani Devi 27-07-2017 08:04 AM

When will I see you again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0

SilentWolfMan777 14-08-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exiled
Good to know. Who is F? Please answer and be descriptive. Vague answers are not helpful. If I am not familiar with F, please do not hesitate to describe them physically or spiritually, depending upon their nature. :rolleyes:

FEAR

They will drink you of it . . . (as they have been)

SilentWolfMan777 14-08-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Shaw
Dr. Shaw

There is no censorship to say, there is only forgetting.

You can know. You do. You just forget.

Observing is a process, not a thing. It affects everything you observe. It's my gift to you, to use to create.

They chose to teach you humility in that way, that is how you chose to learn of humility. Many cycles of being incarnate has conditioned the predominant vibration of planet earth to dabble in the lower realms of density - not for too long as you all know the "wave" is coming.

You were carried away by darkness, you will be brought back up into the light.

SilentWolfMan777 14-08-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN44
Your amusing its a good thing your energy isn't strong You wish a question from my truth? The day of takings is unto a great giving so I dwelled unto what you gave unto me the points gave forth unto me were not aĺl in movement for their day's of truth is now to a given measure of a certainty of unmeasured moments required is an uncertainty of given passing's.
To then it was to fracture the passings of their given value that gives Honor to the Ancient Passing

Unto forth I will be within what is measurable to a truth given within the passings of truth unmeasured.

Nothing measured is true. The means and very act of measuring effect it.

The only truth no one can know, because it is no-thing.

Time is a neat cognitive trick if you forget the Ancients are with us here now.

SilentWolfMan777 14-08-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlight11
Hey God are u sending someone for me
or did you forget about me :(

Are you ready for someone?
Tell us why...