Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Messages from Jesus from ACIM, J.E. Padgett and others (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124003)

Miss Hepburn 05-06-2019 08:07 PM

I AM HERE. Jesus.
Be of good cheer, for I am with you always.
Do not let your heart fear, for the Lord is your Keeper and He will be your Guide and Shield.
Only believe and trust in Him and you will soon be born again into the spiritual world of His Kingdom.

from the James E. Padgett messages.

Miss Hepburn 09-06-2019 11:59 PM

From 'The Way of Mastery'...Jesus:

The Way of the Heart is the way that calls you home. And that call comes from
that deep part of your soul that is still like unto the Spirit, which abides as Christ in the holy Mind of God.

Trust then, that you are as a sunbeam to the sun.

Unseeking Seeker 10-06-2019 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
From 'The Way of Mastery'...Jesus:

The Way of the Heart is the way that calls you home. And that call comes from
that deep part of your soul that is still like unto the Spirit, which abides as Christ in the holy Mind of God.

Trust then, that you are as a sunbeam to the sun.

This is the All :smile:

Miss Hepburn 10-06-2019 12:25 PM

The Way of Mastery, p. 308:

In perfect Love there is no possessiveness. In perfect Love there is perfect allowing.
There is not even you. There is only God loving through you!

Miss Hepburn 13-06-2019 02:55 PM

The Way of Mastery, Jesus saying...

Knowledge, then, consists of the crystal-clear awareness that while creation streams forth
from the Mind of God, you cannot find the place that a separate self began.

p. 294

Miss Hepburn 19-06-2019 01:16 PM

...delay of joy is needless.

from ACIM - channeled, Jesus.

guthrio 19-06-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

The Way of Mastery, p. 308:

In perfect Love there is no possessiveness. In perfect Love there is perfect allowing.
There is not even you. There is only God loving through you!

Sooooo Awesome, Miss Hepburn!

....and God feeling love as you!

Miss Hepburn 22-06-2019 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Sooooo Awesome, Miss Hepburn!

....and God feeling love as you!

I know, right?
All of this is from Jesus!
He's still d'man.

ImthatIm 27-08-2019 02:56 PM

ACIM combined volume
Pg 46 (text) chapter 3 part V
paragraph 9 verse 1

Quote:

Forgiveness is the healing of the perception of separation.

LoneWolfSpiritual 30-09-2019 04:37 AM

No comment

Miss Hepburn 30-09-2019 01:09 PM

''Prayer is a way of asking for something. It is the medium of miracles.
But the only meaningful prayer is for forgiveness, because those who have been forgiven
have everything''

- ACIM

ImthatIm 13-11-2019 07:46 PM

ACIM combined volume
Pg 12 (text) chapter 1 part V
paragraph 3 verse 1-3

Quote:

1 When the Atonement has been completed, all talents will be
shared by all the sons of God. 2 God is not partial. 3 All His children have His total Love,
and all His gifts are freely given to everyone alike.

ImthatIm 25-03-2021 12:38 AM

ACIM TEXT Ch. 1 THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
[I. Principles of Miracles]

T-1.I.1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. 2 One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. 3 They are all the same. 4 All expressions of love are maximal.
T-1.I.2. Miracles as such do not matter. 2 The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.
T-1.I.3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. 2 The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 3 In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
T-1.I.4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. 2 His Voice will direct you very specifically. 3 You will be told all you need to know.:smile:

utopiandreamchild 25-03-2021 03:05 AM

" my yoke is easy and my burden is light "

utopiandreamchild 25-03-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
ACIM TEXT Ch. 1 THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
[I. Principles of Miracles]

T-1.I.1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. 2 One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. 3 They are all the same. 4 All expressions of love are maximal.
T-1.I.2. Miracles as such do not matter. 2 The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.
T-1.I.3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. 2 The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 3 In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
T-1.I.4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. 2 His Voice will direct you very specifically. 3 You will be told all you need to know.:smile:

I like the message of this one, the message of love. However some don't have love for God, that's just not their interest. I think there's more to life than just God's way. Some love him, some don't, I do but I still have love for those whom do not. Love thy neighbour as thy self. I think God created life originally but we are now the givers of life, not God. Amen

Unseeking Seeker 26-03-2021 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I think God created life originally but we are now the givers of life, not God

possibly you have provided the answer in your question or doubt. the unshakeable truth may be known on direct seeing, by grace, when we abide in thought rested awareness, acceptant & receptive.

thoughts are fickle. today we choose to believe in one concept, tomorrow, in another. shape shifting images. if we are to be free, why hang on to dependency upon thought?

Miss Hepburn 30-05-2021 05:57 AM

'Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world.'
-ACIM©

(Reminder the entire book 1300 pages channeled from Jesus, took 6-7 yrs.)

Miss Hepburn 30-05-2021 06:12 AM

God does not limit His gifts in any way. You are His gifts, and so your gifts must be like His.

Ch 7 of the Text -ACIM

Miss Hepburn 30-05-2021 06:22 AM

9 What is timeless is always there, because its being is eternally changeless.
10 It does not change by increase, because it was forever created to increase.

Ch7 of the Text ACIM

Miss Hepburn 30-05-2021 08:54 PM

Regarding Lesson 285 of ACIM©

And I will ask for only joyous things the instant I accept my holiness. ⁴For what would be the use of pain to me,
what purpose would my suffering fulfill, and how would grief and loss avail me if insanity departs from me today,
and I accept my holiness instead?

(ACIM, W-285.1:3-4)

ImthatIm 06-06-2021 05:05 PM

Just saw this version of ACIM that I had not run across before.
Found a pdf version of the ACIM sparkly edition and thought I would post it here.

http://miraclesofmind.weebly.com/fre...-acim-pdf.html

From the preface:The miracle forgives;the ego damns.

From the Introduction:
This course can therefore be summed up very simply in this way:
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.

Herein lies the Peace of God.

Miss Hepburn 22-06-2021 02:51 AM

''Go to your Father for His Help. Go in prayer, firmly believing,
and you will soon feel His Divine Love in your heart.''

Jesus to James Padgett in 1914.

Miss Hepburn 22-06-2021 03:03 AM

1915-- A message from Jesus to James E. Padgett
Ha, it's long, but fits the 2 sentence quote thingy!! :icon_smile:

''So many spirits are contented to remain in the happiness of their
natural love, and refuse to be convinced
that there is a greater Love and happiness awaiting them in the Father’s Kingdom
which may be theirs, if they will only believe and seek.
This I say from my knowledge of the real condition of spirits in the spirit world,
and the difficulty which the redeemed spirits have found in their
endeavors to convince these spirits who are enjoying the happiness
of their natural love, that there is a happier and better sphere
in which they may live,
if they will seek for the Divine Love of the Father.''

thatsinpossible 23-06-2021 05:05 AM

Kudos

Miss Hepburn-
This was what I was going to share with you. The Padgett channelings. :icon_king:

Miss Hepburn 01-07-2021 11:40 PM

Beatcha! :smile:
Asking the Father for His Divine Love is a life changer. :notworthy:

eezi-ulgen 12-01-2023 07:00 PM

ACIM
Chapter 22
V. Weakness and Defensiveness

4.How weak is fear; how little and how meaningless. How insignificant before the quiet strength of those whom love has joined! This is your "enemy"-a frightened mouse that would attack the universe. How likely is it that it will succeed?:icon_eek:

boyce 12-01-2023 07:57 PM

Those interested in 'hearing' contemporary messages from Jesus might be interested in this: https://robertagrimes.com/blog

The blogger is also a well known author.

Miss Hepburn 12-01-2023 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyce
Those interested in 'hearing' contemporary messages from Jesus might be interested in this: https://robertagrimes.com/blog

I could not find even a reference to Jesus on the Site...
can you direct us where to look?

boyce 12-01-2023 10:15 PM

https://robertagrimes.com/jesus/god-or-man

Try the link above as an alternate but in the earlier link there were several references, (quote) "Preparing the materials for teachingsbyjesus.com is the hardest thing that I ever have done. Taking the Bar Exam over again at almost sixty years old was nothing compared to trying to puzzle out some of the radical new ideas that Jesus came to earth to teach us two thousand years ago! We must stipulate as a fact that Jesus is a consistent and coherent Being." or (quote) "By wild guess, we might have as few as only ten percent of the public words that Jesus spoke still preserved."

The blogs (weekly entries) are usually about Jesus, God or Jesus/God. A list of blog lecture titles can be found on this page: https://robertagrimes.com/blog

Redchic12 13-01-2023 12:05 PM

Re Boyce. Quote: …………we might have as few as only ten percent of the public works that Jesus spoke still preserved.

I definitely believe that, after all the research/investigations that I have done on this topic. Where are they? And more importantly why were they hidden?

Ide make a guess…….The Vatican.

Just my opinion.

boyce 13-01-2023 02:44 PM

Read the full text from which the quote is copied and you'll see if you're right.

Miss Hepburn 15-01-2023 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyce
The blogs (weekly entries) are usually about Jesus, God or Jesus/God. A list of blog lecture titles can be found on this page: https://robertagrimes.com/blog

That helped.

boyce 15-01-2023 06:57 AM

most recent

Quote:

That helped.

great job :hug3: If you were to visit her blog regularly you would find the author really does do Jesus in a big way.

Here's the most recent entry:https://robertagrimes.com/jesus/my-c...#comment-15480 re "Jesus, Slavery, The Teachings of Jesus"

eezi-ulgen 20-01-2023 11:15 PM

ACIM
Chapter 13
V. The two emotions

1. I have said you have but two emotions,Love and fear....

utopiandreamchild 21-01-2023 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
ACIM
Chapter 13
V. The two emotions

1. I have said you have but two emotions,Love and fear....

Actually it's love and hate, not fear.
Imo, love is right and hate is wrong.
utopiandreamchild

Miss Hepburn 21-01-2023 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Actually it's love and hate, not fear.
Imo, love is right and hate is wrong.
utopiandreamchild

Hi, Yes. It's just that when you boil it down...you find out the core of hate, anger, jealousy, greed or
any of those types of things...is actually fear.
Took me awhile to see that.

Miss Hepburn 20-04-2023 05:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHt-IzNZDs

I'm liking this channeler, brought up by Unseeking. I would start at 3min in, when she actually starts.
Another from Pamela:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U5TUagR4is

Redchic12 26-04-2023 02:12 PM

Miss H #196

You are so right about that. When I look back on my life at the people who gave me so much trouble and heartache, most of it was caused thru fear. But obviously I couldn’t see that at the time.

Miss Hepburn 26-05-2023 01:40 PM

Re Divine Love

Jesus said to Mr. Padgett:

''So let men know that unless they have the real soul longings for this Love, it will not be given to them.
No mere intellectual desires will suffice.
The intellect is not that faculty in man that unites him to God, only the soul is made in the likeness of the Father, and
unless this likeness is perfected by a filling of the soul with the Divine Love of the Father, the likeness is never complete.''

Miss Hepburn 16-05-2024 05:56 PM

“Remember that no one is where he is by accident, and chance plays no part in God’s plan.”

From ACIM