Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Can negative entities disguise themselves as 'God'? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85221)

Dragonfly1 19-07-2015 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777
Why did you give me the
" ...... " treatment.

So the Universal Energy can not have characteristics except Love? So Justice doesn't mean anything to you?

Because, i wrote something and then reconsidered it.......but unfortunately one can't get rid of the box that the post came in.. thats why :) nothing sinister....so please stop trying to bait me.....

Tobi 24-07-2015 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I thought that was against forum rules Tobi, to put someone down for their belief system, no matter how bizarre we may think it is......tut tut..... :)

Yes I know I shouldn't have said that....lower self speaking :icon_eek:

CaptainHarlock 27-07-2015 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everly
As to the OP's original question.... Only if you believe those "negative entities" exist. (Not everyone believes in such things.)

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I think this is a somewhat dangerous perspective if taken at face-value. True, what we focus on manifests and if we're embodying and exuding positivity, we'll only channel positivity, but to suggest that negative entities don't exist or that our belief instantly determines or changes reality is inaccurate.

What I mean to say is, regardless of our ultimate views (I ultimately view that we are all One and that divinity is Love), on the lower planes or more relative levels of existence, there most certainly ARE different and sometimes opposing entities, apparent opposites like hot and cold, positive and negative magnetic attractions, and having the point-of-view that we're simply going to bury our figurative heads in the sand isn't the same as building up defenses toward the negative entities, or at least being in that positive place I mentioned earlier.

Imo, strength comes from acknowledging what is there and being who we are committed to be in the face of it, not pretending everything is rainbows and unicorns, which, again, I will most certainly agree with you on a deep philosophical level that it IS and nothing in fact needs to be done, since God is perfect and God is all there is and we are all part of God, but since we're all here in this relative illusion and think we have separate bodies, lives, minds, etc., it's best to keep the perspective.

I suppose hypothetically I'd ask why there'd even be much reason to focus on being positive if there aren't any negative beings (or if that's your view)...

CaptainHarlock 27-07-2015 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
There are quite a number of people, nowadays and in the past, who say that they are chanelling "God".
God knows what they are 'chanelling' -if anything at all. Sometimes people are just plain nuts. (yes I know I shouldn't say that but there you go.)

You guys read Neale Donald Walsch? The Law of One? I'm fairly sure the process of channeling and how a message can be distorted by the Orion group (or other so-called negative entities, although that's the major one mentioned) and how things like a channel's mood, body alignment and proper spiritual cleansing can determine how clear a message comes through.

The fact that the communicator scans the channel's memory and vocabulary and uses it to make analogies is also telling, since there's a few particular examples in Conversations with God which seem to come up only because Neale had read an article or book. I think this helps us put anything supposedly coming from the divine in context.

I also highly recommend Channeling with Erik on YouTube. Jamie Butler is a highly skilled channel and I was highly inspired and enlightened after seeing her channel "Jesus" and the Buddha (very interesting that she spoke some Sanskrit words she'd never heard before, like samsara, which suggests it's not limited to language, although the channel can obviously become very easily confused).

Yes, I agree, we should take it all with a grain of salt; especially if/when they're claiming some calamity is going to strike... I saw another video about how insidious it is to plant ideas or fears of attacks which cause human consciousness to get stuck on that and often manifest what we fear most. This is partly because we are programmed to focus on fear, which makes it all the more important to stay positive. We are never alone. :hug:

CrystalSong 27-07-2015 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHarlock
Yes, I agree, we should take it all with a grain of salt; especially if/when they're claiming some calamity is going to strike... I saw another video about how insidious it is to plant ideas or fears of attacks which cause human consciousness to get stuck on that and often manifest what we fear most. This is partly because we are programmed to focus on fear, which makes it all the more important to stay positive. We are never alone. :hug:

It's becoming apparent to me that Fear is a huge seller and many companies and organizations are starting to really turn to it as a useful tool for selling their product.

Insurance (fear of loss of limb, immobility, death)
Make-up (fear of not looking good enough)
Gym Memberships (fear of being out of shape, not attractive)
Electronics and toys (fear of not having the latest and hottest, not being up with the times)
Prescription medicine (fear of not being healthy enough and fear of the unseen within the body)
We could go on...

Fear for sale! Get yer Fear here! Fear for sale!!

wmsm 31-07-2015 09:40 AM

GOD as a review is a condition of our own spiritual channeled cellular interaction of energy release at the O creator position.

We gained all information of spirit presence from a self realized channeled situation.

As our life also interacts with the atmosphere....the atmosphere is involved in chemical changing wavelengths caused by science...ancient science was involved in causing/activating ancient past catastrophes....the past life records regarding these circumstances sometimes get released as information in our own chemical relationship signal at our cell state.

As our cell state involves chemical interactions, we get visions via the reactions, involving the amount of radioactivity we gain and the chemical interaction involving...ourselves...our past....the atmosphere...the earth stone...past life records...natural disasters.

Therefore sometimes the records release information of very ancient past catastrophes...that actually might not happen in modern days but should be taken as a warning of NEAR ACTIVATION, as the human psyche relates.

Many times near activation or nearly happened is a real situation of feedback.

Feedback by image/sound/light vibration is how we warn ourselves and has always been used by psychics for self realization purposes and warnings.

Therefore we should not be too harsh or criticize the psychic for they could actually be informing us of a past life incident that is close to being activated.

This is why psychics always feel motivated to post these warnings...and we should be grateful if they do not come to pass, but then also question what is happening to our life if these forms of visions are being channeled as a constant advice.

Avadar 13-08-2015 07:22 PM

Astral Gestalts Portray Themselves As "God" All The Time - How To Discern Spirits

Being able to discern spirits is the real issue here. For inferior spirits often combine into a Group Entity in order to appear godlike to someone in the flesh who doesn't know any better. Inferior spirits find great pleasure from people thinking that they are an infinite god personality, and all the reverence and love that goes along with that.

A Group Entity is an astral gestalt, a collective whereby spirits or discarnates combine their consciousness for the advantage of power and influence. Group Entities can perform minor miracles and do so all the time. Most of these are yellow-energy collectives on the fourth plane and are therefore not highly evolved.

There is a well-known seven plane paradigm that is found in various religions and metaphysical philosophies around the world; like Catholicism, Islam, Jewish Mysticism (Kabbalah), Hinduism, Hermeticism, and Gnosticism.

The non-living higher power on the Other Side - a key component in near-death experience research - that many refer to as The Light, but also called The Breath of God and The Light of God, exposes spirits by their Dominant Aura Color (DAC), which reflects evolution. So, if you know the DAC scale in regard to the seven plane paradigm, you can discern the integrity or lack thereof of the spirits with which you receive a message.

7th Plane - DAC White - The greatest and most accurate source of information - until true Ascended Masters emerge on the 8th Plane or higher.

6th Plane - DAC Sky Blue - Where souls start to become A Light Unto Oneself.

5th Plane - DAC Violet - Where some Group Entities reside - like a number of Pleiadian GE's for example.

4th Plane - DAC Yellow - Where most Group Entities and related religious heavens reside. They cannot be trusted to tell the truth about much of anything, and they like to promote their false god-icon. There are many false gods that are promoted on the fourth plane. People accept their minor miracles as coming from an infinite god personality ("GOD").

3rd Plane - DAC Orange - Whereby a Group Entity can only combine for hours at a time. This is a level just below basic spirituality and where most humanoid souls gravitate to after death.

2nd Plane - DAC Red - Whereby a Group Entity - a demonic GE - can only combine for minutes at a time, due to their inherent hostility and spiritual instability.

1st Plane - DAC Brown - Whereby the consciousness is too small to combine into an astral gestalt or GE at all, and also too small and too weak to relay a message to someone in the flesh. The most hellish of dimensions.

Thus, whenever you receive a message from Spirit, close your eyes and use your Sixth Chakra or Third Eye to see and/or sense the Dominant Aura Color (DAC) behind the message. If that DAC is anything less than sky blue, the entire message needs to be rejected and ignored. Also, if the message comes through in an overpowering capacity, it likely stems from a Group Entity - another reason to reject and ignore the message.

Got a great example to share from my own personal experience.

A number of times through the years I have had a yellow-energy Group Entity proclaim to me telepathically, "JESUS IS LORD."

Well now...isn't that just dandy?

But if that is TRULY THE CASE. then why is that message being furthered by discarnates in a yellow-energy Group Entity on the fourth plane?

Whey aren't white-energy or at least sky-blue energy Saints proclaiming this?

Hmmm...makes you think.

:occasion14:

jvassal 10-09-2015 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly
God doesn't always say nice things and God doesn't always tell you the truth. People always assume that a message from 'God' will be nice.

I think some people need to feel fear to feel alive. Maybe God was trying to do them a favour.

God created lying spirits and adversaries to do the lying and deceiving for him.... you consider that He lies to you, but your "angel" doesnt....? Or does azrael never lie...? It seems like u either believe they do, or u believe they dont... if you are not sure, then lets take everything azrael says with a grain of salt...? Or do we trust him?

Dragonfly1 10-09-2015 05:03 AM

Im highly skeptical of channelling......God only knows what may come through disguised as something wonderful.......i don't think its something that i would ever consider doing, i've seen evidence of some kind of possession with a couple of people who dabbled in it.....its not for the amateur im sure......I would err on the side of caution.......and just don't believe everything you read......healthy skepticism is a good thing.......on the subject of God being a liar....just whoah!......sorry but i find that statement to be a complete nonsense.....how can the universal energy be a liar? if anything there is nothing but truth there ( from the One, the Source of all). For an Angel a messenger of God, who calls God a liar is NO Angel of that you can be sure......so many deceptive energies playing on the vulnerable......keep an open mind, but also follow your gut instinct, its usually right.

Holly 10-09-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvassal
God created lying spirits and adversaries to do the lying and deceiving for him.... you consider that He lies to you, but your "angel" doesnt....? Or does azrael never lie...? It seems like u either believe they do, or u believe they dont... if you are not sure, then lets take everything azrael says with a grain of salt...? Or do we trust him?

My perspective isn't as simple as that clean divide between God-like spirits and “adversaries.”

God is everything, it is every soul, regardless of whether we'd call that soul "good" or "bad." So I can't say 'God wouldn't lie to me,' anymore because God does lie, every day, through the bodies of unrealised human beings. I don't feel that God is outside of me, or outside of anyone or anything else. So what normal humans, what animals, whatever angels do is all the actions and choices of God.

Even the bad stuff. We can think it's right or wrong and that's fine, that's the human perspective, but to me, it's all God, so lying is a part of God. We can use it nobly as Azrael does or destructively as people often do.

Azrael does lie. But I've never known him lie to me over anything that didn't have a worthy lesson or a message. He uses it as a teaching tool, or like surgery to fix an existing injury. He's capable, just like every other facet of God.

You should take Azrael with a grain of salt. He never claimed to be bringing you the truth. He's only ever spoken to us with a view to helping us develop and easing suffering (which he DOES do, I'm living the evidence)...he's never promised he'd use the truth to do it.

I trust him, but that's my personal, human choice.