Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   moldavite (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5058)

Spiritlite 30-11-2010 06:27 PM

(((((((((((Autumn))))))))))

Spiritlite.

LightFilledHeart 30-11-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autumn
LightFilledHeart, that's amazing that the moldavite changed. Wow, did you figure out why you were supposed to wear it?

Yes, isn't it strange?? I mentioned it to a friend who has years of experience with gems, minerals and stones, and she said, "They work hard for us. It can sometimes physically change or even shatter them!"

As for what called me to wear the moldavite, it was just a strong draw to it. I always trust my instincts in such things :smile:

Topaz 01-12-2010 09:40 PM

It's odd I brought my moldavite necklace the day my soulmate came into my life . However when i stayed with him i became more spiritually aware to what was happening in his life and became scared and over the last couple of months he turned on me .:icon_frown: i just wonder if the moldavite affected us or am i talking rubbish.

Normally i can move on in relationships too but seem to be in a void .

My intuition tells me we are suppose to be together but the damage has been done and we are no longer communicating.:cool:

I am still drawn to wearing and meditating with moldavite ,but like you I am still not getting the answers or insight and feel deeply confused.

xx

autumn 01-12-2010 10:57 PM

Topaz, that's very weird. My intuition tells me we are supposed to be together, too, but I'm starting to doubt. I don't usually have problems moving on, either. My ex is still a friend, but it's getting hard to just be his friend.

What is this void? I wish I knew. I can't seem to figure out what I need to with, or without the moldavite. But, I still feel drawn to it. This doesn't usually happen to me...

Why are we both so confused? I've had moldavite for many years...

Topaz 01-12-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autumn
Topaz, that's very weird. My intuition tells me we are supposed to be together, too, but I'm starting to doubt. I don't usually have problems moving on, either. My ex is still a friend, but it's getting hard to just be his friend.

What is this void? I wish I knew. I can't seem to figure out what I need to with, or without the moldavite. But, I still feel drawn to it. This doesn't usually happen to me...

Why are we both so confused? I've had moldavite for many years...

I wish I knew lol . I am going to stay away from moldavite for a while and go back to sodalite and ground myself with pyrite .

I just feel i am being pulled apart. However i did buy a wonderful Moldavite bracelet for my christmas present.:redface:

I will try to sleep with moldavite tonight and ask for answers. Lets hope it works x

autumn 01-12-2010 11:40 PM

I hope you get answers. Let me know how it goes.

Topaz 02-12-2010 11:44 AM

I also found white spurs on my moldavite pendant . I just wondered if it was salt from my skin ?? I cleansed it under running water and it has disappeared.

You should see my carnelians I tend to suck all the orange out of them . Bless them they are working hard for me lol.

Still no luck with the moldavite :( but I did sleep well .

autumn 03-12-2010 11:01 PM

Weird, weird, weird. One of these days we will figure it out.

I'm thinking of having the I can't see you talk with my ex. It's getting too hard to be friends and that's it.

Topaz 03-12-2010 11:13 PM

:hug: It's sad but I totally understand . Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Lynn 03-12-2010 11:33 PM

Hello

Experience has shown me that what works for us at one time does not always stay fitting to us. Our energies shift and we grow.

I had a Amathyst ring on normally I am fine with it on. I put it on as I feel that I am fighting off a cold. So I wanted the healing properties it has. Well as I type here now its NOT ON it hurt. Its not what the body needs right now is all.

I have had crystals BURN me leave a very defined mark. I can totally NOT wear Silver. It totally drains me of all eneries and makes me feel ill. I have a wonderful set of jewery with Jasper stone in it from me mate, I put it on for a short time if we are to go for dinner out. Then that is IT off it comes.

Try switing things around too try cleansing the stone. I know that they can at times take on a negative charge. For me on the Day and Night of the Full Moon I put mine in a window. It seems to balance them out nicely.

Lynn