Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Books (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   sylvia browne (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17839)

Spiritlite 23-06-2011 02:30 AM

(((((((((((((Miss Hepburn))))))))))))

Miss Hepburn 23-06-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritlite
(((((((((((((Miss Hepburn))))))))))))

What'd I do now!:tongue:

I don't give a hoot about anything that she does or charges or marries or how she spends her money or
how unhealthy she looks --- That was her best book by far, though. :glasses2:

Gracey 23-06-2011 12:15 PM

i liked her book of dreams and book of angels.

Spiritlite 24-06-2011 12:22 AM

I agree I enjoyed her books too........I don't enjoy how she is and what she does to make money....but her books are not that bad....but...like I said before I still believe that books she wrote had content that was borrowed from other spiritualists...it's not that hard.
Spiritlite.

Gracey 24-06-2011 01:12 AM

:brave:yeah, for me whoever the "outside" source of information is, is not what is important, it is the information itself. and i am grateful to all those, including Sylvia who has helped me along the way on the path of self actualization.

Spiritlite 24-06-2011 01:30 AM

True Gracey she has done that for many people.
Spiritlite.

primrose 01-07-2011 08:29 PM

I had also read her books, and was facinated. Two years ago she came here, it was a sold out show, I went and was not impressed. Everything she said seemed to be so general nothing specific. Towards the end she had people in the audience form a line on either side of the theatre and they could ask one question, she gave a yes or no, I was'nt one of them so I don't know how accurate she was.

LightFilledHeart 01-07-2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What'd I do now!:tongue:

I don't give a hoot about anything that she does or charges or marries or how she spends her money or
how unhealthy she looks --- That was her best book by far, though. :glasses2:

Well ya coulda gotten the information years before from any number of excellent authors :wink: I'm just sayin...

Spiritlite 02-07-2011 03:40 PM

True Light filled
Spiritlite.

Windflower 06-11-2011 09:39 PM

I was at one time a huge fan. The series of 3 books that came in a set. I think it was "Journey of the Soul" or something to that effect. They really helped me get over this mental block at the time of feeling like a freak for my beliefs, abilities, and inner knowings. It made me feel ok about myself. It was so freeing not to feel alone in the world. There were certain things in the one book that I had a hard time swallowing but most of it made sense. After, seeing her enoungh times on Motel and and listening to her radio show, I just stopped caring for her methods. She seemed nothing like what she was putting forth in her books. She almost seemed irritated and abrupt with the very people who were her fan base and keeping her livelihood going. I became disheartened by what I saw. However, reading her books opened up doors to so many other great and talented authors and intuitives. So for that I am thankful.