Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Lynn - Kidney Stone Surgery (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140173)

BigJohn 15-05-2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny.

7 mm is larger than what a typical AR-15 fires!

8mm is larger than a 30 calibre!

All I can say is .......... AMAZING!

BigJohn 15-05-2021 10:56 PM

Get well!                        

Grace222 16-05-2021 08:18 PM

I hope you are on the mend! Sending healing vibes your way.

Grace

astralwanderer 18-05-2021 01:37 AM

Hope you’re recovering well!

jojobean 18-05-2021 05:36 PM

best wishes for a speedy recovery Lynn. Sounded very painful. (gentle hugs)

ameliorate 20-05-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am very sore from them rooting around inside me. Blessed it was blasted in the bladder. I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny. It was way too large to come out. They figure I had more than one as I did pass one.

Lets just say even having to pee out the dust from the stone is like peeing glass shards. I can not imagine a man having to do that.

I am off work for 2 weeks to recover, no lifting and limited bending.

If you have never had one or had a baby trust me its the worst pain you will ever have. Morphine at times did not even touch the pain. It did make me swear like a trucker though and I felt bad about that with the nurses.

I got to the table in the OR and there was a call that a pregnant woman was ready for her Epidermal for pain of birth. I was going to be pumped for her. So they asked if it was for C Section and said no she just does not want birth pain. Well I lost it.....LOL I started to yell.....she can suck it up and have a baby naturally I had 3 with nothing and horrid births. I am not suffering another night with severe pain. LOL the Dr goes you can see that Mrs.... G is in a lot of pain I will be about an hour before I can get there.....and that was that.

Now I rest for a bit. Pain is better I will get there.

Thank you for all the wishes. It really helps.

Lynn

Love your feistiness, Lynn! The pain sounds horrendous and prolonged. :icon_frown:

Hope you are starting to feel better now. Isn't nature's ability to heal our bodies wonderful?

Lynn 22-05-2021 12:25 AM

Hello All

Well its the first week done of down time. I do not like down time. One more week at home. I get the 2 weeks you feel drained, sore, weak, but mostly I feel bored I am not used to sitting around doing next to nothing with the feet up. I do get the NEED to do that it is a process of detoxing the kidneys and we all know we need that function.

LOL I have bladder control again, that is something they do not tell you about that it can happen. Or that your up a million times to go for the first few days. All common cleansing effects. So its all good.

One more week home then I should be cleared for work on the 29th again.

On the Covid 19 front of things where I live we are maybe going to get in door eating back again. Masks are a time yet, and I have had shot 1 done. I had to have the dreaded up the nose test for the hospital you so do not want that one so stay distanced and stay safe !

Again thanks for all the healing its making life easier for me to take.

I wan to run free but for now I will waddle around the house.

Lynn

gemma 22-05-2021 02:14 AM

Sending healing thoughts Lynn, take care...

Lynn 24-05-2021 03:35 AM

Hello

It never rains but it pours they say. Well its pouring rain on me.....and if the Dr's had listened to me being in real pain I would not have an ulcer now on top of all things. Too many pain meds over the last year, just to cope with pain.

I too will move past this its there but not bad enough for surgery or even to show up on a scan. So its there to be treated without pain killers.

Daily antacids, changes in diet and exercise (now that I can move with less pain I can exercise again. ) Vicious circle in life being in pain leads to inactivity and the need to get rid of the pain just to function.

No more pain killers, even an aspirin for a headache. There are natural things I can take.

Man this body is testing me !

Lynn

CosmicWonder 24-05-2021 07:38 AM

Hii Lynn,

Wish you well. Blessings.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder