Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Coronavirus/Negative energy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135163)

JosephineB 05-05-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
People's answers are often a reflection of their place and situation in life. Pensioners in good health will worry less than those with poor health, people with job security and those that can work from home worry less than those that can't. Those that already live alone will have a harder time right now than those that have a partner and/or kids around for social comfort and bonding.

Often, people's perspective on these matters are a reflection of their own lives, and not necessarily applicable or relatable to those that live different lives. To understand that others are in different situations, requiring different solutions is part and parcel of 'practising' or 'having' our human empathy 'active'. It is vital that those in power, often being privileged themselves, have a sense of responsibility there.

You keep on telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

You can ignore this post too :tongue:

running 05-05-2020 05:08 PM

wonderful feeling from florida to texas. to an ill feeling starting from new mexico to downright ugly in california. free states vs lockdown states.

BigJohn 05-05-2020 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
People's answers are often a reflection of their place and situation in life. Pensioners in good health will worry less than those with poor health, people with job security and those that can work from home worry less than those that can't. Those that already live alone will have a harder time right now than those that have a partner and/or kids around for social comfort and bonding.

When people say this coronavirus is somehow a ''message'' we speak from our own perspective. It offers a glimpse into beliefs and ethics. Interesting and more revealing questions would be; why do you say all of that? How is your day-to-day life and how can such be relatable to others? To whom? Clearly, not to everyone..

Often, people's perspective on these matters are a reflection of their own lives, and not necessarily applicable or relatable to those that live different lives. To understand that others are in different situations, requiring different solutions is part and parcel of 'practising' or 'having' our human empathy 'active'. It is vital that those in power, often being privileged themselves, have a sense of responsibility there.

NICE COMMENT!

BigJohn 05-05-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
wonderful feeling from florida to texas. to an ill feeling starting from new mexico to downright ugly in california. free states vs lockdown states.

Not too bad or good in Arizona.

We do have some people who are paranoid. Yesterday, one woman got on my case about the 6' rule. I told her I am 7-8 feet away. Maybe I should have brought my tape and measured the distance for her!

WildHairedWoman 05-05-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That is why Agenda 21 is playing out as we speak...only it won't be nature "weeding the garden".

What is your definition or assumption of Agenda 21?

The below is from wikipedia:

Agenda 21[1] is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[2] It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels.[citation needed]

The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the original target year of 2021 where they were hoping to achieve their development goals by then. It has been affirmed and had a few modifications at subsequent UN conferences. Since it found 2021 was an overly optimistic date, its new timeline is targeting 2030. Its aim is to achieve global sustainable development. One major objective of the Agenda 21 initiative is that every local government should draw its own local Agenda 21. Since 2015, Sustainable Development Goals or also known as the Millennium Development Goals are included in the newer Agenda 2030

WildHairedWoman 05-05-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Tracking devices.......

I was wondering if that is related to the bug up my .........

Just today I was talking to a person about a faraday cage. I once had all the material to make a really large one but never got around to making it.

I have been thinking about making one to put around my bed so I can sleep without all the electronic noise. But it is not practical. I have not gotten past the thinking about it stage. Maybe when my friend, who used farraday cages in her PHD experiments moves here she can help me.

WildHairedWoman 05-05-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running

Have you compared the numbers of cases per capita of the "free" states from the "lockdown" states? And what was so bad about New Meixco, you couldn't stop at a liquor store on your way through? Utah has about the same population as New Mexico and at the beginning had double the cases, I haven't checked the numbers lately but New Mexico is doing fine and the people who are furloughed or laid off are getting unemployment with no issues. Our hospitals aren't over run either, and we are not on "lockdown", but expected to practice social distancing.

running 05-05-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Not too bad or good in Arizona.

We do have some people who are paranoid. Yesterday, one woman got on my case about the 6' rule. I told her I am 7-8 feet away. Maybe I should have brought my tape and measured the distance for her!

lol. sounds like a highway Patrol officer that pulled me over in California. thought my trl wheels were back behind the califonia bridge law. we measured it from the back as i suggested because its easier. ten feet from the back and im good. came up almost 13. so he says ok, were measuring it my way. measured from the fifth wheel. was good by almost 3 feet. he was a good guy except he did give me a seat belt ticket. wasn't happy about that. ridiculious imo.

running 05-05-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Have you compared the numbers of cases per capita of the "free" states from the "lockdown" states? And what was so bad about New Meixco, you couldn't stop at a liquor store on your way through? Utah has about the same population as New Mexico and at the beginning had double the cases, I haven't checked the numbers lately but New Mexico is doing fine and the people who are furloughed or laid off are getting unemployment with no issues. Our hospitals aren't over run either, and we are not on "lockdown", but expected to practice social distancing.

i was only speaking from feeling. im personally exempt from lockdown by the govement when it comes to travel for work. i wouldn't put to much faith in throwing money at problems. no production is no production. its helps today and that is good.

BigJohn 05-05-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I have been thinking about making one to put around my bed so I can sleep without all the electronic noise. But it is not practical. I have not gotten past the thinking about it stage. Maybe when my friend, who used farraday cages in her PHD experiments moves here she can help me.

I was going to build the cage within the wall, ceiling and floor when I built. The room was not to have windows so only the door would have to be looked at.