Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritualism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   SPIRITIST OR SPIRITUALIST? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132655)

soulforce 11-05-2020 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
Thanks Big John, I had not heard the term Spiritist before, so I've learnt something today.
I think labels are too conscriptive and restrictive...I like the freedom to think and feel and believe what I want, the freedom to grow and change my mind and position so I'm not keen on trying to fit everything in tidy compartments. It's such a human thing to do though isn't it? We do it to ourselves for our own comfort levels...strange hey...

Me too. I think it's human nature to place barriers in the way of what feels natural to us.

leadville 11-05-2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulforce
I think my point is sufficient.

As is mine. :smile:

soulforce 11-05-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadville
As is mine. :smile:

I don't think so :smile:

leadville 11-05-2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

I don't think so :smile:

Oh I think it was....:smile:

leadville 11-05-2020 09:58 AM

Quote:

I don't think so.

We'll just have to differ on that.....

soulforce 11-05-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadville
We'll just have to differ on that.....

Obviously.

enterhere 17-05-2020 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by enterhere
Do not claim to be a spiritualist nor a spiritist, I cannot say it makes any difference to me.

As you're neither one nor the other why would it make a difference to you?

It obviously doesn't make a difference to me, however, my post was valid

leadville 17-05-2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Do not claim to be a spiritualist nor a spiritist, I cannot say it makes any difference to me.

As you're neither one nor the other why would it make a difference to you?

It obviously doesn't make a difference to me, however, my post was valid

valid? :confused:

dream jo 17-05-2021 07:48 PM

Spirit spirit world clairvoyance mediumship trans mediumship still at heart spirit at all connect to the spirit world the wrong time to realise I'm supposed to gift it The Gifted didn't even know I was a median and stick to my mediumship when I get a chance to to buy the super spirit for gardens and support and this was first I'll listen to what spirit tell me now I'll listen to what spirit tell me now they give the best advice

hallow 18-05-2021 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Those reading this probably will consider themselves a Spiritualist but I suspect they really are Spiritist.

Please discuss.
I

I really think everyone is born with the same gift's. Our upbringing and experiences eventually outline certain strengths and then we choose to study and focus on whatever works best for us as individuals. There are so many things that are the same but are just worded different.
I believe to put labels on anything spiritual or whatever you want to call it. Is only human to label. There's thousands of different brands, types /labels of tomatos. But when you strip away all the labels. It's still only a tomato.