Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Health (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   What do you eat .... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17094)

surrendertotheflow 07-06-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvergirl
For the not hungry thread, we sure are eating up a storm!

Um, how about brie on a nice cracker or two w/some tea? wine?

I looooooove tea..... not always in the mood for crackers. I like Yogi tea, all kinds of good for you stuff, and you get a little yoga quote on each tea bag! lol

NightSpirit 08-06-2011 06:24 AM

okay...so this is a little tougher to solve for all us folks who need foods to trigger their hunger via visual/aroma.

I'd have to ask you a few basic questions first surrender.

Are you a healthy foods eater or happy with most things (apart from shakes)?
Are you okay with cold cut meats?
Do you prefer warmer or colder foods eg....salads or the likes of soups/pastas?
Are you a grazer (small amounts more often)?
What's your most favourite group of foods?

Cheers

jackie-b 08-06-2011 07:24 AM

When my appetite is gone, I find I can sometimes eat porridge or plain buttered toast, both comfort foods from my childhood.

surrendertotheflow 08-06-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightSpirit
okay...so this is a little tougher to solve for all us folks who need foods to trigger their hunger via visual/aroma.

I'd have to ask you a few basic questions first surrender.

Are you a healthy foods eater or happy with most things (apart from shakes)?
Are you okay with cold cut meats?
Do you prefer warmer or colder foods eg....salads or the likes of soups/pastas?
Are you a grazer (small amounts more often)?
What's your most favourite group of foods?

Cheers

I am a healthy eater UNLESS I am being a grazer. On the days I eat right, I eat very healthy for the whole day. On the days I don't feel like eating, I graze all day, don't eat enough calories or the right foods. I like cold cuts sometimes, I prefer cold stuff during the day and hot meal at night. Breakfast is my biggest problem. I do not like pastries, donuts, a lot of different cereals, I'm just not big on all that stuff. So for breakfast I usually have cereal, oatmeal, or if I'm feeling froggy I'll make myself a breakfast burrito with eggs and sausage.

I love vegetables, but I'm not a big fan of fruit. I don't know why. I find them to be yummy, but I can't get enough desire to eat them. I rarely eat fruit, so I try to eat more veggies. I LOVE salad.

When it comes to junk food though, I'm all over salty stuff, popcorn or chips!!

flutterangel 08-06-2011 10:44 PM

Yeah, it's a life saver since I was addicted to peanut butter and now shouldn't eat it. Also there's a place here in Minnesota called Trader Joe's where I get mine, and also the chocolate almond milk. It tastes just like chocolate milk and I love it in the winter heated up with marshmallows!
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattie
Kroger (natural food section), Target, Walmart, Drug Emporium & many large groceries carry Almond Butter.

flutterangel 08-06-2011 10:46 PM

Hooray for Yogi Tea!!! I LOVE it, and it has such good health benefits! The green tea keeps me calm and relaxed and fights inflammation. Also love the detox one, and breathe. Too many others to name!
Quote:

Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
I looooooove tea..... not always in the mood for crackers. I like Yogi tea, all kinds of good for you stuff, and you get a little yoga quote on each tea bag! lol

surrendertotheflow 08-06-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hooray for Yogi Tea!!! I LOVE it, and it has such good health benefits! The green tea keeps me calm and relaxed and fights inflammation. Also love the detox one, and breathe. Too many others to name!

I swear by it! I just wish they made Chinese Oolong, which is another one of my favorites. Very difficult to find around here! :tongue:

Adrienne 09-06-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightSpirit
vegemite on fresh bread or toast? :D

oh no NightSpirit ! :icon_eek:
I knew someone would mention vegemite (being psychic you know, lol :tongue: )

I hear this is an acquired taste ?

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne 09-06-2011 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flutterangel
and also the chocolate almond milk. It tastes just like chocolate milk and I love it in the winter heated up with marshmallows!

flutterangel ~ I have heard of plain almond milk, but the chocolate and warmed up with marshmallows sounds delicious !

Adrienne 09-06-2011 04:22 AM

surrendertotheflow ~ I have seen this Yogi tea, cute packaging idea ! does it really do what it says, with the different varieties ?

yum yum on the nutella & graham crackers idea, almost bought some nutella today.