Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Fairies Painting, Fairies & Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=62920)

FairyCrystal 03-02-2014 08:19 PM

Thank you everyone for your sweet words!
I look at snow differently now, having done the winter landscapes. I used to think snow = white. But it isn't, haha.

@ Spiritualist, I started painting again approx. 2009 I think. I hadn't done any drawing or painting for years, too busy raising a family :)

Spiritualist74 04-02-2014 06:13 AM

I may offer you a tip about horizon lines in paintings and drawings of landscapes they make it easier.

keep up the good work

FairyCrystal 09-02-2014 09:46 PM

@ Spiritualist, I don't really know what you mean?
When doing a landscape you always work with a horizon line ...

This is Mists of Avalon. I done this a few years ago and is very dear to me. I started with the Glastonbury Tor and the Michaels tower on top of it. Then the rest sort of developed as I painted. There is no water around the Tor, maybe in the past there was, as it was marshland and flooded regularly.
This painting got activated when I hung it in my first crystal room (I've moved house since so it's in my new crystal & Mediation room now).
The first time I experienced a painting opening and activating, didn't even know it was possible!
(water line is straight in the painting, guess I have to make a new picture at some point, haha)

I mentioned drawing a raven before, this is it. Maybe one day I'll draw something around it, dunno. It was mostly the challenge of capturing my power animal. Pencil on parchment.

I made this lovely woolen creature 2 years ago. It's a priestess and she holds a string with tiny blue beads and a citrine dangling of it.

I've made a few some smaller fairies as well

Faith33 09-02-2014 10:04 PM

Mists of Avalon is gorgeous!

Spiritualist74 10-02-2014 03:43 PM

sorry I think I was thinking of something else
I like your paintings

vicky3619 18-03-2014 12:30 PM

Just all Breathtakingly Beautiful !
and this crystal painting ! I love it ! really nice !

And theses littles fairies are just soooooo adorable ! it makes me want to create one :D! thank you for sharing your little wonders with us FairyCrystal !

Skybird 18-03-2014 07:28 PM

Gorgeous awesome work :)) thank you for sharing

Arcturus 19-03-2014 11:02 AM

you definitely captured the raven's being/essence or whatever. i can almost feel its inquisitive nature. i like the tor too

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 02-04-2014 02:02 AM

Wow I love the paintings and all the fairies you created! :smile:

Especially The Raven drawling, Wow!

aduff 02-04-2014 01:14 PM

These paintings are beautiful!!!! I paint myself, and these are Gorgeous! How are you uploading the images Fairy Crystal?? I'm trying to upload my fairy and angel ecounters..