Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Are people coming back as dogs? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146099)

Maisy 27-03-2023 06:27 PM

I think dogs have souls as do ants. Every living conscious thing has a soul I think. Even plants. But I think there are different kinds of souls. I not sure why any soul that could be human would want to be a dog. You give up advanced awareness.

I think that is one difference in types of souls. Some have more capacity of awareness.

Altair 27-03-2023 06:41 PM

Human hubris is a big thing.

Maisy 29-03-2023 03:29 AM

Some animals are said to be very intelligent, like dolphins or the great apes, but they still don't create like humans. Dogs and smart, feel emotions, remember things, but they can't build things like planes. They can't write books. All these animals seem to have very limited language abilities.

Altair 29-03-2023 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maisy
Some animals are said to be very intelligent, like dolphins or the great apes, but they still don't create like humans. Dogs and smart, feel emotions, remember things, but they can't build things like planes. They can't write books. All these animals seem to have very limited language abilities.

So.......?

RedEmbers 31-03-2023 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris
Free Will is one input. Another input is karma. I think both matter.

I suppose if a soul is closer to getting off the wheel, there is possibly more awareness and control of free will, just my speculation of course as many things spiritual seem to be in my humble opinion :smile:

desert rat 01-04-2023 12:41 PM

Its called trans migration of souls . I think its possable but unlikly . There is Jason the horse . A guy that has memories of have been a horse in a past life . You can find some info on him with a web search . Some one needs to do the letter block trick with some one other the dogs owner . Yeas ago there was a horse that watched the face of its owner when slecting the right letter . The owner did not know that horse saw him simle when it got the letter right .

entenmanns 11-04-2023 10:29 PM

There is a wonderful story of Sri Ramana Maharshi's cow named Lakshmi as was told by many but mainly David Godman, great story but i believe it to be true that under certain instances a devotee can reincarnate into animal form. read david godmans account of the great sage

MidasCloud 17-04-2023 09:02 PM

Influencing the living through possession is a characteristic of Clairaudience Clairalience psychic modality, which means your grandmother likely uses that psychic modality when she was alive. Interestingly, dogs also have their own psychic modalities, with one of them having the happiness of population growth.

That being said, souls do not physically reincarnate downwards, though if dogs are to be "physically capable" like humans, so they can build houses, talk and write, as well as write books, then humans certainly can reincarnate into the man-dogs.

Miss Hepburn 17-04-2023 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidasCloud
That being said, souls do not physically reincarnate downwards.....

That 's what I read, too...a yogi type compared it to can you fit an elephant into a breadbox?
So, no we do not incarnate into animals

RedEmbers 18-04-2023 09:26 AM

That is assuming that animals are in fact lower form.
Some people might feel that some animals are in fact more evolved. Another perspective is that every single living entity has innate wisdom to impart, so there is no real hierarchy if all matter belongs to the same pool.

There is a saying, something about judging something or someone else as more primitive, simply because we may not understand it/them.

There is a reason why I choose to sit with specific trees and go to specific locations and be near specific people and energetic spaces... because energetically, every single living thing has wisdom to imprint and the wisdom is there for all to experience.