Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   What was wonderful about your day! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13225)

Sarian 30-06-2011 03:20 PM

My mom just stopped by with a check so I could get my brakes fixed on my car. I was wondering how to pay for it, as I'm completely broke at the moment and used $700 of my school loan for prior repairs.

I didn't mention before that I got accepted at a really good hospital nursing/college. I'm so excited, but along with that comes frazzled nerves getting ready, and wanting to do my best now studying for the TEAS exam in 2 weeks.

It's a beautiful day today.

Sarian 30-06-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sound
I could cope with that WS lol I would absolutely love to be a Crappma lol x

My bosses little grandsons call him Grumpy for grandpa. His first grandson's attempt to call him grandpa came out that way adn it stuck. :D

BlueSky 30-06-2011 03:23 PM

You're mother is a saint Sarian and congrats on getting accepted into the nursing college. I know how hard that is.
James

blackraven 01-07-2011 02:32 AM

Some house sparrows threw the wren's babies out of the bird house that they took over. Either that or the wrens moved the babies during the takeover. Either way, 2 babies were relocated in my hiking shoe that I left outside by the backdoor. It has been a real treat and a honor watching the adult wrens frantically coming to the shoe continuing to feed the babies to get them to adulthood so they can leave the new nest. (I tried to put the photo of the babies in this post, but was unsuccessful.)

Blackraven

Gracey 01-07-2011 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackraven
Some house sparrows threw the wren's babies out of the bird house that they took over. Either that or the wrens moved the babies during the takeover. Either way, 2 babies were relocated in my hiking shoe that I left outside by the backdoor. It has been a real treat and a honor watching the adult wrens frantically coming to the shoe continuing to feed the babies to get them to adulthood so they can leave the new nest. (I tried to put the photo of the babies in this post, but was unsuccessful.)

Blackraven

thats just adorable, i hope you can post the pic later.

BlueSky 01-07-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Blackraven

Somebody should thank you for doing that!

So I say....."thank you" on behalf of the Wrens! :hug3:

blackraven 01-07-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Somebody should thank you for doing that!

So I say....."thank you" on behalf of the Wrens! :hug3:

Thank you WS! :smile: I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use my shoe again as they have been doing a lot of pooping in there too. he he Ah, the sacrifices we make for nature. It's worth it. :D

Blackraven

zipzip 01-07-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Thank you WS! :smile: I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use my shoe again as they have been doing a lot of pooping in there too. he he Ah, the sacrifices we make for nature. It's worth it. :D

Blackraven

that is hilarious. But very cute!! That is wonderful that you are allowing the birds your shoe.

zipzip

BlueSky 01-07-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Blackraven

LOL :smile: