Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Common Questions About The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848)

neil 21-12-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convolution
If you are your spirit, how can you ask it?
Don't you just have to will it?

To be more on the money, or to phrase it correctly.
We are not "our" spirit...we "are" spirit.
We are spiritual soul selves.

AND YES WE ONLY JUST HAVE TO HAVE A THOUGHT. OR AS YOU SAID...."WILL IT".

The earthly flesh & brain is not, an intelligent sentient entitiy, it is only a sensory & computing unit that desifers information from the physical. & then delivers it to us the intelligent conscious sentient soul self.
We then respond to the incoming information, & our responses are sent back to the fleshly form, in order for it to operate in the organic physical environment.
AND IT ALL HAPPENS IN SPLIT SECONDS..MOMENT BY MOMENT.

Convolution.....whether you agree or not, do you understand what i am conveying to you.

Sorai Rai Aorai 21-12-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

If you are your spirit, how can you ask it?
Don't you just have to will it?

This is a complex question for me, the reality of which is something I have difficulty coping with. The Spirit, which stays in the Spirit World, creates the soul, which is already a persona that is a fragmented version of its Spirit Self. Then if this soul and Spirit choose to inhabit a human, the Spirit attaches an etheric cord to the first two cells that divide after conception. The soul lives in the growing human and they are connected with and nourished by the Spirit through that cord. Now, why not have the whole Spirit just do it all itself? The answer I've seen is that the vibrational frequency of a human in the physical universe cannot handle it. We would explode.

If I had been there, I may have rather, as Spirit, created realities only which I could inhabit as a full Spirit, such that there would be no suffering or conflict, etc. But it seems that is the path Spirit took--it wanted to discover more about itself by creating a journey outside of, and back to, itself. Thus, we cultivate unity of mind, body, and Spirit. I'm sometimes seeing about renegotiating those terms with my Spirit, no idea what the result will be.

Sorai Rai Aorai 22-12-2018 04:20 AM

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Would you please describe some examples of the exotic realms in the Spirit World which are beyond humanity’s Earthly experience? I’m not saying beyond the ability to express here, but what you have conveyed thus far about experiences in the Spirit World is not hard to imagine. Can you tell about places and experiences which would challenge my imagination to extend itself to such comprehension? For one example, those of a reality-bending nature?

Thanks,
Justin

Spirit Guide Sparrow 22-12-2018 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee
Spirit Guide, Can you please help me then as follows:

Dear janielee,

Salutations and heartfelt intentions.

No. You can help you. I can remind you how.

Quote:

1. How do I stop this cycle of negativity and fear that I seem to be engulfed in? If and as I have "set things in motion" how do I stop this from occurring? :confused:

First we will look at that which is set in motion. That which you conceive as a future timeline exists in the present as a sequence of choices with variable creative outcomes. Imagine this as you would the planetary bodies which orbit around your solar Sun. Each planetary body representing a possible choice within the gravitational field of the Sun. Each following its own definable predictable path in reach of the warm radiance of the star. You are that Sun, the sunlight of God; you are that star, the star of your own show and story. You are the creator of your own motion picture. Life is a series of pictures in motion made through the power of e-motion. You are constantly recreating a picture of yourself through the motion you identity as time. Through time the bigger picture of who you are is Self-realized through a series of sequences you call events and experiences.

Time is not a fixed straight line of events. It may go forward, back, up, down and sideways. It has more parameters than human beings have yet discovered or experienced. It is thus possible for two people to be in the same place at the same time, and never perceive one another.

As each piece of the bigger picture falls into place you are confronted with a choice. Within the present moment you have always a choice. A choice what to think, what to do and what to say. To respond pro-actively or reactively. It is called the present because free will is a gift from Prime Creator which comes in the form that is….the present.

Your consciousness is already aware of different choices that orbit within the sphere of your present field of influence. Like the planets do around the Sun. It is whether or not you listen to your gut instinct and your heart that tries to lend insight into a prosperous outcome. Or instead listen to your ego and survival instinct and choose a different outcome. Each choice leads to another choice, always, in all ways. It is each little piece of yourself you choose within the puzzle that is life that gives form to the bigger picture of your chosen reality.
This is how you “set things in motion”. What do you wish to gravitate into your field of experience?

To stop the cycle of negativity and fear, within your query, you must first acknowledge that you are the creator of it. You cannot change that which you do not accept is yours to begin with.

Once you have acknowledged that the negativity and fear is something you are choosing, identify the thoughts and beliefs, the actions and words heard, and said, which invoke these responses. Then change them. Choose to think and believe something else which strengthens you. Act differently in a way which gives you confidence. Respond differently to what you hear, and speak words that work only to empower you.

Quote:

2. I'm scared of a natural disaster or drowning. :icon_frown:

Both of those fears are the same. There is only one fear which exists from which all fear originates. A fear of loss, and all its many forms.

It originated when the first races of men experienced that something of personal value could be taken away from them. Whether it was wood to make fire or a mate through which to procreate. It endured that mankind persisted with the mentality of personal possession and consequently feared it ending or being taken away. It is, and shall always be, for as long as you hold dear personal possessions, so shall fear hold onto you. It is only through the mentality of selflessness, and the heart of generosity, that you let go of all you deem to belong to you. In letting go of the need for something to be yours, the bonds of fear let go of the need to exists in you.

You fear the loss of your physical body. You are not the physical body, and the physical body does not belong to you. It was created from the Earth and belongs to the Earth, to which it shall return. In this, there is no fear for you to hold, only a beauty to behold.

Quote:

3. Looking back over the last few years, I've been stuck in a rut. Will I ever be happy and joyous and have abundance? I'm scared I will never have this in my life now. I'm scared

If you have to ask the question then it demonstrates your indecision to choose your own future within your own attitude of mind.

Until you stop asking yourself this question you will remain in this perpetual rut you have created. Answer with an attitude that chooses a choice through intent and demonstration, not doubt and desperation. Invoke the warrior of determination within the spirit of aspiration.

Quote:

4. I got pushed out of a job even though I was acting with integrity, service, and passion - the "political manipulators" won - I didn't. I feel terrible. I don't want to not have a way to sustain myself and my family - yet I tried I really tried this time, Sparrow!!! What am I doing wrong? Why won't life let me move forward int he way I want to. I am getting older now, I'm so tired.

Please help.

JL

Instead of choosing to be a victim of circumstance, opt to be an opportunist and optimist. Do not fear a challenge, embrace it. Do not fall or falter in disdain and disillusionment, but rise with conviction and courage for a better tomorrow.

-Sparrow

Spirit Guide Sparrow 22-12-2018 05:40 AM

Quote:

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

Though I don't really believe in these things would you comment on any positive people I can rely on in real life, and any spirit guides that may accompany me in benevolence, Light and True Love? Would you talk of my teacher at all also?

thank you and thanking you, namaste and Season's Greetings to you and all of your loved ones.

JL.

Dear janielee,

It would be a meaningless exercise for me to comment on something you have no belief in.

Season greetings from the Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow

Spirit Guide Sparrow 22-12-2018 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorai
I see that I have made progress in that I now see equal value in this life and life in the Spirit World. I thoroughly enjoy and love this life and am happy here.

Quote:

Yet a desire to go to the Spirit World came up again. I know you do not support that path, and I'm not asking you this time how to go about it. Rather, I'm asking for your insight.

Quote:

Since I'm happy and deeply connected with Spirit, why does this desire return?

Quote:

I desire the more fantastical capabilities of life in the Spirit world and being consciousness there

Dear Sorai,

You have clearly answered your own question without even realising it.

You have stated here that you “now see equal value in this life and life in the spirit world”, yet demonstrate with your very words that this is not so. You are so bedazzled by mental concepts of the afterlife and “fantastical capabilities”, as you put it, that you are indeed truly blind to what you already have here and now. You do not recognise the same fantastical capabilities or possibilities within physical life, and so you neither perceive nor experience them as equal. What you currently see as being physical life is NOTHING compared to what it truly is, and how it truly exists. If I could but show you the depth and complexity of beauty and orchestration of sublime sentient design within a simple flower, you would neither have the will to speak nor the desire to move for a week. You still perceive yourself as a human being reaching out for a spiritual experience, when you should be the spiritual being reaching in for a physical experience. The difficulty human beings actually have is not perceiving what spiritual experience is, but perceiving what the physical experience can be. For this reason their physical experience continues to be an undesired and underrated one. This is why so many cannot grasp the divine motivations to come to Earth in the first place.

Even with the knowledge I retain and reflect of the spirit world, and the ceaseless challenge that is the physical world, never do I entertain the thought of leaving it. My capacity to relish in the simple joy of a simple mundane physical pleasure is indomitable. In all my wisdom, in all my experience, there is nowhere else I would rather be. It is for this reason that I can see that which you dare not.

With the greatest love,
-Sparrow

neil 22-12-2018 05:57 AM

Quote:

This is a complex question for me, the reality of which is something I have difficulty coping with. The Spirit, which stays in the Spirit World, creates the soul, which is already a persona that is a fragmented version of its Spirit Self. Then if this soul and Spirit choose to inhabit a human, the Spirit attaches an etheric cord to the first two cells that divide after conception. The soul lives in the growing human and they are connected with and nourished by the Spirit through that cord. Now, why not have the whole Spirit just do it all itself? The answer I've seen is that the vibrational frequency of a human in the physical universe cannot handle it. We would explode.

If I had been there, I may have rather, as Spirit, created realities only which I could inhabit as a full Spirit, such that there would be no suffering or conflict, etc. But it seems that is the path Spirit took--it wanted to discover more about itself by creating a journey outside of, and back to, itself. Thus, we cultivate unity of mind, body, and Spirit. I'm sometimes seeing about renegotiating those terms with my Spirit, no idea what the result will be.

To me the spirit world "IS" the universe & also "IS" the soul universe...ONE & THE SAME PLACE...& THEY ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT PLACES. NOR ARE THEY IN DIFFERENT REALMS OR DIMENTIONS.

GOD, SOUL, SPIRIT, SPIRITUAL LANDS, FLESH & GALAXIES ARE ALL LOCATED IN THE ONE SAME DIMENTION, REALM, UNIVERSE.

Information that states that there are multi'verses or multi'realms/dimensions & of which are all invisible to each other, is a part of the DECEPTIVE ILLUSION designed by dark beings that have located themselves here to discretely & illicitly take advantage of the temptations of the flesh through earthlings.

The god entities designed & created the potential for our parents to create life in "their" essence (IN the image, but not in the essence, of God the entity)
The God entity supplies an identity'less soul..(BLANK SOUL), which can be assigned to any one of the UNTOLD GAZILLIONS of children that will be created by any set of parents.

At the very moment that LIFE is conceived by the parents, spiritual matter is forming simultaneously to create & shape "SOUL & EARTHLING" which are tethered together & are in the same location & in the same realm BUT the soul is enmeshed within the earthly flesh, because soul is less dence than flesh.
DNA is blue printed within soulself & soulself is also emanating out from it's self an image of the flesh & all three are enmeshed together & as i said they are all IN THE SAME DIMENTION/REALM.

THE UNIVERSE IS SO LARGE THAT IT CAN HOUSE THE PHYSICAL GALAXIES, THE SUMMERLANDS & THE HOLY KINGDOMS EVERTHING & WITHOUT ANY OF THEM INTRUDING ON OR BEING WITHIN EACH OTHER.

WHEN SPIRITUAL SOUL DEPARTS FROM THE FLESH, SPIRITUAL SOUL IS NOT IN A DIFFERENT REALM OR DIMENTION...WE DO NOT CROSS OVER INTO SPIRIT ...THERE IS ONLY THE PROCESS OF TRANSITIONING OUT OF & AWAY FROM THE FLESH.

There is never two lives of consciousness in one being/entity, there is only one, & it is the spiritual soulself.
The earthly flesh is only a "non conscious" vehical, & which is necessary for us to reside on earth & to be recognized via.

THE FLESH IS ONLY A SENSORY & COMPUTING UNIT FOR US TO INTERACT THROUGH, WHILST LIVING ON EARTH...IT IS NOT A FORM OF SENTIENCE...IT IS NOT INTELLIGENT...WE ARE NOT THE FLESH...THE FLESH IS JUST TETHERED TO US....WHEN I LOOK AT MY BODY, I KNOW THAT I AM NOT IT...I AM THE INVISIBLE "SOULSELF" & I ALSO EMANATE FROM MY INVISIBLE SELF, A SPIRITUAL BODY WHICH I ALSO CAN BE RECOGNIZED VIA, AFTER I HAVE BEEN SEPERATED/TRANSITIONED AWAY FROM THE FLESH.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO "SUB'CONSCIOUSNESS",
I AM A 100% CONSCIOUS BEING.
ANYTHING THAT RISES UP FROM WITHIN ME IS GENERATED FROM THE DARKENED UNLOVING BEINGS THAT HAVE DECIDED TO ATTACH TO ME, WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

I AM SOUL SELF...I DO NOT HAVE A HIGHER SELF..."OF ANY KIND ANYWHERE" WITHIN OR WITHOUT.....AS I PROGRESS IN LOVE & UNDERSTANDING, I THE SOULSELF BECOMES OF A HIGHER FORM OF INTELLIGENCE...BEFORE I HAD BEEN CREATED/CONCEIVED BY MY PARENTS I NEVER EXISTED, & SO I COULD NEVER HAVE MADE A SOUL CONTRACT WITH THE GOD ENTITY, NOR COULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO DISCOVER MORE OF MYSELF.

THESE ARE MY BELIEFS AND ONLY FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS.

janielee 22-12-2018 05:57 AM

Thank you for your kind responses and support, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Warmest greetings and sincere thanks to you and the Council of the Asceleottyi.

Thank you Sparrow Friend.

Bows,

JL

Spirit Guide Sparrow 22-12-2018 06:02 AM

Dear janielee,

What are your own feelings about your ruminations?
If you can formulate a question then you must already possess the answer.

Quote:

Do you know why or how a person can experience (effectively) the same event or circumstance in life - different players, same scene/scenario?

Give me an example of this in your desired context and I will explain it.

Quote:

Do you think there is such a thing as spiritual power - if there is a powerful (genuine) spiritual being, what would such a person be able to do in this human life?

The only spiritual power is love. Not human love, but the energy which precedes life. Though it is not a form of power, it is a universal constant; the only true constant which exists everywhere and everywhen. All else changes, therefore is not a constant. Thus, only love is real.

All beings have access to this so-called power. What they do with it, or do not do with it, is their business. That which identifies itself as having power identifies itself as having need. For that which is most powerful has no need. That which has no need has everything to give. Prime Creator is the universal constant that gives life to everything.

Quote:

You mentioned before there are things not known beyond the physical. If the physical is a manifestation, where is the real energy happening and playing?

Where would be the incorrect line of questioning. It does not occur in a specific place. This is so because it involves multiple places, and you could not accurately distinguish from where one ended and another began. As is the case for the boundaries of your universe.

More interestingly would be the question, when is the energy happening? It happens when you choose it to happen. You can only choose something which you accept to exist. So if you do not believe in yourself then your life will seldom change. Some cannot accept things I relay to even exist, and so cannot choose to experience it themselves.

-Sparrow

Spirit Guide Sparrow 22-12-2018 06:10 AM

Quote:

How do we even know for sure that the spirit world/afterlife exists?
I'm not saying it doesn't. I just don't know that it does, but I really want to know (not believe).

Dear Convolution,

How would you know for certain that you were the world heavyweight boxing champion of the world? How would you experience this as a truth that nobody else could take away?

You would commit yourself with singular intent and determination through self-development. You would train hard, perfect your ability, and overcome those obstacles in your way to that destination. You would go the distance, and that extra mile if need be, to put into demonstration what you truly believe. Until you truly believe you can become the heavyweight champion of the world, in your heart, you will continue to fall short of proving it to yourself.

The question you must ask yourself is: Have I committed myself with singular intent and determination to develop myself and my capacity to go beyond my own boundaries? Have I gone the distance, and gone that extra mile to seek the truth, and experience it in a way that validates its reality in my life?

Or ...have I just occasionally contemplated doing this, and find it an easier path to accept the most accepted belief presently available?

Each must decide which they are.

Proof and validation does not come overnight. The most rewarding horizons and highest mountain perspectives require the most extensive and challenging journeys.

It is unreceptive to wisdom and inhibiting to experience to assign doubt to something preceding an intensive commitment to understand it. That is not an act of wisdom, but one of judgement. For true wisdom allows all possibilities to exist, and merely chooses one which best represents their greatest vision of themselves. The presence of doubt pre-loads limitations upon the greatest vision of yourself that can be experienced.

-Sparrow