Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What era/historical period do you gravitate to? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80123)

The Back Seat 02-02-2015 02:58 PM

When Moses led the Israelites lit of Egypt.

When slavery was abolished in America.

When the surviving Jews were released from the concentration camps.

Any other time when a group of people found freedom.

fennel 02-02-2015 02:59 PM

Famine time Ireland, for one...the mid-eighteen hundreds famine. I'm not really specifically drawn to one particular time, as I have experiences in so many.

serenebluehills 03-02-2015 06:55 AM

Let me also add that in recent years, I started to have an interest in Native American culture and people. This seemed to have been triggered by a movie I had seen once.

Renessme 03-02-2015 10:35 AM

medieval and world war I era.

sohappy 03-02-2015 12:16 PM

France during the Middle Ages and Renaissance era. I think maybe Medieval England as well but that might be influenced by the Robin Hood stories. When I see castles and palaces I feel like home.

OctoberSky 03-02-2015 05:16 PM

Medieval times
Ancient Greek
Ancient Egypt
Old Western Times
1800's
I know there is more but I can't remember...

Sapphirez 06-02-2015 10:47 PM

cool, oh yeah I really love Native American culture, the Old South, Victorian era as I had a Samantha Parkington American Girl doll lol. I also long for an imaginary world free of the clutches of history's evil villains reigning over us.. maybe Atlantis or Lemuria but maybe it's a place in the future.. so weird how they say time is or isn't linear and all that. I think I also had some close unicorn friends and dragons :tongue:

briansgotaprettierwife 12-02-2015 08:35 PM

1960's-70's. What evidence I've uncovered via regression, examination of some repeating issues in my life and astrological methods definitely points to a certain life lived during those times. Don't ask.

One time I was wandering around the city and came across a thrift store, so I went in and looked at all the stuff, tried on some shoes, flipped through some books. I saw these vinyl records from that era, and the whole vibe just DISTURBED me after a while. I looked through them trying to find something I recognized. Went thru like 100 of them. Flowered record sleeves with pictures of people dressed in fashions that I had never consciously seen before but seemed familiar. Then it started.

Something just felt so wrong about the situation. I felt...afraid. But the store was largely empty. No one was around to get too close or make me uncomfortable. The fear was chokingly real. Relics from that era creep me out, but I like the music.

I dropped the records, paid for an embroidered shirt I liked and left before I started tripping out.

~ A. Person :)

Star Wolf Medicine Woman 13-02-2015 12:48 AM

I identify with the old NAI's of 1850's on and early 1800 nautical history, previous aspect of scottish history around the times of the clearances and Culloden, also a period of greek history which i cannot pinpoint in time oddly..

goobah88 13-02-2015 01:02 AM

Strong gravitation towards Aztecs to me - prior to the Spanish Inquisition.. along with Inca's.

I've also had one specific vision of being in a meadow with long yellow daisy like flowers around with a daughter...possibly caveman time but no dinosaurs around, the absolute beginning perhaps? Would this be possible?

And more "recently" the 50's..