Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   World Peace and Healing Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5446)

Spiritlite 29-12-2010 05:20 PM

Count me in too and thanks guys for the bump and reminder of this.
Spiritlite.

002 Cents 29-12-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grazier
You are all invited to join in a worldwide Peace and healing meditation to heal the problems of the world and to bring peace to humanity and the planet.

The meditation is held at 9.00 pm. your own local time (wherever in the world that you are) on the 1st of each month.

The meditation is to focus on specific problems in the world and to try to change mens hearts to bring a healing to them. We should concentrate on a problem that we are impressed to focus on and we should all send unconditional love to the perpetrators of the problem and the world leaders, trying to help the angels turn them away from their greed, lust, power seeking oppression and violence, and turn their hearts instead towards love, peace harmony and the nurture of God's creation, instead of the destruction. That is the only way forward.

The meditation, because of the time difference spreads over 24 hours of focussed Divine Love, Light and Healing Energies and the angels and spirit workers gather the energies that are sent out and focus them on the important areas. A focussed energy on specific areas and in this way we help the angels, with our love, to do their work. A bit like a searchlight in an evening sky.

It would be nice if you could help, even if it is only for five minutes - it is important.

Blessings

grazier :hug3:

I appreciate your invitation. I think doing this once a month for a full day is a great practice! In addition I encourage each and every person who cares about transforming humanity to try to focus their energies on this for at least some portion of each day. This is what I have been focusing all my prayer energy on for several months with no intention of stopping.

Blessings

grazier 01-02-2011 04:52 PM

Hi everyone,

Don't forget tonights World Peace Meditation at 9pm your time. Hope you will be there, the World needs it.

Blessings

grazier :hug3:

grazier 28-02-2011 03:56 PM

Don't forget 1st March at 9pm, World Peace Meditation. The more meditating the more energy and the world sure needs it!
See you then,
Blessings,
grazier

7luminaries 01-03-2011 07:36 PM

Thanks for the reminder :smile:

grazier 01-04-2011 02:18 PM

Hi all,

It's the first of the month again. Don't forget the meditation tonight at 9 p.m. your time.

The Earth needs our love and healing and creation needs it too.

The Light World and the angels also need our help in the form of love and spiritual energy, in order to minister to the Earth and bring about healing and peace to her and all who dwell on her.

See you then.

Blessings

grazier :hug3: :color:

7luminaries 01-04-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grazier
Hi all,

It's the first of the month again. Don't forget the meditation tonight at 9 p.m. your time.

The Earth needs our love and healing and creation needs it too.

The Light World and the angels also need our help in the form of love and spiritual energy, in order to minister to the Earth and bring about healing and peace to her and all who dwell on her.

See you then.

Blessings

grazier :hug3: :color:

Thanks for the reminder grazier - cheers!

grazier 01-05-2011 04:33 PM

Don't forget 9pm tonight " World Peace Meditation "
The more people the more energy, the world sure needs it at this time.

Blessings,
Grazier.

grazier 31-05-2011 03:27 PM

Just a reminder for the 1st June at 9pm (your time)
World Peace & Healing Meditation
Mother earth really needs the healing with all these earthquakes,tsunami's,
tornados and storms etc.
Don't forget to send out loving vibrations also to world leaders including dictators,
warmongers and all humankind to help the Angels to avert the thoughts of these
people and point their hearts and minds towards Peace, Love, Compassion and
Nurture of their fellow beings, their beautiful planet and wonderful natural life,
namely creatures, animals, plantlife - in fact to love and respect all Creation.

Blessings,
Grazier. :hug3:

Serenity69 01-07-2011 08:53 AM

Don't forget tonights World Peace Meditation at 9pm your time.