Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   I have over 130 decks of Tarot cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145650)

dream jo 03-01-2023 03:56 PM

I am just sent off with new cards and they're called Mystic Monday and I've got some tablet incense sticks coming over as well and a new pendulum with the help of my blue pendulum help me choose and gives me accident answers

BigJohn 04-01-2023 01:44 AM

The cards that are associated with the Mystic Monday tarot deck are very unique. Thanks for sharing.

ray=out 23-07-2023 12:21 AM

Anyone here have the Rider-Waite tarot cards?

dream jo 21-12-2023 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray=out

#

yes me

I've got a lot more cards now than I started out with I've got 160 I've got other 160 9 I've got over 169 cards and I've got more to get because I keep buying them and get addicted them more certain cards tell me to buy them because I get a vibration and energy feel often I know I've got some in a box on the basket on one other spiritual chops I got online but I am running my card so please put magic meaning on my card so come by them cards and more and help people on here thank you
But I love all of them my favorite one so far as sacred Forest and another sacred the arch good the anaconda cart I am learning more of them the hanged man to me I will no longer sacrifice myself or nothing the fool is pastors new not doing anything silly It's A New Beginning to a new life and you and your journey to my story of my life the death card I sit is very worth I say that it's Rebirth but in some people death yes because there could be a death of a person already in love and I don't want to happen but I was thank my cards for my angel cards I origin cards my information cards I thank them

Hemera 22-12-2023 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray=out

I have those too. I used to read for myself (and occasionally others) fairly regularly, but not so much recently.

chongjasmine 01-02-2024 09:47 AM

I only have 3 decks, one was a Rider-waite.

dream jo 01-02-2024 07:48 PM

I have a lot more now since when I did this post and I've written down but I've got I've got 177 cards now and there's some pretty good ones but since I've been make them down I finished stronger better connection and they are making a lot of sense of my mediumship thank you I even thank my to have a card to know am I angel card and information card every card I do I thank them personally

Hemera 02-02-2024 12:23 PM

I have one traditional set lol - the Ryder Waite cards.

I also have the Psychic Tarot and Akashic tarot decks.

Other than that I have several oracle card decks.

dream jo 02-02-2024 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemera
I have one traditional set lol - the Ryder Waite cards.

I also have the Psychic Tarot and Akashic tarot decks.

Other than that I have several oracle card decks.

Some of the cards some of the cards I feel at strong energy of them I do but overcards I don't feel strong energy but I have the psychic Talent as well under the psychic reading ones and akasha e ones as well there's so many you can buy I've got a lot of doving virtual ones and I've got a lot of our component is near ones

Hemera 03-02-2024 05:16 PM

Dream Jo, do you ever do tarot readings with the psychic tarot or the akashic deck? I must try that sometime on myself first. I choose cards from the deck but haven't done an actual reading with those. I can see how the different imagery could inspire different meanings and be quite fruitful.