Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Are Cancers stubborn? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117159)

le_manx 23-10-2017 02:36 PM

My husband is a Cancer, and while he is incredibly stubborn when it comes to his very nature, he is also very compromising and emotionally strong. Cancers often have a lot of dysfunction in their lives but hide it so well no one is often ever aware of it.

I know a few other Cancers as well, my birthmother and my sister in law. They're very immature in terms of Cancerian development and often choose their egos over what they truly cherish.

I personally read that Cancers and Scorpios make some of the best partnerships, which I can attest to with my own marriage since I am a Scorpio. My sister in law and my brother are also Cancer and Scorpio, and their marriage has held out so much despite their troubles. Water signs are very finicky and tend to mould/flow along with other water signs.

SpiritofZoe 23-10-2017 11:19 PM

Thanks le manx! That fits in really well with what I was observing. I'm glad yours is working well. The older members of my family who are Cancers are pretty immature. Oddly enough I have a young niece who is a Cancer and 'seems' to be very mature, sensitive, flexible, maybe kind of like your hubby.

green 24-10-2017 08:08 PM

oh all the perfect description for cancer :biggrin: i am cancer myself and i admit we often got over sensitive,too emotional and imature sometimes.my husband is taurus and txs god he still can keep up with till today.but to say i am stubborn i think isn’t the right word because it depend how other people find the word to speak with me 😏i just cant help it little word can offend me easily.if i was weather i will be reside in uk 😁from sunny to rain in one hour

dream jo 26-10-2017 06:00 PM

yes coz mum is 1 she is stubn still is lol i no shes alz/dem luv her so mush i do

Ariaecheflame 27-10-2017 07:22 AM

My child deffinately is hahaha...
I just thought she was taking after her dad though (taurus) hahahaha

Apparently I am stubborn... I feel that it is determination though :D

le_manx 27-10-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Apparently I am stubborn... I feel that it is determination though

Oh totally, Cancerians are emotional warriors who can weather any storm and still have a pure innocence when they come out on the other side. <3

Nature Grows 28-10-2017 02:41 AM

hallow 29-10-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_manx
Oh totally, Cancerians are emotional warriors who can weather any storm and still have a pure innocence when they come out on the other side. <3

virgo have a bumpy reputation similar to that of a cancer. But it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Hahaha.

Miss Hepburn 29-10-2017 02:52 PM

Oh my, you made me think of the 41 years of a cancer friend...yes, she certainly is. It's not
obnoxious, but when she thinks something...no one can change it! No lee-way.

Are crabs stubborn? I would say more dumb doing things over and over...
with a tuff skin so you couldn't get thru to one.
And they like to hide in caves or cover themselves in sand, don't they?

I look at the symbol often. Twins is mine and I relate to the symbol.
Rams...don't even talk to me about the Ram symbol!!! Haha

hallow 29-10-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh my, you made me think of the 41 years of a cancer friend...yes, she certainly is. It's not
obnoxious, but when she thinks something...no one can change it! No lee-way.

Are crabs stubborn? I would say more dumb doing things over and over...
with a tuff skin so you couldn't get thru to one.
And they like to hide in caves or cover themselves in sand, don't they?

I look at the symbol often. Twins is mine and I relate to the symbol.
Rams...don't even talk to me about the Ram symbol!!! Haha

HAHAHA! Cancers can be a tricky sign. Most of the people i work with are cancers and so is my wife. This thread is fun.