Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reflexology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Reflexology. You Love it. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10614)

Adrienne 09-03-2011 04:25 PM

Very interesting LightFilledHeart. I am going to have to find that reflexology chart ! Nice to have these stories where something actually works .

Dream Angel xx

Enya 09-03-2011 10:22 PM

I recently received some reflexology... it was very through and I could feel energy releases and aches as the lady worked. The infamation on my sore knee went down the next day and both my aching knees were much better. :smile: And yes, she was working on the meridians.

Rixsta 30-05-2011 12:32 AM

Reflexology, helped me Massively last month! helped me ground, altho i did have a bike accident a few years ago, and think for anyone with a accident like that Reflexology may help you ground more and feel at home on the earth!

Adrienne 10-06-2011 11:36 PM

I found the reflexology chart, and I also found a kit that has socks/mittens , for the feet and the hands with the areas printed on them ! Kind of a cheat sheet :D

thelastman 23-06-2011 06:58 PM

Is there some place where I can learn basic reflexology online?

chakragal 27-06-2011 01:04 PM

I am too new, so I can't post links yet, but if you Google the word reflexology, or reflexology charts, tons of information comes up. You can at least view the charts right online. You Tube is another idea to watch a demonstration-just put reflexology in as the search term.

rubyred79 13-10-2011 09:16 PM

I absolutley Love reflexology & hopefully soon I will be able to do a reflexology course. I have a few books and practice on myself & husband what i've learned but wow its so indepth and like all alternative treatments experience is invaluable. Once you start you want more :-)

mattie 04-11-2011 08:05 AM

misposted......

OnAPath 04-11-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have wondered about acupuncture, let me know how it goes if you go. Two questions I guess I would have, do the needles hurt ? and do they clean the needles between patients ? I would certainly hope so, but how does one really know ? Guess the best thing there is to know and trust the person/ place you are going to.

I know this is off topic, but to calm your worries...

The needles are very fine, you likely won't feel them at all, until it begins stimulating the area. Most places now use disposable needles, so they are one time use, no cleaning or re-using necessary. The disposable ones have a plastic tube around them, so you feel the pressure of the tube against your skin, then the needle pokes in, so you are distracted by the pressure and don't even feel the poke. Then they slide the tube off, and voila!

Arcturus 11-11-2011 10:00 PM

my sister is a reflexologists, it's good stuff for sure, lovely jubbley