Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Divine Guidance Thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101866)

Clover 18-10-2016 01:51 PM

Divine Guidance 10-18-2016
The Wild KuanYin

Wild Red Rider

Allow yourself to let go and enjoy the ride. Stop worrying and trust the Universe. Harmony and order is promised, but it may involve you, and your life being shaken up a little at first. The Universe is asking you to forget your plans and all that makes sense on routines and strategies.It is a time to take your hands off matters, you wont be eating at the banquet off a clean dish, or politely sitting at the table with a fork and knife. You'll be messily munching away sitting on the ground , feasting on chunks of life the Divine mother shoves into your mouth to satisfy your wild and hungry soul. Its not a time to look pretty and worry about appearances.It is a time to come out of your head, into your body, and allow yourself to feel and experience it without recrimination analysis, shame or judgment. Can I ge a Yee Haw?

Solarian 19-10-2016 09:18 PM

Divine Guidance for 10/19/2016

IV of Cups

This card represents selfishness and greed, but there are two ways to look at this.

In some circumstances, selfishness is really just that. The rat guards what he has making himself unwilling to be opened to other possibilities, entangled emotionally in the reality he currently feels.

In another way, people mistake emotional withdrawals as selfishness, but we often need to go within ourselves and forget what the outside-world is offering to stabilize ourselves (emotionally), yet this isn't exactly selfishness as it is self-preservation.

angelic star 21-10-2016 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Divine Guidance 10-18-2016
The Wild KuanYin

Wild Red Rider

Allow yourself to let go and enjoy the ride. Stop worrying and trust the Universe. Harmony and order is promised, but it may involve you, and your life being shaken up a little at first. The Universe is asking you to forget your plans and all that makes sense on routines and strategies.It is a time to take your hands off matters, you wont be eating at the banquet off a clean dish, or politely sitting at the table with a fork and knife. You'll be messily munching away sitting on the ground , feasting on chunks of life the Divine mother shoves into your mouth to satisfy your wild and hungry soul. Its not a time to look pretty and worry about appearances.It is a time to come out of your head, into your body, and allow yourself to feel and experience it without recrimination analysis, shame or judgment. Can I ge a Yee Haw?

I love this card :) <3

Clover 21-10-2016 04:17 PM

Divine Guidance 10-21-2016
From Animal Messages Oracles

Scorpian

"In a new relationship- passion offers the Challenge of ecstasy and pain"

Moon energies will be moving into Scorpio soon, so no supersize this card was pulled out during meditations.. The Scorpian inspires both reverence and respect. Her sting can bring forth both death and a potent aphrodisiac for her mate, so the key word here is balance, especially if you want to achieve longevity and sustain healthy partnerships. Now I leave you lovers with this message; stay true to yourself. It is not your job to make someone else 'happy', by trying to please others, you encourage the distorted idea that someone else is responsible for their happiness, which in the long run disempowers them and makes them unhappy.The greatest chance of influencing another is for YOU to be happy with yourself. Look inward and keep building a strong relationship with yourself Two individuals in vibrational alignment with themselves can have a whole lot of fun with each other ;D

I was unable to find a picture of the Oracle card. The scorpian pic will have to do.

Solarian 23-10-2016 01:37 AM

Quote:

Scorpian

Moon energies will be moving into Scorpio soon, so no supersize this card was pulled out during meditations.. The Scorpian inspires both reverence and respect. Her sting can bring forth both death and a potent aphrodisiac for her mate, so the key word here is balance, especially if you want to achieve longevity and sustain healthy partnerships. Now I leave you lovers with this message; stay true to yourself. It is not your job to make someone else 'happy', by trying to please others, you encourage the distorted idea that someone else is responsible for their happiness, which in the long run disempowers them and makes them unhappy.The greatest chance of influencing another is for YOU to be happy with yourself. Look inward and keep building a strong relationship with yourself Two individuals in vibrational alignment with themselves can have a whole lot of fun with each other ;D

I was unable to find a picture of the Oracle card. The scorpian pic will have to do.

Interestingly enough, I have ended a toxic love relationship with a Scorpio after the super full moon. We had some nasty arguments over the weekend and the full moon sure brought some deceptions to light. Now I can focus on being myself, withought unhappily and unwillingly changing myself for others. I told him (as a Leo) I attract others to the warmth of my fire, but it does not mean I will set myself on fire to keep him warm. Thanks for this, Clover. Now I know I made the right decision.

angelic star 23-10-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Scorpian

Perfect message for today. Too much scorpio energy around me this time lol. I have also been researching a bit on scorpios lately. They bring me immense energies for me now. Good one :)

faithy 23-10-2016 07:35 PM

Divine Guidance 10-23-2016
Eternal Crystals oracle cards

OKENITE: Removing old patterns or beliefs that have been holding you back, time to see that there are many different and new ways to act or look at things, if you feel that there may be some past life issues surrounding you, it is now time to release those hurts or obstacles, you do not have to be burdened or held back by anything in the past, remain positive and free yourself from any karmic debt by affirming: I am now free. See yourself surrounded by love and forgiveness.

Clover 24-10-2016 02:07 AM

@Sol & Angelic_Star Happy to hear the card resonated with to you both <3 Yes, the energy leading up to the Supermoon was a rough period for many. You are strong intuitive ladies, I trust all will be well, and it will be.. *nods* Thanks again for feedback...

Luckily, better times are ahead. Get ready for the New Moon next week. Good time to clear some energy.
Quote:

The October 30 new moon at 07°43′ Scorpio is the first regular moon phase in a new eclipse cycle. The September solar and lunar eclipses were very negative with challenging aspects to the traditionally malefic planets Mars and Saturn. Therefore, it is so important that we get a good start from new moon October 30 th 2016.

Quote:

New moon October 2016 aligns with Mercury to make communication a major theme. A trine to Neptune brings spiritual communication, hopefulness and charity. This is certainly the best moon phase I can remember for some time, and hopefully just a taste of better times ahead - Astrology King

@Faithy- Beautiful Card, very unique with nice message :)

angelic star 24-10-2016 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithy
Divine Guidance 10-23-2016
Eternal Crystals oracle cards

OKENITE: Removing old patterns or beliefs that have been holding you back, time to see that there are many different and new ways to act or look at things, if you feel that there may be some past life issues surrounding you, it is now time to release those hurts or obstacles, you do not have to be burdened or held back by anything in the past, remain positive and free yourself from any karmic debt by affirming: I am now free. See yourself surrounded by love and forgiveness.

wow this is interesting , a cool light stone would have done the trick despite the strong energies this week, interesting anyways :) maybe i have to look deeper again before the new moon :)

Solarian 24-10-2016 01:28 PM

Divine Guidance 10/24/2016

***(Most of us have been going through a lot, and many of us still aren't out of the woods yet. As many of you are speaking of, the new moon can ease up all of this. The new moon allows us to let go; release the worry, the tension, the pain, the doubt and the fears. Until then, I wish you all blessings and guidance. Self reflect, find ways to re-invent a better you. We will pull through.)***

V of Pentacles

When you experience pain you can be deprived of one or a number of things. Don't feel completely alone, reach out and help will be given. It won't last forever, hard times come and go. Focus on seeing potential; you may find resources in unexpected places. Just don't try and do everything on your own or lose faith.

~~~~

I pulled a second card for some reassurance (for everyone, as well as myself lol)

~~~~

The Hierophant (amazing, also has the number V)

"At his best, the Hierophant brings forth passion-infused teachings and order. At his worst, he becomes convinced that he has the one and only answer, refusing to see other possibilities." The key to all, is it but truly one path? Or perhaps we all each have a key to our own truths. Do what you feel is the right thing, whether that may be following the rules of tradition, or standing up for your own belief system. Follow your heart, make room to be kind to yourself and relax, meditate, immerse in a hobby. Think of your spiritual welfare and ground yourself.