Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   WORLD CUP ....... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145314)

Altair 05-12-2022 09:14 AM

I missed most of the game because of terrible migraine attack, but from the summary England looked good. They look so fresh and aggressive. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the world cup.

Altair 05-12-2022 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBlue
( We could be like Keane and souness in the commentary box , almost coming to blows LOLOL..... They are funny ....)...

LOL... Roy Keane is entertainment, just says whatever he wants!

You'd almost want Manchester United to do poor again... just to listen to Keane's complaints...

AngelBlue 05-12-2022 10:48 AM

Hi Altair.... Oh I'm sorry you had a migraine attack ... They are terrible, I get them a lot....

Yes they had moments of brilliance .
Not too sure if they can win it. They've got to beat France .
Although if I'm honest I don't think there has been a "stand out" team up to now....
Some good games to come though ,and as I keep saying , maybe some more shocks !!!!!

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if Japan won it !!

Haha, yes, Roy Keane .... Just says it how it is !!

AngelBlue 05-12-2022 03:02 PM

And here we go.....
Japan/ Croatia .
On paper Croatia are favourites but honestly ? Look what Japan have acheived already in this tournament. It wouldnt surprise me if they win again.

But ooohhhh no.... That Croatia kit...can't be doing with the checker style. Looks like a formula one flag.
Japan's kit, even though my chosen colour, it's a bit too busy... Socks should be plain and top too busy...

Ooohhhh great start from Japan....

AngelBlue 05-12-2022 05:48 PM

And there it was. Knew it would be a close game . Poor poor penalties from Japan. Such a shame though for them to go out like that after they played so well.

Joe Mc 05-12-2022 05:52 PM

Sayōnara !

Altair 05-12-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBlue
And there it was. Knew it would be a close game . Poor poor penalties from Japan.

Very poor!

Anyways... like both countries. Did not really mind who'd won that.

AngelBlue 05-12-2022 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Sayōnara !

You're all heart LOL....

AngelBlue 05-12-2022 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
Very poor!

Anyways... like both countries. Did not really mind who'd won that.

Same here.... But I think because Japan beat Germany and Spain I probably edged more towards them...

AngelBlue 05-12-2022 06:26 PM

...But NEWSFLASH...
NAYMAR IS PLAYING !!!!!!! That's a pleasant surprise. Thought his injury was keeping him out of the rest of the tournament.

ALSO....
It's Souness and Keane in the studio LOLOL.....
Might be a bit of scrapping !!!
They've got a poor lass sat between them...
She's brave !!!! LOL