Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot practice thread vol.2 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112900)

Spotted&HerbaceousSmall 15-07-2017 04:13 PM

Feedback for emeraldheart:

Sounds pretty much to the mark! I've just come out of what could lightly be described as a challenging time, which shoved everything that was going so well onto the back burners..
I have a variety of things in the works, which this time has left me terrified of pushing forward in case of a repeat performance or all out failure!:rolleyes:
As for the rest, yes. I shan't bore anyone with the details but yes, and I sincerely hope so!:smile:

Interperatation of Kine Lea's cards for KingOfPentacles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kine Lea

1 Pentacles
Suggests that you're at the beginning of something, having to start to invest your time and talents into achieving your desires- even if that means first having to break down some barriers
3 Wands
Sit down and think of what it is you actually want, and then work back from that as to how it could come to be (however daft a solution it may sound at first!) and what would be in the way. Foresight and planning, looking at new options and ideas.. these are what are needed.
2 Pentacles
You could be in for a bit of a juggling act, but it'll be worth it as it expands your horizons. You have to go with the flow a bit, try not to chain yourself down with reasons why you can't be flexible

I'd say, in short, that the cards there are saying that you might be winding yourself up to a point that you're almost creating your own blocks, so you need to take a deep breath, take stock from the bottom up, and believe in your own abilities to work out a way forward.

The next reading is for KingOfPentacles[/b]

My question would be,
how do I grow into the person I wish to be
when my current circumstances are so highly restrictive?

Reading for KingOfPentacles

I drew four cards:
The magician
knight of pentacles
page of wands.
ace of cups

You're more ready for the changes you want then you realise. You have the skills needed to make the changes, and the time is right for you to take the bit between the teeth and go for it.
There are commitments that need to be honoured, but you're not alone.
There's an exciting time ahead of you, but you're going to need to use you're ingenuity to get at the prime results.
A new home? A change of scenery accompanies either falling in love or you getting the flush of love back into an old relationship, but this time you know more and have enhanced intuition on the situation and how the future can go.

Is it possible that you're procrastinating on how to move forward with your goals?

The cards suggest that, in answer to your question, you need to be brave, take a deep breath and dive in, and doing so will provide the abundance and materials you need. The end result of doing so will be tangible and totally worth it

The next reading if for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall

How about a challenging one- have a gander at my love life and see if there's any Mr Darcy's coming along :wink:

Hugmenots 15-07-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingOfPentacles
Hello emeraldheart,

I took up your reading this morning, I asked what is the best piece of advice you need at this point in your life to advance your love life?
Card I received was "The Hermit - Reversed"
Im getting that you are quite a homebody and enjoy a bit of isolation (me too...), are you spending a lot of time, perhaps too much time in isolation just alone with your thoughts? Might be time to get out and see a few more people and stretch the boundaries, if that card is correct?!?!?

The next reading is for KingOfPentacles

My question would be, how do I grow into the person I wish to be when my current circumstances are so highly restrictive?

Thankyou!!

Thank you for the reading :D

Yep! I'm quite the homebody. I prefer staying at home. But it's quite boring being alone at home, so I'm going out with my friends more often now. :smile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall

The next reading if for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall

How about a challenging one- have a gander at my love life and see if there's any Mr Darcy's coming along

Reincar-Nation 16-07-2017 01:31 AM

Hugmenots : Excellent!! I didnt put it in the reading but I also got "World : Reversed" - then I knew you were a homebody!! Get out and mingle....!!!

Spotted : You are quite right, I realise a lot of this myself, I do have a hard time forging my own way and prefer to kind of let things happen to me rather than because of me, but Im still working on it

Kine Lea : Thankyou for the cards, Two of Pentacles pretty much sums up my life so that card was defeinetly poking itself out there for you.

Thankyou all.

Hugmenots 16-07-2017 05:38 AM

I hope it's okay making another reading so soon... Really need the practice. :smile:

Reading for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall. 5 card reading

Present: Reversed 4 pentacles
Fear of losing something.

Past: Ace of Cups
Lover of great importance

Future: Emperor
Lover that is more mature/older.
Structured.

Cause: Devil
I feel like the cause is something unpleasant, most likely, both of you hate each other from the start. However, you’re forced to do something together, maybe on a project.

Outcome: Reversed 2 pentacles
You may not be as ready as you think you are for the relationship.

I feel that overall, you may have a fear of losing your past lover (Reversed 4 pentacles), one that you have had a very deep connection to (Ace of Cups). Or you might already have let go of that fear, starting to open up your heart to someone new. Either way, don’t let the fear of rejection get to you. You have to open up for love to come to you.

Your future lover is one who is mature, older and might be someone who has power or authority (Emperor). You may not like him very much at first (Devil), but you have no choice but to be stuck with him. However, when you get into a relationship with him, be wary. You might not be ready for his advances (Reversed 2 Pentacles).

Feedbacks much appreciated. If anyone has a different interpretation, do share. :biggrin:

Next reading is for Hugmenots
I'm starting a new job probably mid or end Aug (there were lots of delays). Would like to know how my career will be progressing? :cool:

55Degrees 16-07-2017 10:45 AM

Reading is for Hugmenots
I'm starting a new job probably mid or end Aug (there were lots of delays). Would like to know how my career will be progressing?

What does this job have in store for me? Ace of Cups.
Great card! This job appears to be something you're going to absolutely love. It's something that, even if not your dream job, is going to become it.

What opportunities will present themselves? The Sun.
It looks like there will be lots of opportunities for you to shine. I get the sense that everyday is going to be different and travel could be involved (possibly a re-location at some point). This is definitely a job that allows you to display your talents.

What do I need to be watchful of? The Devil.
Be watchful for the 'jobsworths' and the gossips. It could stem from jealousy that you outshine them, or that they are literally tied to their positions with no chance of progression.

Advice. Wheel of Fortune.
There are going to be big changes coming, some good, some that may not appear so good (at first). Take every opportunity you are offered.

Next reading for Pisces
What changes can I expect in my home life soon.

Clover 16-07-2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Next reading for Pisces
What changes can I expect in my home life soon.

Deck: Tarot of the White Cat

Knight of swords
Ace of Pentz
Knight of pentz
-Death (clarifyer)

Alright, I sense your going to be presented with an opputunity, I am thinking this has to be work related, and also the words, 'balance of power' come to mind,me thinks there is a bit of competitiveness of some sort, Or maybe a sense of not getting the greatest value/dollar on a potential position? Either way, I sense a new opputunity (promotion of some sort) and its is going to be a power descion/ that will cause potential shift in your life... I asked for a classifier on how it will impact you, and I got the death card. Fun times! Stay sharp, diligent, and balanced and whatever descion you choose sounds like it will be a major game changer.. Thats all I got. Now with the death card, is it possible to assume your willing to turn down a job promotion based on a 'low' offer?

Question for Clover: Words of wisdom for Sunday/today.

55Degrees 16-07-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Deck: Tarot of the White Cat

Knight of swords
Ace of Pentz
Knight of pentz
-Death (clarifyer)

Alright, I sense your going to be presented with an opputunity, I am thinking this has to be work related, and also the words, 'balance of power' come to mind,me thinks there is a bit of competitiveness of some sort, Or maybe a sense of not getting the greatest value/dollar on a potential position? Either way, I sense a new opputunity (promotion of some sort) and its is going to be a power descion/ that will cause potential shift in your life... I asked for a classifier on how it will impact you, and I got the death card. Fun times! Stay sharp, diligent, and balanced and whatever descion you choose sounds like it will be a major game changer.. Thats all I got. Now with the death card, is it possible to assume your willing to turn down a job promotion based on a 'low' offer?

Yayyy sounds promising, and you're right, if the right offer isn't on the table Ill turn it down until the right one comes along.

Whispers of Lord Ganesha oracle.
5. Energetic Movement
Whatever you focus on today ensure that you keep the bigger goal in mind. Ignore distractions and devote yourself to completing your task, as there is something new coming to you.

Next reading for Pisces
A focus for next week

Clover 16-07-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Yayyy sounds promising, and you're right, if the right offer isn't on the table Ill turn it down until the right one comes along.

Whispers of Lord Ganesha oracle.
5. Energetic Movement
Whatever you focus on today ensure that you keep the bigger goal in mind. Ignore distractions and devote yourself to completing your task, as there is something new coming to you.

Next reading for Pisces
A focus for next week

Great! Thanks for feedback, and best of luck to you! My cards have also nudged on something 'new' in the air, so I am excited and looking forward to whatever the Universe will present to me. Thank you much.
Best Wishes

Next reading for Pisces_Moon
A focus for next week

Spotted&HerbaceousSmall 16-07-2017 04:39 PM

Feedback for Hugmenots

Sound's pretty to the mark!

I'm intrigued as I know a particular chap who would fit the bill, and I don't get on with him at all as it stands! He's not a Mr Darcy though.. :icon_scratch: lol

I shall have to report back in the near future as to the final outcome:tongue:

Reading for Pisces_Moon

A focus for next week

I drew three cards:

The Fool
Unexpected opportunities, a need to be independent, a need to keep optimistic despite not seeing the road ahead

The Hanged Man
Seeing things from a new perspective, epiphanies, creative solutions, patience

Page of Pentacles
Good news for finances, plans moving forward, wisdom beyond ones years, realism about what can be accomplished

I'd say from these that you've got a pretty good week coming, but it's going to be a busy one that could border on being overwhelming. Possibly someone young but with a good head on their shoulders is involved to keep things grounded?

The next reading, if no one minds me still being here :tongue:, is for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall

Let's make it a bit simpler- who's got a heads up on whats coming in august?:smile:

Ariaecheflame 17-07-2017 10:30 AM

Hi SpottedHerbaceopussmall, I sent you a mini reading via PM!

Nice imaginary came through during the reading - A feeling of a new emerging freedom and gentle inner strength.

Reading for emeraldheart:

Maybe it might a bit too difficult so disregard if so and pass the reading on:

Having emerged from the wider part of a tf awakening and into full union I am left wondering what are the angels wanting me to know in regards to where the energy leading me into the next phase?
Thanks!