PDA

View Full Version : Shadow

Teacup
15-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Okay, so I remember as a child when my family moved to our first house I told my mom I was scared because someone was in the house, a lady and she tod me I was crazy. It didn't take long before she became attach to me and I grew to love her. She was very mother like but did have some mischief too and I got into trouble for stuff I didn't do and tried to explain yet my family kept telling me I was crazy. As I grew she stayed with me. Though I saw her like a mother I also could feel her rage. Her rage was so overwhelming and I could feel myself shaking and her rage became my rage. Some days I would go blank and people would tell me the things that happened and I would have little to no memories of. I got to the point in my life where few people got to meet her threw me and they would tell me I wouldn't even look the same as if it were a new person right before them. She stayed with me for a large chunk of my life and seemed to have left after I moved out of my moms house for the first time. Haven't seen or felt her sense then. Sometimes I think maybe I really am crazy.

FallingLeaves
16-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Okay, so I remember as a child when my family moved to our first house I told my mom I was scared because someone was in the house, a lady and she tod me I was crazy. It didn't take long before she became attach to me and I grew to love her. She was very mother like but did have some mischief too and I got into trouble for stuff I didn't do and tried to explain yet my family kept telling me I was crazy. As I grew she stayed with me. Though I saw her like a mother I also could feel her rage. Her rage was so overwhelming and I could feel myself shaking and her rage became my rage. Some days I would go blank and people would tell me the things that happened and I would have little to no memories of. I got to the point in my life where few people got to meet her threw me and they would tell me I wouldn't even look the same as if it were a new person right before them. She stayed with me for a large chunk of my life and seemed to have left after I moved out of my moms house for the first time. Haven't seen or felt her sense then. Sometimes I think maybe I really am crazy.

sometimes I think otherworldly entities *must* exist although I don't really know I guess. But your story matches the common theme that these entities are generally tied to a specific place and if you move out of that place they can't follow...

cahill
17-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Honey your not crazy. You moved out of your mom's to start an independent new life. Out with the old. That was the intention of the move right? More than likely she was attached to you though.

GypsyRose
27-04-2016, 07:18 PM
I think entities like that who seem to "stick around" are severely fragmented souls and like to attach themselves to us in an attempt to piece themselves back together. Whenever someone close to me passes, I meditate for them to have all their soul pieces returned to them so that they can move on. We all carry ancestral miasma and trauma that has caused fragmentation in our souls to varying degrees. Piecing ourselves back together is part of the mission I guess :-)