PDA

View Full Version : Soul group

smilingsun
13-04-2016, 09:45 PM
How do you know if someone you know is from your soul group ?
Is it possible to be born and live without ever meeting a member of once's soul group ?

Lorelyen
13-04-2016, 09:59 PM
My answer is probably "no" because I have no idea what you mean by
"soul group".

Can you elaborate a little more, please?

H:O:R:A:C:E
13-04-2016, 10:14 PM
a deep emotional bond would indicate that kind of connection. [i'm guessing]
someone you care deeply for, someone you seriously dislike too,
and maybe someone that you're just super comfortable around.
anything is possible; in the course of several tens of thousands of years there must
have been many such cases (i'm thinking of outcasts from society specifically).

but yes, please elaborate on the thought of "soul group".

WhiteWolfy
13-04-2016, 10:15 PM
I think we all come with our soul group to learn the lessons we agreed to work on. Our soul group (or soul mates) can be anyone - family, friends, co-workers, partner etc. I would highly doubt that someone comes without any of their soul group.

I know my son is part of my soul group which makes a lot of sense to me because in this life i chose to be a very independent woman and have spent the majority of my life on my own so he is like a support/bond to me as my family was/are completely divided for one reason or another. I can literally read his mind and answer his question before he even asks me it.

I think most of the time you can feel whether someone is in your soul group, it's a pulling/strong connection. I really don't feel all of my biological family are in my soul group, there's just not that connection/knowing with some of them.

Somnia
13-04-2016, 10:56 PM
I think most of the time you can feel whether someone is in your soul group, it's a pulling/strong connection. I really don't feel all of my biological family are in my soul group, there's just not that connection/knowing with some of them.

I'm inclined to believe the same as you do (I LOVE your Avatar, btw :D)...

I also share similar feelings in that I do not feel any strong pulls towards a lot of my biological family members...

Holly
13-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Is it possible to be born and live without ever meeting a member of once's soul group ?

I imagine it's different for everyone. I met a member of my soul group - my originator, or parent soul, actually, and had a near complete breakdown that lasted 5 years (I'm still recovering now.)

All my fears and traumas resurfaced, I became mentally and physically ill. I lost my perspective, most of my mind, my functionality. I couldn't work, earn money or support myself. I literally had to tear down most of my normal, established life and psycology and rebuild. It was so intense that I became suicidal. And yet through it all, I experienced the most profound bliss, peace and love. It was amazing, and still is, but it's not for the faint of heart.

It changed everything about me and my life, and continues to do so as I live with it now.

When I met a soul connection, I knew him instantly. I didn't even need to be told who he was. I felt like I'd met a celestial parent, friend, lover, spouse all in one. I fell deeply in love (more deeply than I ever have with a human being) on the first day of meeting him and consistently stayed that way for the next 7 years. I'm still deeply in love with him now.

It was different for me to how it's often painted. It was as much destructive as creative, very painful, very difficult, and very worth it.

I think you'll know a soul connection without ever needing to doubt, or have confirmation. You just know, right down to your soul, and that's enough, without needing one iota of proof, evidence, reason or justification.

At least, that's how it was for me. I'd never been so certain of anything in my life.

I think a lot of people go through life without CONSCIOUSLY meeting their soul group members, yes. Some people frankly just wouldn't be equipped mentally or emotionally to handle such an intense experience or relationship. That's not to say the group members aren't there.

TheGlow
14-04-2016, 12:31 AM
It would depend if your soul group is incarnated with you.

Only two members of mine are incarnated here with me. One I have known in real life (and it messed me up for years like in Holly's post) the other I only met online but the recognition is there.

It seems some have many soul group members with them and some few to none. Depends why you are here and your plan I assume.

ocean breeze
14-04-2016, 12:37 AM

Because they have soul glo https://youtu.be/DFo1LNAQh6U

Somnia
14-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Because they have soul glo https://youtu.be/DFo1LNAQh6U

Hahaha! XD

smilingsun
14-04-2016, 10:12 AM
My answer is probably "no" because I have no idea what you mean by
"soul group".

Can you elaborate a little more, please?

These are soul who have known each others for many lifetimes.

http://awakenlight.org/soul-groups-reincarnating-together

There is some good texts from Edgar Cayce on soul group.

naturesflow
14-04-2016, 10:44 AM
During some deeper journeying with people inclusive of family, I have had few glimpses of times where it felt like we existed in what appeared to be a past life connection from another time and place. Not all but a few. I didn't attach to this during the course of the connection and journeying together, because I was moving to open beyond this to let go and see more.

Once upon a time I would have said, they were soul connections from a soul group, but now I guess I see soul as an interconnected relationship of all life, so its hard to know for certain from what was and where I am now in myself relating.

I would add that the few I related as deeper connection, were the closest mirrors of my mother and father. Like their arrived to show me both my mother and my fathers reflection behind theirs. So perhaps the journey together at soul level, was necessary to bring the past and the current life as one source into being connected as one. Perhaps they were my parents in a past life. I don't know. Just what I experienced through the deeper level of healing with some here and now.

Mused
14-04-2016, 10:51 PM
I met about 10 this time around up to now...you just feel a certain connection, like they ''get it'', even tho sometimes you dont even get along or are friends

lemex
15-04-2016, 03:53 AM
Do you mean group karma?

smilingsun
15-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Do you mean group karma?

It is more about meeting people whom you have a deep soul connection from others lives and others dimensions, one helping the other to learn or do or experience some emotional connection. I don't know if karma necessarly fit into that.