PDA

View Full Version : pleiadians??

Danii-Marie
26-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just a simple question: who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?
Ive read a few things on them and too be honest feel really connected(?) to them even though im not entirely sure who or what they are and if they are even real?

Look forward to reading your opinions

themaster
26-01-2011, 01:30 PM
who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?I actually don't know that much about them.. (just cause I don't care.. haven't taken up a particular study on them) I believe they exist because my teacher "bashar" teaches the idea that "everything you imagine exists, somehow, somewhere" I'm also sure he's delved out information about them as well :smile:

What I know is many incarnated on earth have simultaneous incarnations on Pleiades and as such have strong draws to them..

I know there likely one of the civilizations to make contact when were ready here on earth.. and I also know there are a few channels out there that do Pleiades work I've been to at least one of them...

The channel I'm aware of.. is "Christine Day" she does a transmission/channel out of vegas after Steve Rother does his (the very next day I believe) you should be able to find a bunch of her broadcasts on youtube by putting her name in..

hippocratie
26-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Being a truck driver I was easily sold on the idea that a bunch of lizards control the world, but the pleiadians arn't what I expected. Image is everything though, it would be convienent to be able to shape shift.

Sundialed
26-01-2011, 02:39 PM
I have attended a live lecture over the internet with the leader of the maya don alejandro and we got to ask him questions in which i had a few answered. the mayans are the ones with the pleidian connection. the pleadians came here and were the ones (according to the leader of the maya) who built pyramids in the middle of lakes and other things to help them measure time until they could control time, in which they been "counting" for 5 5,200 year periods, in which we are actually just about to end the 5th one. we asked if the maya are still in communication with them, and he said yes, always, that's why we have no colleges or universities because our knowledge comes from a higher source. he said that 500 years ago before the spanish came they were working closely with these beings who came to the earth all of the time. i have heard from other elders of his caliber of secret airports in the jungle. the mayan pleidian connection is well known. also, they do not need to communicate in the physical. certain maya are well beyond that.

watch seeding mayan knowledge and wisdom in south america on youtube where don alejandro makes a pleadian reference. there are also numerous articles online about this. if you want don aleandro to tell it to you straight the lecture i attended is on esoguru.com but it costs 10 bucks to watch but the money goes towards helping don with his film shift of the ages.

here is a transcript of that youtube vid

Don Alejandro speaks....

Esteemed Willaru,
In the first place, it is an honor to find ourselves here. You here in your land.

We come from Central America, the Mayas. So with this decision to come here to pick up something from the cultures, the writings, the glyphs, the petroglyphs, the markings... The great wisdom which our ancestors held.

In the first place, we the Maya as have 20 types of calendars. All of these, the largest one is the calendar of the long count, which has a period of 5200 years. This is one way we are finalizing in these times. We are speaking of the year zero. How is all of this, because really clarifying all of this is difficult, because our great masters were persecuted and assassinated 500 years ago.

The little bit we have, that is why we come here. It is necessary to document the things, so the light comes out, because as our elders spoke, they thought of today. They spoke of tomorrow for our children. The day after tomorrow… the life our children's children. They always thought of their children, not as Western world thinks of the present thinks, "now there is gold here, we have to extract." They (Western world) never thought about what this would cause, and now there is a great environmental contamination, the destruction of Mother Earth… exploration of petroleum that all the great inventions there are now here… nuclear tests… war on all sides, and why is this? When our ancestors populated these lands, they lived in peace, and had communications with other beings that came from other planets.

Willaru speaks…

So this meeting is part of the prophecy. I am also working with another Master from the Amazon jungle. The Incas, the real Inca Masters of the House of Priests, live in the 4th dimension in Enchanted Cities. Part of this learning is to share this knowledge, what they have given us, humanity. This is a great responsibility with ourselves and with humanity to share with the world. Because in this way, as we heal ourselves we help to heal others. When we liberate ourselves, we help to liberate others. In this way, we are cooperating with the transformation of the world.

Don Alejandro speaks….

As I just said a moment ago, and you said it also, in order to change… the objective of this filming that we are making with these great people who accompany me, is that there is such a huge situation in our lives, the natives of the Americas… the Mayas, not just the Maya's have great wisdom. There are several people, nations of the world, as we have symbolized in these seven candles we have in front of us. The constellation of stars the PLEIADIES. That is what is symbolized by these 7 candles we have in front of us, because the wisdom of the Mayas came from the constellation of the stars. From there came 4, Balam Quiche', Balam Ac'ab, Majukat'aj, Iqui Balam. This life that came from the constellation of stars, they lived with the Mayan is for hundreds of years. In the Mayan nation, they were called Mai, or Atlantis.

They rose again to the constellation of the stars and came back down again in Egypt. They were called Caramaya. They return to the constellation of the stars. They came down again to China, probably in Cambodia, since there are extraordinary temples. There they were called Maya Ches. They went up again to the constellation of the stars. They came down again in India. They were called Nagamaya. And so these are the same Masters who came from there. So this is of the Mayas.

What is missing here is to know the name, maybe you know because here you call it Tata Inti. You talk a lot about Pachamama. So we are here bringing this message to the world. (referring to the film Shift of the Ages) We have a great culture. Ours comes from the constellation of stars. Here you also speak of Tata Inti, as you do a Grandfather Sun.

And so, there are great stories, and this is what we have come to gather. At this time, the world is confused. Our brothers go out on the streets screaming that there is the salvation, that you will go to hell or heaven, threatening humanity. Master, as you know they have killed us by the millions, and we are of the same. So we have lost nothing. What we have lost is our lands. They took it all, and they have it. So now, what is left for us to do is to call out …communicate this… bringing these messages …. that the wind take them …. in every heart, in every thought. Let us not destroy the beauty of the earth…. it is our mother for us. (end of transmission)

ask more receive more

Maya7
29-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Hi Danii-Marie

I would recommend getting an Akashic record reading done from someone well recommended, especially who deals with star groups and find out.

I had my record read before I even understood Star groups and found out that apparently my original home is the star seed Alpha Centauri, making me an alpha centaurian. I don't stick to it 100%, but there may be great truth in it, as I do resonate with the characteristics.

Either way, you can find out too by getting your Akashic record reading, and find out your original star seed location.

Danii-Marie
31-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks everyone for your replys, Ive heard of Akashic records before but not looked into them too much although it sounds very interesting so will see if i can find someone to do one!
Many Thanks

ct0
03-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Search "Billy Meier UFO Factor Randolph Winters " on youtube. an inciteful conference tells you a lot about the pleiadians and they're society plus science of the ships, pretty mindblowing stuff brilliant watch.

serenesam
07-02-2011, 03:17 AM
I believe they do exist but just like with everything else with time, things get skewed. There's all kinds of people trying to make money with ulterior motives and we don't know what constitutes fiction and reality.

ct0
08-02-2011, 09:42 AM
To some degree your right but we always have to take into consideration how plagued our belief systems (espicially western) are. Our egotiscal anaylisis of everything exotic to society causes our skepticism. These beings are actually A LOT more interested in us than we think.

Gem
08-02-2011, 10:57 AM
I suggest reading some cosmology on the star system from authentic scientific researchers...

Swami Chihuahuananda
08-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I suggest reading some cosmology on the star system from authentic scientific researchers...

Just out of curiosity I looked it up, and your suggestion seems prudent considering that 'Pleiades' is not just 'the 7 sisters' easily visible, but a cluster about 8 light years across with over 1,000 total stars . The stimated age of the system is only 115 million years, hardly a blink of an eye in cosmic terms, and nowhere near long enough for life similar to and as advanced as us to have occurred . Since Earth is about 4.6 billion years old and we are only now to the point of technological and self awareness, it seems incredibly unlikely that 'Pleiades' has evolved anything at all like us. Earth wasn't even making microbial algae until about 3.8 billion years ago, meaning that it took over 500,000 years to cool down and start making life . Interesting how far things can evolve in our imaginations , though :cool:

Ladofthelight
08-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Who ever said the P's were beings just like humans??

ct0
08-02-2011, 01:33 PM
The stimated age of the system is only 115 million years, hardly a blink of an eye in cosmic terms, and nowhere near long enough for life similar to and as advanced as us to have occurred . :cool:

Would like to see where you got this information from (I'm guessing something government funded). It is cleary evident they are MUCH more evolved than us. We are, in a sense, local to the pleiades..
There are many reasons that we have evolved a lot slower than most races. One heavy contributor being our immense diversity among races. This is due to the fact that were on the out-skirts of the universe and have had previous interverntions by many differents star seeders.
You'd be stupid to think we all came out of the same monkey?

serenesam
08-02-2011, 02:02 PM
I could have sworn the Pleides are 400 light years away from earth and live up to 1,000 years....

Gem
08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Would like to see where you got this information from (I'm guessing something government funded). It is cleary evident they are MUCH more evolved than us. We are, in a sense, local to the pleiades..
There are many reasons that we have evolved a lot slower than most races. One heavy contributor being our immense diversity among races. This is due to the fact that were on the out-skirts of the universe and have had previous interverntions by many differents star seeders.
You'd be stupid to think we all came out of the same monkey?

Our Earth and sun are much much older than the pleiades star system.

aKuna
08-02-2011, 03:20 PM
And I'm gona screw your minds up even more and tell you ...
"All in the cosmos is the creation you designed as Essence Consciousness to
enhance this reality projection as a convincing reality experience.
Which came first the chicken or the egg
You as Essence created the Cosmic egg!"
have fun with that one..
via the Pleiadian Elders

Chrysaetos
08-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just a simple question: who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?
Ive read a few things on them and too be honest feel really connected(?) to them even though im not entirely sure who or what they are and if they are even real?
Look forward to reading your opinions
No it's very likely the ''pleiadians'' do not exist. They are a fabrication of the New Age religion.
''Pleiadian'' is of course just a name and people romanticise it as they do with cultural signs in the sky, like a ram or a bull.
The so called ''beings'' that are channelled are psychological phenomena. It is not real.

Ladofthelight
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Ahhh... the "Three dimensional science and logic Vs. higher dimensional spiritual concepts" debate!

I can just see a big brain with the right side debating the left side right now.

Fascintating regardless...

serenesam
08-02-2011, 07:28 PM
No it's very likely the ''pleiadians'' do not exist. They are a fabrication of the New Age religion.
''Pleiadian'' is of course just a name and people romanticise it as they do with cultural signs in the sky, like a ram or a bull.
The so called ''beings'' that are channelled are psychological phenomena. It is not real.

Well, names are just like labels - they are meaningless. This does not however, mean that aliens don't exist.

aKuna
08-02-2011, 07:49 PM
They as with all are simply FREQUENCY with an identity...we translate that identity signature of (color & tone) into a word/name that is all you are also,
most of you simply have not translated your tonal signature because at this
frequency we are to dense to see and hear it...

serenesam
08-02-2011, 07:57 PM
They as with all are simply FREQUENCY with an identity...we translate that identity signature of (color & tone) into a word/name that is all you are also,
frequency we are to dense to see and hear it...

Here's what Alloya says about them:

http://alloya.com/PDF%20Files/pleiadian/pleiadains.pdf

Yeah, in a way, I think that if humans evolve into a higher level of consciousness, they become Et-like. It's as if the Ets are going to be our future selves. This does not mean that they don't separately exist in another planet somewhere out in the universe.

Chrysaetos
08-02-2011, 08:11 PM
frequency we are to dense to see and hear it...Yes we translate mental experiences to fill the gaps in our beliefs. Tell you what, if a new galaxy is discovered and is given the name ''archangel'', in time there will be people ''channelling'' the archangels from galaxy ''Archangel''. Give it a little bit of time and people will claim they had past lives on Pandora (from Avatar) or were reptoids from constellation Draco. That's how it goes.
Memories and experiences involve interpretation. Religious belief can provide believers with the raw material out of which they fashion their experiences.

Ladofthelight
08-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Always the naysayer, Chrysaetos, when it comes to peoples beliefs in the "unprovable through science"... Your perception is respected and appreciated, regardless of how "grounded" it is.

Chrysaetos
08-02-2011, 09:32 PM
A naysayer for not believing in the channelled ''pleiadians''.. right..

Maybe, ladyofthelight, you should add your own cents to the discussion.

This is all about the channelling phenomena. Feel free to add yer cents, or pennies..

Well, names are just like labels - they are meaningless. This does not however, mean that aliens don't exist.I was mentioning ''Pleiadians'', not aliens in general.
It's probable that aliens are out there in the universe, but the existence of channelled ''Pleiadians'' is highly unlikely.

I think the name does matter, because people need some common ground in order to know what they are talking about.
Otherwise you can just see all channelled entities as exact copies.

Ladofthelight
08-02-2011, 10:29 PM
1) Not a "lady", at least in this lifetime. Read the name again if you wish.

2) Only my perception, but it always appears like you are trying to shoot holes in things that other people want to believe in. I guess I question why it is that you always feel the need to impose your strong belief in something in a place where you obviously have nothing "positive" to share? Your perceived tone comes off as curmudgeonly and stubborn.

The last time you and I "squared off" it was about the 2012 phenomena... You were spreading frustration and dare I say anger at those that choose to talk about this subject like it is the be all, end all... (pun intended). I ask you, what is the point of putting that energy out there? You seem to have a mind for science, do you believe that thoughts have energy? Do you believe that some of the greatest physicists knew that the thoughts of the observers of atomic experiments were affecting the results simply by being a conscious observer? Therefore, by airing your "greivances" about things that you do not believe in, do you not think that perhaps you might just be adding to the "chaos" of something like the 2012 pandemonium? Just a few thoughts.

3) Drugs don't always have to be the reason for a belief in something that you won't see talked about on the evening news or in your favorite corporation-edited, government-approved text book.

What do I believe?

I actually do believe in this "channeling phenomena" you speak of. It is a portion of how I have come to my own personal truth. It has helped me be happier and more loving than I have ever been. Do you have a problem with that? If so, I'm sorry you can't simply accept an opinion different than yours. Notice I did not say, "accept as part of your truth". There is most definitely a difference in this 3-Dimensional reality. At least, to me there is.

You know what else I believe?

I believe it does not matter "what" someone believes if it speaks to their own personal truth.

I believe in not judging people because they have a belief set that is different than mine. I actually respect the fact that you need "proof" for things. Though, your definition of "proof" and mine are seemingly different. Such is the marvel of earth embodiment and unique individual perception.

I believe that you can go around shooting people down with your "logic", just like I can speak up and comment about how you always seem to do that. It is funny you asked me to talk about what I believe in, since not once have I ever seen you write about something that YOU actually believe in. Granted, I don't spend much time here, and I spend even less time tracking your responses, as in zero. By your number of posts, it appears you have lots to say. Truthfully, what you say typically rubs me the wrong way. But that is cool. I still send you love.

You know what else I believe?

I believe our purpose here is to simply love one another. All the other "stuff" is merely an illusion. Everything. You may believe that too, but it is apparent we don't choose to show it in the same way. And that too, is a beautiful thing.

Finally, I believe while inside this "earthly box" that many refer as the only "reality" there is no way to completely "prove" anything. I believe EVERYTHING is based on the perception of the individual. I don't pull my happiness, and love from things that other people told me to believe. I listen to what my heart tells me, and that is it. I also know that no two people will ever hear the EXACT same message from their heart.

I believe that you and I are one in the same.

I believe that "time" in the 3D sense is just an illusion.

I believe that I honestly do not care if you accept anything that I just said. It isn't important to me.

I believe in the "Pleiadians". I believe my soul has spent some time there. May sound weird to you, it did to me initially. Then I read some of what they have said in these "channelings" and I could not deny the similarities to thoughts, experiences, and "knowings" of my current existence.

I believe in many other benevolent forms of ETs. I also believe in some "bad" ones. Do I believe with 100% certainty? Nope. Why would I pigeon-hole myself into something like that?

Lastly, for now, I believe that we are using "words" to communicate. Semantics can be a b1tch. Why? It's that whole pesky unique individual perspective thing again... Alas, all is well and good.

Much love.

aKuna
09-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Our reality is what we believe and the more we think the belief the more it becomes our reality.....There is no right or wrong reality as each reality is perceived individually as filtered by beliefs and thoughts.

Gina
11-02-2011, 08:23 AM
" Although we appear to exist from without, as a collection of pleiadian energies calling to you from the future, we also exist within you. We are your ancestors existing within you as well as without. We are you on the golden spirals of time, cycling the epochs of existence"

"It is part of our Karma to deal with earth at this time"

quoted from EARTH Pleiadian Keys to the living library.

ct0
11-02-2011, 12:54 PM
1)
I believe in the "Pleiadians". I believe my soul has spent some time there. May sound weird to you, it did to me initially. Then I read some of what they have said in these "channelings" and I could not deny the similarities to thoughts, experiences, and "knowings" of my current existence.

I believe in many other benevolent forms of ETs. I also believe in some "bad" ones.

Couldn't agree more with you. I also believe my soul may have spent some time there. I have a special friend who communicates with them in her dreams. She was gifted an egg/rock from the pelaides. It's the most amazing thing i've seen and felt, the energy it resonates! Definately not from earth.. It has glowed blue on a few occasions.. when we've been
together... absolutely breathtaking experiences!
love&light:smile:

Ladofthelight
11-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks for sharing :-)

Sometimes, the "real" answers in this three dimensional "unreality" only come when we put "logic" on the back burner, and just "be" and enjoy!

Zeliar791
12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Thanks for sharing :-)

Sometimes, the "real" answers in this three dimensional "unreality" only come when we put "logic" on the back burner, and just "be" and enjoy!

Its the only way to go considering my circumstances. Somethings gotta give eventually...

Ladofthelight
12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
To those of the "Starseed" or "Star Person" persuasion (labels are unimportant), or just those with an open mind and the feeling that something just isn't right these days, you may want to check out a book called "Prepare for the Landings".

It is a book comprised of amazing real-life stories, and channelings.

Some poo-poo the concept of channeling, but I can say personally, that my life never made sense till I received a channeling.

Love to all.

Lad

mattie
27-02-2011, 11:37 AM
... who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?
Ive read a few things on them and too be honest feel really connected(?) to them ...

We can have many aspects of our extended energy field in many dimensions (D). We are one such aspect.

These Ds can include the beings we call Pleianians, Arcturians, etc. & refer to as ETs. Our feeling a connection to one or more of these groups can indicate awakening & becoming more aware of our extended connection to other aspects of our SELF (entire energy field).

miss.hawaiki
08-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Hey there...

Since the age of 6 (from what I can remember), I have always felt not from here. I always felt a longing to "out there" like I had spent time somewhere else. I am now 21 and when I was 13 is when I began to get pushed towards things or guided towards knowledge and one of those inner pushings or knowings led me to the Pleiadians or the Pleiades. Upon reading and researching about them I had an instant and STRONG connection to them or even the idea of it all and just KNEW I had spent time there. Even had a past love there I believe that's very strong.

To my knowledge from what I just know, read and researched and listened to from those who have channeled them, they are a humanoid race, who came out of the star system Lyra and then relocated to the Pleiades due to wars in Lyra.

Some wars were between each other (apparently at that time, thousands and thousands of years ago speaking in our time, spiritually they were at a certain understanding and spiritual development in a way like our mentality of fighting, seeking control, egotistical n all that horrible nonsense but of course as time went on, spiritually evolved at the capacity they are now) but most wars caused were with those called the Reptilian or Alpha Draconis from the star system Orion. Consequently, they fled or at least relocated to the Pleiades as stated above.

Anyway, they are a humanoid race, said to be spiritually advanced, were at one stage where we are today spiritually, technologically advanced but understand without spiritual understanding technology can get out of hand and destroy the world in which you live in. They are also said to be our descendants which personally I strongly connect with, they are said to have seeded this Earth many times over and have been here since the beginning and still are trying to assist in slight ways as to not intrude on our freedom of choice to awaken us if we choose to and much more in between. One other thing I may add is that they are still in battle with the reptilian beings who at the moment (although this may have nothing to do with what you asked but I believe still has an important place in this story) have been here for MANY years also and are actually in places of power around the world (able to shape shift if interbreeding with human blood lines as they are able to activate their human DNA and shut off their reptilian when wanting to appear human), have created this entire system we live in at the moment from education to religion to business to banking and more.

Anyway, I don't want to carry on, take of this that which you connect with and dispose of which you do not. One thing I know for sure is that they are amazing and are so closely connected with us all

LightFilledHeart
08-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Anyway, I don't want to carry on, take of this that which you connect with and dispose of which you do not. One thing I know for sure is that they are amazing and are so closely connected with us all

You mentioned channeled works on this topic... are you familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books? I found her first... Bringers Of The Dawn... to be without question the best of her offerings :D

Back in 2002 I had the privilege to attend a lecture/channeling of Barbara's conducted in a near by town. I had read her work and found it authentic, so I was eager to experience a channeling first hand.

When she came out and introduced herself, she had a lovely aura of pink, greens, blues and golds extending perhaps three to five feet in all directions from her body. When she sad down and called in the "P's", as she affectionatly refers to them, that changed! Her aura grew exponentially to more than twice the size and the colors changed to a very dark and almost opaque purple!!! I have never seen anything like it. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the P's had entered in and were now using her voice to bring their message to us all. This was right after 9/11, and they cautioned us that all was not as it seemed and not to be fooled by that which was being foisted on us. They spoke of how mind control is accomplished by first presenting something immensely shocking, which as the effect of draining all thoughts from the brain as the individual enters into a state of shock. At that point, the person is DESPERATE to re-fill the brain and will readily accept anything that is presented as factual, true or not!! I instinctively knew that information was correct, AND I knew we were being lied to. I had known and sensed that from the beginning, and the message from the P's merely confirmed it.

CentaurSage
24-07-2011, 01:32 AM
I started channeling the Pleiadians a couple of months ago. I didn't consciously call on them, they just started communicating with me. Their messages are always full of love and light. They also answer many interesting questions, like what their home planet is like. I record all of my channelings. Here is a link to a recent audio channeling that I received from one of them. You can listen to it here: http://summonthelight.com/damiana3.html Please let me know what you think. Many blessings.

Sundialed
24-07-2011, 06:30 PM
are the ones who showed the Maya how to master time.. Fact.

aKuna
02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
The Pleiadian's have connected to many if not most cultures. They in present are connecting to our consciousness as part our future ... Their helping is in truth is to help themselves correct their past mistakes so they too can evolve. They chose rather than merging directly back to the Source of All That Is, to continue helping those on earth (us) which are their ancestors, evolve so we were more informed and to hopefully would reverse some of their past...
ironic as we know all time-lines occur at the same time, they as our future give us evidence of this..I connected to them in the early 80's before they became well known Their energy is quite real and easily merged with as they are extension or higher evolved versions of us in this present focus.
Yes Barbara Marciniak books are excellent we met when she first began touring in the 80's - interesting as we and our channelled Pleiadian higher connections met at the same time ~~quite powerful.

Indigo Student
22-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Check out the book "The Pleiadian Agenda" .

curious student
24-08-2011, 06:40 AM
To my knowledge from what I just know, read and researched and listened to from those who have channeled them, they are a humanoid race, who came out of the star system Lyra and then relocated to the Pleiades due to wars in Lyra.

Some wars were between each other (apparently at that time, thousands and thousands of years ago speaking in our time, spiritually they were at a certain understanding and spiritual development in a way like our mentality of fighting, seeking control, egotistical n all that horrible nonsense but of course as time went on, spiritually evolved at the capacity they are now) but most wars caused were with those called the Reptilian or Alpha Draconis from the star system Orion. Consequently, they fled or at least relocated to the Pleiades as stated above.

Anyway, they are a humanoid race, said to be spiritually advanced, were at one stage where we are today spiritually, technologically advanced but understand without spiritual understanding technology can get out of hand and destroy the world in which you live in. They are also said to be our descendants which personally I strongly connect with, they are said to have seeded this Earth many times over and have been here since the beginning and still are trying to assist in slight ways as to not intrude on our freedom of choice to awaken us if we choose to and much more in between. One other thing I may add is that they are still in battle with the reptilian beings who at the moment (although this may have nothing to do with what you asked but I believe still has an important place in this story) have been here for MANY years also and are actually in places of power around the world (able to shape shift if interbreeding with human blood lines as they are able to activate their human DNA and shut off their reptilian when wanting to appear human), have created this entire system we live in at the moment from education to religion to business to banking and more.

Agree with pretty much all of this :] yay I'm not alone ;)

curious student
24-08-2011, 06:44 AM
You mentioned channeled works on this topic... are you familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books? I found her first... Bringers Of The Dawn... to be without question the best of her offerings :D

Back in 2002 I had the privilege to attend a lecture/channeling of Barbara's conducted in a near by town. I had read her work and found it authentic, so I was eager to experience a channeling first hand.

When she came out and introduced herself, she had a lovely aura of pink, greens, blues and golds extending perhaps three to five feet in all directions from her body. When she sad down and called in the "P's", as she affectionatly refers to them, that changed! Her aura grew exponentially to more than twice the size and the colors changed to a very dark and almost opaque purple!!! I have never seen anything like it. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the P's had entered in and were now using her voice to bring their message to us all. This was right after 9/11, and they cautioned us that all was not as it seemed and not to be fooled by that which was being foisted on us. They spoke of how mind control is accomplished by first presenting something immensely shocking, which as the effect of draining all thoughts from the brain as the individual enters into a state of shock. At that point, the person is DESPERATE to re-fill the brain and will readily accept anything that is presented as factual, true or not!! I instinctively knew that information was correct, AND I knew we were being lied to. I had known and sensed that from the beginning, and the message from the P's merely confirmed it.

This is amazing!! I already knew it was all a big lie, and dare I say planned conspiracy, but learning about this is brilliant! Thanks or sharing :hug2:

curious student
24-08-2011, 06:51 AM
I started channeling the Pleiadians a couple of months ago. I didn't consciously call on them, they just started communicating with me. Their messages are always full of love and light.

oh my gosh.... the messages that adam sent through you.... were so amazing... so inspiring!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!! =']

Seperate_Reality
24-08-2011, 05:29 PM
I mainly try to go on what is true for me. I have not seen any Pleiadians, but I saw some Gray's in one of my past lives, but that is the only race I have seen so far. I can rationalize that there are probably more different races around. I have read about the Serpent race and believe this race is mentioned in the Bible, Garden of Eden, but that is only a guess.

Truth_Seeker
29-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Well there is a book bringers of the dawn by Barbara someone, she claims to channel pleiadians.

I myself however during a guided meditation in a group saw a being with long fingers, I asked them the question "where will humanity be in 100 years?" I saw money being burnt and dead trees with dried up rivers coming back to life. When the meditation ended one of the others in the group described their long fingers which I came to see what I saw as being true.