PDA

View Full Version : Pain and suffering

GRoyal
12-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Pain sucks! And suffering is not the way most of us desire to spend our day, so whats the point? HOW could a loving God impose such injustices on their children? Its all about growth. We are eternal beings clothed in physical bodies here to allow us to gain understanding by expressing our unique conscious energy, defining our character, and then refining that definition to its highest expression. The pain and suffering we feel comes from the relative dance between our egos, and our higher selves. The pain we feel comes from the self centered, ego based side of who we are resisting the refinement process, and clinging to conscious energy that does not serve our greatest good, and the evolution, and understanding that comes from the refinement process.
Understand that suffering is part of the process that makes us stronger, and we can rise above the pain that our suffering creates by learning to observe the effect that the pain has on us as we experience it. Observing your pain helps to move you from standing in it, up close and personal, to rising above it where you can gain separation and the clarity that comes from the simple process of observation turning unbearable pain into a positive process of growth, and refinement. This is what suffer unto me is all about. Growth!

naturesflow
12-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Sounds clear to me.

Observing your pain helps to move you from standing in it, up close and personal, to rising above it where you can gain separation and the clarity that comes from the simple process of observation turning unbearable pain into a positive process of growth, and refinement.

Somnia
13-04-2016, 04:51 AM
Very well said...

Mr Interesting
13-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Man, I totally biffed my head into a shelf yesterday, right on the corner, and had a nice bloodflow occur... and it's so red! Someone said that ages ago when we were working together... Man, your blood is red!

Anyway, I was hauling a window outta one building and taking it to put into another and it wasn't as heavy as it might have been because I was able to pick it up and carry it though I had realised certain parts of the path were slippery, no incident though and it did actually fit.

Biffing my head, what's that about? I kinda know, as it were, and it's good really that I'm only knocking myself on the edges as in no big whacks to my main body or joints in between... just edges.

And just this previous weekend I went up north aways with a chap in quite the flash car, which was quite good as I didn't have to drive, to see an old friend who 70, I'm 54 now, and he's built his own house out on a farm, and got to speak with the guy who owns the farm his house is perched on he was 75!

It's because I've be seeing those around me starting to fill with actual pain whereas I seemed to get all mine when I was younger but with seeing all these others starting to take it on big time I've decided to get heaps of work sorted so I can get to these old fellows age and be as tough and resilient as they are.

And it's like you might be digging trenches or carrying big heavy stuff around and it really isn't work at all as every moment is about balance and grace and there's definitely a kind of suffering goin' on and pains there too but it isn't anymore, it's something else. It's like you're pushing it all out in front of you and transforming as you go. Wonderful.

naturesflow
13-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Man, I totally biffed my head into a shelf yesterday, right on the corner, and had a nice bloodflow occur... and it's so red! Someone said that ages ago when we were working together... Man, your blood is red!

Anyway, I was hauling a window outta one building and taking it to put into another and it wasn't as heavy as it might have been because I was able to pick it up and carry it though I had realised certain parts of the path were slippery, no incident though and it did actually fit.

Biffing my head, what's that about? I kinda know, as it were, and it's good really that I'm only knocking myself on the edges as in no big whacks to my main body or joints in between... just edges.

No brain no pain? lol (You didn't say it hurt) It might mean your head has been hurting a bit of late in other ways not noticed as painful? (god I want to solve this for you, I cant help myself, I want to know! :D )

And just this previous weekend I went up north aways with a chap in quite the flash car, which was quite good as I didn't have to drive, to see an old friend who 70, I'm 54 now, and he's built his own house out on a farm, and got to speak with the guy who owns the farm his house is perched on he was 75!

Sounds like fun.

It's because I've be seeing those around me starting to fill with actual pain whereas I seemed to get all mine when I was younger but with seeing all these others starting to take it on big time I've decided to get heaps of work sorted so I can get to these old fellows age and be as tough and resilient as they are.

Life gets a little more practical for us early onset, late bloomer types.

And it's like you might be digging trenches or carrying big heavy stuff around and it really isn't work at all as every moment is about balance and grace and there's definitely a kind of suffering goin' on and pains there too but it isn't anymore, it's something else. It's like you're pushing it all out in front of you and transforming as you go. Wonderful.

Putting all of you into practice, sees many types of practices at play, but their is something quite grounding in healthy balanced production of earthly matters inclusive of you practicing grace and balance as one source from within.

It seems to open doors and windows unseen. There is a café here that is one of my favs to visit, they have unearthed this old building in ways that has revealed so much love and character from the old creation, reignited. Recently they found a window sealed over with three coats of paint only to discover underneath an old camel cigarette poster painted on it. All nicely preserved underneath the paint. It took pride of place in the café and everyone loved it that walked through, well so they thought. One person reported it to the council as inappropriate advertising. Council stepped in and forced them to remove the window. The glacier in the process of doing so, broke it. For a town that prides itself of preserving heritage. One can only sigh really..

Ladyrose92
13-04-2016, 08:38 PM
I like this :) I agree. Just what I was explaining to my partner this evening :)

Mr Interesting
13-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Yes, though it didn't hurt initially 'cause I had work to do and so I did it but then the head ache came through and it didn't feel so nice but that was good 'cause I had to go buy more nails and stuff so I took my sore head for a drive... and found laughs so sore head relented in favour of trusting I do take heed.

Yes, Stephen Fry I watched as he too spoke of such things and that it is complex and that is not an excuse to demean the realities of the past. But if these people are so hell bent on collecting karmic revitalisation constants then we must actually let them embrace such silliness.

Me, I see loaded stuff and I enjoy the load, it is magnificent how heavy some stuff is and how gracefully it sits with spiderwebs of possibility and these people think they can play with such without enduring the repercussions of such meddling in obvious voices speaking truths... but, and always, that is their own business, and I might even offer warnings... but they'll always be hidden in jokes and self-effacing laughter... one hopes.

The irony is somehow that if these treasures are kept and respect is enthused them more subtle treasures will avail themselves but when they are appropriated as metaphor to be denied and cast aside then the ante goes up for those who somehow unwillingly, but willingly, choose this way to learn integrity... fats of the golden calf.