PDA

View Full Version : Re: Niagra falls

tomami
12-04-2016, 09:46 AM
I have been visited at once in my life Niger falls, it is a beautiful attraction in both sides, NYC and Canada. I have been visited and great fun in my last summer holidays with my family. I would like to say that it is a really nice dsetiantion for havinf fun and enjoying holidays with friends or family. Have you ever visited in your life Niagara falls? Share your experience with me...:hug3:

H:O:R:A:C:E
14-04-2016, 03:39 PM
i have visited Niagara Falls several times, in my youth.
it was a fun experience, every time. :smile:
i don't recall seeing the light shows that happen at night however.
i went there one year when the water flow was diverted, so that
'repairs' could be done at the bottom. [don't research the year please, lol]

http://www.planetware.com/photos-large/USNY/new-york-niagara-falls-state-park.jpg

Sad1403
15-04-2016, 04:26 AM
Wow! What an awesome view. You haves shared wonderful image of this waterfall. I have also explored this waterfall in my life many times. This is my one of favorite attraction of New York. In this waterfall you can see the fabulous views of beauty. I wish, I could explore this place again and again.

tomami
16-04-2016, 11:09 AM
O, Wow, H:O:R:A:C:E! you have shared a really nice image of this destination. I like to say that you had a great time spent there and me also...
Sad1403! I am going to agreeing with you, He or she have shared a really nice images of this destination. I want to go there once again.

16-04-2016, 11:15 AM
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51959b80e4b0acc777d86621/t/52b6598fe4b02ccd4f6905a2/1387682205206/P0822-Below+Niagara+Falls-Medium.jpg

http://www.660news.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/8/2015/01/Niagara-Falls-Will-Gad.jpg

Harey Jhone
18-04-2016, 05:27 AM
What are calling views to grab the attention towards Niagara falls. I love this waterfall and must say the last one is last year condition of Niagara when its upper layer was frozen and this guy climb up to Niagara falls while it was frozen. It was a great achievement for him and I am very shocked to see his bravely. Guys, can you think to do like this boy?

Sad1403
18-04-2016, 10:12 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E! You have shared really views. These views are grabbed the attention of tourists. After seeing these images, I wish I could explore this place again and see these awesome views with my own eyes. I appreciate you buddy on this sharing. Ia m sure in future, I will get a chance to get more information about traveling through your post.

tomami
19-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Sad1403! I am going to agree with you, here H:O:R:A:C:E! You have shared really beautiful views of Niagar falls with all of the members or tarvelling lovers.

Sad1403
20-04-2016, 05:54 AM
Tomami! Would you like to share your personal experience about this waterfall. I am sure your experience was also nice. I ma sure you also captured there many images of this waterfall during your tour. So also share those images with me which you have captured there.

20-04-2016, 06:19 AM
i recall riding on the Maid of the Mist, which is a tour boat
that sails the waters immediately below the falls.
(pictured below nearing the Horseshoe Falls, which are adjacent to
Niagra Falls, but on the Canadian side)

http://justinsomnia.org/images/niagara-falls-the-maid-approaches-the-mist.jpg

there is also a "Cave of the Winds" that goes under a portion of the falls, and leads to
some observation decks and stairways quite near:

http://allmytravels.ru/gallery/galery-031/niagara5.JPG

Tabee
22-04-2016, 04:58 AM
Wow, Guys, I would love top say that all of you have shared here really sufficient information about the Niagara Falls which is good. The shared images are also nice and show the journey behind the fall in such an excellent way. It is my most favorite attraction in the world and I truly love to visit it again and again to witness its marvelous beauty and have fun.

Sarian
22-04-2016, 05:46 PM
My son goes to college in Buffalo...he finally just visited Niagara Falls, last weekend by hiking to it with his girlfriend. He graduates in May and we are spending a couple days there (me and all my kids)...we got enhanced licenses so we can drive over to Canada...I haven't' been there since I was 20 something (Niagara Falls and Canada) I have to say Canada's side is so clean and so much nicer, but then again that was eons ago...but I'm sure it probably is much cleaner.

Tabee
23-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Well, Sarian, Tourists can amaze the beauty of Niagara Falls from both side. One from Canada and other from the New York. It looks dazzling from both side. The water of the fall is really clean and shiny. The other beautiful views surrounded near it are also stunning. You can save all of them by capturing images in Camera.

Angelena
23-04-2016, 09:47 AM
In love with this place and have been to there many of the times and it was always really good for me to try something like this. I used to have fun at all of these things so much. That will be great for them to be there whom have not been to the place yet.

Clover
23-04-2016, 09:55 AM
I have never been there, and I am only 5 hours away from it. It's sort of out there though.. That area never really appealed to me and it's out of my way but that boat ride "maid of the midst" looks kinda cool, something kids would probably enjoy. You guys are good sales people, lol

Angelena
26-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Great images you all have shared here. I really liked these and that will be too good for me to try any of the thing like this again for sure. I always really like to visit this amazing place so much and used to have fun trying this.

Tabee
28-04-2016, 03:54 AM
Well, Angelena, I am going to agree with you. The shared images are really nice and I liked them. Niagara Falls is such an amazing sort of destinations for the traveling freaks. Maid of the mist boat ride is truly an amazing sort of ride to enjoy at Niagara Falls and see the incredible views of the fall closely and enjoy a thrilling ride.

Angelena
28-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Incredible images you have shared H:O:R:A:C:E. I have experienced these places personally and that was something really great for me to try. I enjoyed myself so much always being at things like these so much. I am sure you all will have fun if you guys will get the chance to be there.

Levi321
29-04-2016, 04:09 AM
No doubt that Niagara Falls is one of the most lovely and wonderful places in the world. I visited it many of the times because I am a big lover of nature places. The Maid of the Mist boat ride is the major activity there. I would like to go there again and again.

Sad1403
29-04-2016, 11:10 AM
All the images which are shared H:O:R:A:C:E in his posts. Al of these images are mind blowing. All these images shows the awesome views and also shows that this place is filled with beauty. Afte seeing these images, I wish I could explore this waterfall again and again.

Levi321
30-04-2016, 04:50 AM
You right Sad1403, All of these images are truly wonderful and lovely of Niagara Falls. It attracts the tourist attention. I also love them and thinking to post them on my Social Account. Thanks for lovely Photos.

Sad1403
02-05-2016, 03:56 AM
I am glad to know that you have liked the images of Niagara fall and you also think that you share these images on your social account. buddy, you share these images on your social account free;t. I am sure all the member must like these images which we had.

Levi321
02-05-2016, 05:09 AM
Why not Sad1403, The members will definitely like these images. these are truly very lovely and attractive. I am very impressed after seeing them.
Well dude, You know that summer is coming. I want to know about your summer plan. Can you tell me?

Sad1403
13-05-2016, 10:31 AM
In my summer vacations, I am planning to explore Niagara and its nearby attractions with my friends. Because my friends really like this destination. In this summer vacation, we spend a great time there and stayed there for three days. what you say about this?

tomami
16-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Wow, Three days trip will you enjoy there. I like to say that you have great fun like me there. I have enjoy there full 2 weekend of the NYC for having fun and now I want to say best of luck for travel of this lovely city of the US. I want to know after coming back travel story. I hope you like to share with me.

Sad1403
17-05-2016, 11:38 AM
You have shared really nice iamges of maid of the mist. I really like your sahred iamges. Ia m ure al the other members also like it. After reaing, these images every traveler wnat to exlore this fall again.

Levi321
25-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Guys, I am going to share some images of Maid of the Mist boat ride which I captured during my tour. I hope all of you will like them and will share with me own views about them. The Images are;
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBa2kvcILKu5RusDHapu6vpq8GCRz8B SCL_bzYnQ06Gvq9Oo-U6Q
http://www.maidofthemist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/img_schedule.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFxMJ5uzO0o_TKemePshytwv5tVVXu7 N_vY77ndavpRyXCoAZ2wA

Ansel
25-05-2016, 06:37 AM
I would like to add here guys Niagara falls is also my favorite place all over the world. I have visited this place many time in my life and have a great experience thee. I also like tee ride of maid and mist boat. This is an interesting activity for all.Anyway buddy what will you say about it's nearest attractions?

Sad1403
25-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Going to share with you some nearest attractions of Niagara fall.
Fallsview Tourist Area
Three Sisters Islands
Rainbow Bridge
Terrapin Point

tomami
03-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Now I like your all sharing effort but |I have an question for all of you like that I want to say, Three Sisters Islands is perfect for a holidays enjoyment point of view? If you have any idea about that must share with me here. I will wiat for yours all replies.

Ansel
08-06-2016, 05:33 AM
Wow well buddy such a cool views have shared with all of us. I like them a lot and would like to visit Niagara falls in my next free time again. So sure will come back with plesant memories.

Serenity
08-06-2016, 08:46 AM
I can't add much more, I've taken the Maid of the Mist boat ride, I find the Canadian side has better views and a lot more attractions. Niagara Falls used to be called the Honeymoon Capital.

tomami
31-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Serenity! Its a really new information or hearing words like which you have used here at the end of your post like Niagara Falls used to be called the Honeymoon Capital. So sure it would be amazing or on the other hand it will be new for all of the others.
good sharing here about Niagara Falls all of the members, here Niagara Falls is best attraction both of the sides like CA and NYC..<3

Namaste1212
14-12-2016, 02:53 AM
Very nice! I went there once, and went on the boat to get closer. a Very beautiful creation and refreshing. It was an amazing experience I'd love to go back again !

vella12
07-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Wow what a nice place

vella12
07-02-2017, 12:35 PM
can you tell which season will be best to visit

Scarlett
17-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Well! guys, Your opinions about Niagara Falls about Niagra fall are really cool. vella12! As you want to know which is the best season to explore this outstanding attraction. According to my experience, the winter is the best season to explore the frozen beauty of Niagra falls. If you have any plan to go there then these days will best go ahead and enjoy your time.