PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Shaman/Priest

Ladyrose92
04-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Hello.

I feel a calling to serve in Gods name, I was advised to seek a shaman/priest who could help clarify my life path in regards to this and to help see what overcoming a drug addiction means in relation to my spiritual path :)

Please let me know if anyone can help :)

Imzadi
04-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi there! I hope you find what you are looking. I am no shaman or priest, but I can tell you that my overcoming drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes is definitely correlates to my spiritual path. When I began to accept my inner Authentic Spiritual Self, all the unhealthy habits that I used to block out that inner Light began to fall away quite naturally. It wasn't so much about resisting and getting rid of the alcohol or ciggies, it was more about embracing the goodness within instead. Safe travels and good luck! ^_^

Ladyrose92
04-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Ah bless you, thank you! Yes you put it so perfectly, I felt I was blocking my authentic self and my true emotions, wanting to embrace who I am fully has made it easy to give up. Thank you for your kind words! Blessings to you on your journey :hug3:

Love your heart display pic by the way, very groovy :smile:

Ladyrose92
11-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Anyone in Southern UK that is aware of anyone of this nature? Preferably near London?

Lorelyen
11-04-2016, 02:02 PM
I'll PM you.

:smile:

Ladyrose92
11-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Have replied, thank you :)

linen53
11-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Hi Ladyrose. I drank alcohol for years, and didn't feel (and still don't feel) it impeded my spiritual journey. I don't drink now, but that is for personal reasons aside from my spiritual journey.

That said, the first thing I thought of when you said, "seek a shaman/priest who could help clarify my life path," was Carlos Castaneda's series of books. He did use Indian drugs (when he was further along in the teachings) to enhance his spiritual journey but he was out in the middle of nowhere learning from a shaman over a period of years.

twinowl
12-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Hi Ladyrose92.

I know someone, I will PM you.

x

Ladyrose92
12-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Hi Linen :)

I will look into those books, thank you, Ive been looking for reading material to help me progress further and was having difficulty so thats great :)

Twinowl, thank you I have replied :)

The Taoist
13-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Hello' Ladyrose:

Now, the issue of a drug or other personal addiction often has little relevance to one's spiritual movement or evolution other than....as a form of escape or added focus for better relaxation which can assist an individual when he or she attempts trance or channeling state.

Now, as I look deeply into your energy patterns, aura and Soul level consciousness...it appears that you are ready for greater spiritual awareness and expansion of consciousness. Therefore, it is vital that you understand and develop your base level of consciousness, and this relates to “Beliefs”.

All things within your reality relate to belief systems held by the individual, and also in the collective. Therefore, if you are choosing to be engaging an issue personally within yourself, you also engage a belief system attached.

Your experiences are ... experiences! They are creations to offer yourself sensual, physical experience; for within physical focus, you manifest for this reason; to experience through your physical, objective senses. In this, you attach belief systems to these experiences. You label these experiences as good or bad, as acceptable or unacceptable. Therefore, you look to outside belief systems, mass belief systems, to be helpful. You temporarily align yourself with mass belief systems, which offer you explanations of right and wrong, and you are finding this to be insufficient.

You now align with new belief systems of metaphysics. Now, you are moving through the belief system, allowing yourself the opportunity to be trusting of self.

The issue that you hold, of right and wrong, of good and bad, creates much conflict and confusion within you. It is an accepted base level belief system. Therefore, within the norm, you align yourself; for if you are not accepting of the official psychological norm within these very base belief systems, you may be labeled insane or criminal!

Now; your perception follows your beliefs. Altering or widening a belief system may not occur so instantaneously, for you do not believe that it shall! Therefore, your perception follows your beliefs. Your belief system is your personal responsibility, which you control in manipulating your environment personally.

You Ladyrose, are presently in movement of “Widening your perception!”
You need only allow yourself an altering of your perception. Realize that you hold belief systems. Allow yourself an acceptance of these belief systems. This is not to say, allow yourself a reinforcement! Acceptance is not necessarily reinforcement and perpetuation of these belief systems!

You shall move through the limiting belief systems when you allow yourself the opportunity to accept your own self and expression as perfect; for it is a perfect expression of yourself, within the present now, always.

You create your own reality! You choose your own choices for your own experiences, within each moment of physical existence. Therefore, you are not the victim of your past experiences, so to speak.

In this, as I look even deeper into your mind and Soul, it appears that you engage a belief system; that you have been taught and mentally conditioned by, throughout your focus, by other individuals who have exercised control over you; for clearly, you often perceive a sense of.... no free will! Therefore, you are reduced to nothing but the product of your experiences! This is incorrect! You have chosen your experiences, just as all other individuals choose their experiences.

You have moved into an area where you have presented yourself with the opportunity to alter your perceptions of your reality. This is the point of your current perceptional shift. I offer information to you, in the hopefulness that you shall utilize this information and use this helpfulness to avoid trauma within your perceptional shift by allowing yourself, in smaller increments, to be shifting.

Do not be fooled by your rationale, within your scientifically logical mind, which suggests to you that within your physically-focused psyche, you either possess complete control of all that you encounter, or you possess no control of all that you encounter. Neither of these concepts are, in actuality, complete or correct. They are perceptions which you accept into your reality. As I have stated, your perceptions always, follow your beliefs.

The point of your current perceptional shift is to widen your awareness of belief systems, and to be accepting of these belief systems.
Within acceptance of belief systems, you feel no need, inside of you individually, to hold control; for you hold the understanding of the true control, that you already possess. There is, in actuality, no issue of control! You choose the issue of control within physical; not only this particular physical focus, but all dimensions of physical focus.

As you widen your awareness of belief systems, you also, begin to utilize an understanding of how your belief systems align with mass belief systems. In this, you restrict your individual self. You have learned to distrust and discount yourself. You have learned, through alignment with mass belief systems, that it is unsafe to be expressing of your individuality. Therefore, you deny your individual talents, creativity, and abilities; for if you are expressing of these abilities individually, you set yourself apart. You become “different.”

You shall eliminate much conflict by allowing yourself to view the unnecessary element of control issues; for you allow yourself acceptance of self and trust of self in this, which far out-weighs your small concept of control. If you are trusting of self, you feel no need to be controlling of self, or any other element.

I hope this offers you a small perspective of the inner workings of your reality.

In Light & Peace Taoist

Ladyrose92
13-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Hello Taoist,

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed information I really appreciate it! I have had to read it many times to get my head around it haha. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand from what you've said that if I let go of controlling myself and other elements, and choose to trust and accept myself and others, that my perception will expand and this will bring me peace, as opposed to rejection of self through control?

Im glad you say that, as I have been longing for greater and expanded spiritual awareness/consciousness.

To be honest, I have been consciously aware of my issue with control, and how it has appeared in my life, and I have been working on releasing my control over things/people, and also working through thing that have control over me! So I hope I am moving in the right direction? I have noticed a change in my reality due to changing my beliefs, therefore perception and therfore reality! Is this what you are referring to?

Warm wishes to you :)

Belle
13-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Are you sorted, if no, I have a few ideas?

The Taoist
13-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Hello' Ladyrose:

Yes...you are correct. On all perceptions.

As I have suggested....you ARE moving strongly into higher and higher levels of awareness and inner growth.

These appear to be your primary learning lessons presently and therefore, it is common for an individual to be working on those issues with little or no self-awareness of their efforts, but, in your case, it is clear, that you ARE aware of your challenges and are moving into higher levels of awareness, growth and mastery of these natural abilities.

I salute you and your efforts towards growth and spiritual evolvement, my friend.

And, a final word of inspiration.....practice and meditate and focus daily on your movement into higher awareness and practice..."Listening" to your self, your behaviors, your feelings, as these are the 'direct' pathways towards greater and greater personal development and spiritual growth.

The BELIEFS....are key, as they are the basis of our learning lessons.

True FREEDOM...(as I have learned it from Divine Spirit) involves "Releasing all attachments" that restrict or confine...such as "CONTROL".

And it is in this removal of "Attachments", those beliefs that limit and create divisiveness, that moves one into higher and higher levels of freedom and inner balance.

Even the 'belief' that one lives one's life in a state of perfect freedom, "shouting to the world that they now live for freedom"...IS an attachment, therefore, a restriction or limitation of sorts.

To be truly free means one has to remove ALL attachments...even those that support the very goal or freedoms we seek. And it is in 'this' movement to release and remove ALL attachments and ALL beliefs that hinder or block our movement.....that is where we find the deepest levels of freedom.

Remember, believe nothing or no one (even me) and instead....examine and investigate for yourself....WHAT IS TRUTH....for you. For all truth is subjective.

An din this way, you learn to trust in self and in the Divine to support your challenges.

I wish you well in your learning lessons, my friend.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

Ladyrose92
14-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Dear Taoist,

Thanks for your kind words :)

I keep hearing from my guides that I need to meditate, this seems to be something I keep avoiding, or do once or twice and become preoccupied in life! But I read yesterday to meditate at dawn and dusk and this sounded like something I can work with! I do have a monkey brain so will be working on inner calm to hear my guidance haha.

Yes I am searching and sorting through my truths, eliminating any beliefs that no longer serve my greatest good. So thanks for your advice to listen daily, I will pay more attention to this!

That's ultimately what I am aiming for, a strong connection between myself and the divine so I will keep working towards this.

Peace and love to you on your journey,

Rose.

Ladyrose92
14-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that I have found someone thank you for everything! But Belle I would still be open to your suggestions just incase it feels better for me?

Ladyrose92
22-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Hi Taoist,

Ive been thinking about your post and re reading, I wonder if you see this, may I ask for further clarification?

So I understand essentially what you mean and I get it. But looking at my experiences its hard at the moment to see how to overcome a few things. For example, I understand we choose our own experiences in order that we reach realization and grow through these levels of perception but I wonder if you can help me to understand more specifically.

So, control, one thing that is recurring in my life is judgement. Now I have released many judgements I was conditioned with growing up, and have for a long time been working on releasing these, but I must admit I do sometimes still judge and then realise that I have, and I also judge myself I guess e.g about my weight. At times I feel I am loving of myself and others, but other times I can be mean towards myself and others in a judgemental way. So is this the shift? That will take time? The people at my work, in my opinion, make very harsh judgements about others, and I just observe and self reflect, as I know I have no control over them to tell them what to think as they are speaking from their own perception. I also feel a bit scared sometimes of how they may treat me if I was to speak out against their behaviour! So what does this mean and how can I overcome it? Is it my own judgement of myself that causes these patterns to be reflected in my reality until I change that and accept myself fully in this way?

Also I was thinking more about the control you mentioned, so have I picked to have a life so far of people excercising control over me? So that I realise my true power in a sense and that ultimately no-one has control over me.and me over no-one else E.g my dad always pushing my life in a certain way until I rebelled and left home, but now my partner tries to exert control over me, and also my managers seem to make unreasonable controlling actions against me too. How do I overcome this? What is it I need to learn?

You speak of beliefs being the basis of perception. So what beliefs is it I have that are holding me back? You say that I emit a sense of 'no free will', I guess Ive been changing this, Understanding different beliefs of LOA, Gods will of the greatest good, that we attract what we put into the universe. Etc. Therefore this contradicts views of for example my dad who doesnt even comprehend these ideas and I guess the feeling of control came from in the first place. So what kind of beliefs are, as an example, healthy for oneself to not have an issue with control? What do I accept, that life will always be what it needs to be for me to grow? It is neither complete free will nor fully predetermined?

I hope you can see what I am trying to understand, and guide me to a further point of clarification and understanding.

Many thanks,

Rose.