PDA

View Full Version : Rash on my skin

Ilovecats
03-04-2016, 10:58 PM
I am doing yoga for some time now. I noticed that I get itchy rash on my skin (my arms) when I am doing certain asanas. These asanas don't include touching my mat with my arms so it's not that I get it from something material. And it always happens with the same asanas.

It's not a problem because I normally just don't do these asanas and it's fine. But today I tried one of these asanas after a certain period of time just to see if anything changed and it didn't. I still get the rash. And I only get it on my arms.

I guess I'm just curious if anyone has similar experiences or know what could be a possible explanation for that.

dianeflores
26-03-2018, 06:21 AM
I don't think that this is due to asanas.

LibbyScorp
01-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Hm. Interesting.

Which asanas are they? Lol

Ilovecats
25-06-2018, 01:08 AM
The particular asana when rash really came strongly was dvikonasana and another one that I don't remember its name but it was similar - you interlace your fingers and then bow in your hips and put hands in front of you and you move left and right.

Well the rush is gone now :smile: I had weak flow of energy or density in the area that asana stimulated and it manifested as a rash when the energy was releasing. (shoulders particularly) but it's all well now because it's smooth and almost cleaned now :icon_cherry: