PDA

View Full Version : Working towards AP can be just as rewarding

simon
25-01-2011, 11:20 AM
i am working at the moment on developing my energy body, I started this in preparation for AP, but I am really enjoying the experience of exploring the energy body.

My point here is that trying to AP can be very frustrating, and if you shift your focus onto the training for it rather than the doing it, it seems to be alot more rewarding and less frustrating.

i woke in the middle of the night last night and i quite easily put myself into the state near the projection stage, i did not quite get out, but I could tell I was very close,. which is very hard to achieve from the state of being awake.

I am using energy work by robert bruce and I would recommend this(and all his other books/course) for trying to project or if you dont manage it, you will advance spiritually anyway, which will be of so much benifit

The energy sensations I am feeling throughout the day and night are quite sensational :icon_eek:

Cheers simon

astralsuzy
26-01-2011, 05:52 AM
If doing energy work helps you then that is great. Keep at it.
Energy work does not help me to AP or anything else. I do not think it makes any difference.

simon
26-01-2011, 09:23 AM
If doing energy work helps you then that is great. Keep at it.
Energy work does not help me to AP or anything else. I do not think it makes any difference.

maybe your energy body is fairly advanced already, so you do not have to get it into shape. if the energy body has blockages it will hindered projection, (and other spiritual abilitys) especially to consciously project

Thanks for another perspective :hug3:

Apakhana Akshobhya
27-01-2011, 06:21 AM
I woke up the other might and it was during sleep paralysis, all I felt was this electrical heat buzzing right about mid-spine. What do you think that is? Is kundalini like that? Because all I've heard it felt like was heat, but since the spine is involved it got me wondering.

simon
27-01-2011, 08:40 AM
I woke up the other might and it was during sleep paralysis, all I felt was this electrical heat buzzing right about mid-spine. What do you think that is? Is kundalini like that? Because all I've heard it felt like was heat, but since the spine is involved it got me wondering.

I would say it was large energy movement flowing up your central energetic pathway, there is a channel/pathway about 4 inches wide running through the centre of your body and this will shift large amounts of energy especially through the night when the body is projecting, I would think it would have been likely for you to project from this state

With kundalini..it's something I have not explored yet..hope this helps

If you want some help with energy stuff I can recommend books/forums

Cheers Simon

Adrienne
27-01-2011, 09:53 AM
hi simon,

Working towards AP can be just as rewarding

this reminds me of something I heard about spiritual journeys, " be sure to enjoy the travel while on the path, not just rushing towards the destination ".... or something like that.

not really sure on the AP as I haven't had that experience yet. Nice that your energy work is helping you !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

simon
27-01-2011, 11:24 AM
hi simon,

[I]this reminds me of something I heard about spiritual journeys, " be sure to enjoy the travel while on the path, not just rushing towards the destination ".... or something like that.

not really sure on the AP as I haven't had that experience yet. Nice that your energy work is helping you !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I am finding the energy work fascinating and enjoyable, the dreams I am having are really vivid and 'clear', some are quite disturbing but I am thinking this is junk within my conciousness that is clearing, so I guess its a good thing.

I have slipped out of body before, and it's probably the most amazing experience I have ever had, well work the effort

The dream I had last night; I was following some traffic down a country lane and I saw a motor veer off the road and crashed far into a field, when i went over to help a girl got up, she look half way between 'pretty' and deformed/injured, but she limped off and said she was ok, the whole dream was a little disturbing. before i started this energy work this year, I would never recall my dreams, now they happen every night and they are very clear, I think i am on the verge of becoming lucid in one (i have had lucid dreams before)

thanks for your interest in this thread

Adrienne
27-01-2011, 11:48 AM
hi simon,

Interesting connection between your energy work and the " vivid and clear dreams." Maybe I should check into this energy work ?I am not sure I would like the disturbing dreams, but if it is clearing something then that is probably a good thing, like you said.

At one time, I had an almost AP experience, part of me was wanting to leave, but my legs remained firmly on the bed, like " we are not going anywhere " lol ! Perhaps a conflict in my mind of wanting to AP or not wanting to ?

I think I have had a few lucid dreams, one I specifically remember not liking where the dream was going, and I thought, not a problem I can change it ! I have heard that drinking orange juice before going to sleep helps with the lucid dreaming, can't say for sure, but maybe try it ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

simon
27-01-2011, 01:44 PM
hi simon,

Interesting connection between your energy work and the " vivid and clear dreams." Maybe I should check into this energy work ?I am not sure I would like the disturbing dreams, but if it is clearing something then that is probably a good thing, like you said.

At one time, I had an almost AP experience, part of me was wanting to leave, but my legs remained firmly on the bed, like " we are not going anywhere " lol ! Perhaps a conflict in my mind of wanting to AP or not wanting to ?

I think I have had a few lucid dreams, one I specifically remember not liking where the dream was going, and I thought, not a problem I can change it ! I have heard that drinking orange juice before going to sleep helps with the lucid dreaming, can't say for sure, but maybe try it ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I had the same experience when I woke in the middle of the night and my whole body literally flipped out of itself to about 1M above apart from head!! So simialr to your but opposite ends of the body :D

I think the reason this happens is that the body is projecting, but there is not enough energy available for the whole projection, so therefore this is where regular energy work and having the ability to pull in energy when needed would then have allowed for the whole body to project, this is why having a fully developed energy body is essential for easy projecting, but not nessasarily essntial.

If you fancy starting energy development, i can recommend a brilliant book (and it would be a good thing to have a partner to discuss it with! :smile: )

let me know, great threading!! cheers

Simon

astralsuzy
27-01-2011, 08:17 PM
I am sorry if I sound negative. Perhaps I should not say this but I feel I want to. As I said if you think it helps you then that is great. Keep at it.
I know other people who do the energy movement everyday without fail for years, because they believe nothing emotional can affect them, like tiredness, headache and bad moods. They think they are protected from other people being negative. They never get any better with AP from doing it and their dreams are the same.

simon
27-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I am sorry if I sound negative. Perhaps I should not say this but I feel I want to. As I said if you think it helps you then that is great. Keep at it.
I know other people who do the energy movement everyday without fail for years, because they believe nothing emotional can affect them, like tiredness, headache and bad moods. They think they are protected from other people being negative. They never get any better with AP from doing it and their dreams are the same.

you can say what you wish and every persons points are valids whether they are good or bad, and that is just a matter of opinion/perspective..i dont voice my opinion to expect people to agree/understand me...i value you are your opinions :hug:

astralsuzy
27-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks Simon, I guess everyone has different ways of doing things. Some things work for some people and some things do not. You have to do things what works for you.

simon
27-01-2011, 09:58 PM

good energy flow is essential for concious ap, so i am surprised by your friends experience, maybe they are already energetically developed?

Adrienne
27-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I had the same experience when I woke in the middle of the night and my whole body literally flipped out of itself to about 1M above apart from head!! So simialr to your but opposite ends of the body :D

I think the reason this happens is that the body is projecting, but there is not enough energy available for the whole projection, so therefore this is where regular energy work and having the ability to pull in energy when needed would then have allowed for the whole body to project, this is why having a fully developed energy body is essential for easy projecting, but not nessasarily essntial.

If you fancy starting energy development, i can recommend a brilliant book (and it would be a good thing to have a partner to discuss it with! :smile: )

let me know, great threading!! cheers

Simon

so that was the reason my legs weren't letting me AP, not enough energy for travelling ! :D Perhaps I need to eat Wheaties for breakfast ? or you could recommend that " brilliant book " you are talking about.

Dream Angel xx

astralsuzy
29-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Hi all
Someone rang me from a course that I used to go to. She said energy raising helps you to AP but there are other factors that are involved in it as well. It loosens your energy body making it easier to AP. That may be the reason why I astral projected so easily without any effort years ago. I am going to give it another go. I will move my energy up and down several times a day for about six months. I will see if it makes any difference.

simon
29-01-2011, 02:20 PM
so that was the reason my legs weren't letting me AP, not enough energy for travelling ! :D Perhaps I need to eat Wheaties for breakfast ? or you could recommend that " brilliant book " you are talking about.

Dream Angel xx

I dont know what country you are from (usa??) but here it is on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Work-Healing-Spiritual-Development/dp/1571745408/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1296310705&sr=1-1

otherwise you can get a signed copyb from down under :D : http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/energywork.html

let me know how you get on :hug:

simon
29-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi all
Someone rang me from a course that I used to go to. She said energy raising helps you to AP but there are other factors that are involved in it as well. It loosens your energy body making it easier to AP. That may be the reason why I astral projected so easily without any effort years ago. I am going to give it another go. I will move my energy up and down several times a day for about six months. I will see if it makes any difference.

Energy body development is essential for AP, if you want to excercise your energy body, try the book i have mentioned above :hug3:

astralsuzy
29-01-2011, 10:08 PM
At the moment I feel good. I did energy raising movement yesterday and this morning I AP. I have not AP for quite a while when I am fully awake. I do not mean I was sleepy. I had heaps of sleep and I did it. My AP experience was not exciting but at least I did it. I will keep this energy raising up and I will see how it goes.
Simon why do you need to buy a book on energy raising? Can moving your energy up and down work just as well.

astralsuzy
30-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi Simon
How long would you recommend to do energy raising to help with AP? I have ordered a copy of that book you recommend.
Thanks,

Adrienne
30-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Thank you simon for the book links :hug: I will check out the book and let you know how it goes.

Dream Angel xx

simon
30-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi Simon
How long would you recommend to do energy raising to help with AP? I have ordered a copy of that book you recommend.
Thanks,

i think that energy raising is best done as a daily practise, so once mastered it is good generally to raise energy everyday, raising while walking and going about your daily stuff is great, I often stimulate my energy body at work and it lifts my mood a great deal

let me know ehen you have the book, be good to see hoe others get on with the NEW system

simon
30-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Thank you simon for the book links :hug: I will check out the book and let you know how it goes.

Dream Angel xx

let me know how you get on :D

astralsuzy
02-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi Simon, I got the book. I am looking forward reading it.

simon
02-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi Simon, I got the book. I am looking forward reading it.

Excellent, Let me know how you get on with it, be nice to discuss

Simon