PDA

View Full Version : Satanic Spirit?

arlo.n
26-03-2016, 08:13 PM
A while back I ordered a Satanic bible, and wanted to do some research on it, as I like to research different religious, and when I sat down on my bed the same day it came, my fan got violently kicked over and fell on the floor, I had a massive freak out and slept in my moms bed for 1 week. (lol)

Do you think it was a spirit? I believe in spirits, not scared of them, would be awesome to contact them, but a bad spirit? No no.

What do you think of this?

H:O:R:A:C:E
27-03-2016, 06:10 AM
welcome to the forum arlo.n.
it just sounds like a funny coincidental thing to me.
it's cool to research unfamiliar things, to explore different ways of thinking,
and just to seek and explore in general.
there's a school of thought that believes there are spirits in everything.
before contacting "disembodied" spirits, maybe you could practice with more
tangible things. animals, plants, even inanimate objects might have stories
to tell you - if you can tune in to the frequency of their spirit voices.

i'd like to suggest that you research reassuring things before you look into
scary topics, but i can't find a way to express the idea adequately. it's
important to keep an open mind (and heart) when investigating new ideas,
and how can we know what's gonna be reassuring (read: beneficial) for us
until we've looked around a bit.

desert rat
28-04-2016, 02:23 AM
Probably a human created thought form. I advise any one not to perform rituals unless they fully understand them.

Serenity69
28-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Read Dion Fortune's Psychic Self-Defense

http://jacquesricher.com/occult/psychic.pdf

Shivani Devi
28-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Hello and greetings to you all.

Even though the OPs account has been deactivated, I am curious to understand in what way the fan got kicked over, as opposed to 'pushed', 'moved' or 'woopsie, something must have pulled on the cord'.

Humans will often elaborate mundane occurrences in the attempt to justify them as being paranormal, when there may be a logical explanation as to why they happened in the first place.

I agree with H.O.R.A.C.E in that a 'one-off' is usually the result of coincidence. It's when these things start occurring with regularity you need to ask serious questions.

It's also human to try and make sense of something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, by giving it a blanket label of 'demon' or 'shadow entity' or 'ghost' or 'thought form' or something 'evil' we need to protect ourselves from...our defences are always up in seeking to protect ourselves from 'whatever it is'...until one realises that if these entities are malevolent (or even good), being scared of them and putting our guard up all the time, means we're also constantly feeding into that fear response...it's just fear feeding off more fear until it spirals out of control.

I'm not saying that I'm not scared or immune from fear myself, but I'm not jumping at my own shadow any time soon either.

If I saw a desk fan fall off a table, of course I'd be scared...but only momentarily...I mean, it's a sudden, unexpected movement that would startle anybody, but after that I'd go and pick up that fan, place it back on the table and go 'let's do that again, but this time, throw it up against the opposite wall and smash it to smithereens...that'd be fun to watch'.

No wonder I can't get any paranormal activity happening in my house. That's because I want it to happen...and if the spirits have taught me anything, it's that they'll never do anything I want them to do because they won't let any human dictate terms to them...they'll rebel by either doing the exact opposite, or not doing anything at all just to spite me.

Anyway, I don't believe this was a spirit and I have absolutely no qualms about talking to 'evil entities'...after all and in most cases, that's only our own perception of them (i.e. all spirits are 'evil' until proven otherwise).

I always have to laugh when I get a reply through my ghost box going "I'm Eeeevil!!!" and I'm left wondering if self-admission is any form of recommendation. To that end, I always say; "who said that you're evil"? and "What evil things have you done to earn that mantle you now place upon your shoulders?"

Funny how I never get a reply after that and those 'evil' spirits never return after that either.

I guess they are waiting for somebody to show fear of them and not just say "Oooh, I'm sooo scurred" in a sarcastic tone like I do.

I've had spirits telling me to 'eff off' as well, to which I reply "at least I still can perform the act of coitus....jelly, are we?"

No wonder some spirits hate my guts, while others see me as their 'god'.

Amilius777
12-05-2016, 04:08 PM
I don't like the term evil spirits either but there are those, but rare- demonic spirits that are pretty much the criminals of the Other Side.

The Spirit World isn't that much different from ours, it is just more heightened, super-aware, and connected.

It is the other way around. The Physical world is an imperfect or limited reflection of the Spirit World.

Those spirits calling themselves "evil" are probably disincarnate humans who feel ashamed or self-hating from whatever life they lived. They are probably not evil. They are just carrying a lot of baggage.

Majority of demonic spirits do not call themselves evil or "devil names". Those are usually some nasty or angry spirit who is trying to come off tougher than what they are. It's like that big dude on the playground who has to pick on people smaller than him. He is really just some coward who needs to move on or get out of your living space.

Like I said, demonic spirits are less common. I don't like calling them "demons" because that is a label. But I will refer to them as demonic or satanic. They are entities from our world/ other worlds or other universes, or dimensions where they never incarnated- who lived many lifetimes who depravity and malevolence. They possess a lot of knowledge and power and use it against the living to see us destroy ourselves. Those from other dimensions who are called in many Religions "Fallen angels", are the really true "Demonic spirits" because they consciously joined and are part of the Evil-force throughout creation. They rank higher or lower among themselves and are part of their own world and belief systems. They are extremely screwed up in the head and we don't possess the wisdom or spiritual knowledge to help turn them around. We can only expel or exorcise them. The Angels and other higher evolved beings have to deal with them. Majority of these "Evil angels" are very imbalanced and destructive.

The Devil is really an Evil Force that it's purpose was for everybody to rub up against and evolve from. It is called "Satan" or "Satanic force" because it is Adversarial to all the spiritual beings that are evolving.
Unfortunately this "Satanic force" was given independence and freedom to move, influence, create, and manifest similar to the Holy Spirit which could be see as a Holy Force that comes out of God for our benefit.

Satan or the "Evil force" collects, drags, and tempts spirits to join it. That wasn't it's original purpose but because it's job is to tempt, to cause friction, and creates Fear it tries to maintain it's own realm. Many of these "evil angels" have joined forces with this Dark Force and become a part of it; making it more of a "personal enemy" of humankind or other kind in the Universe.
It is has a very parasitic form of existence on the Other Side. These Lower-level entities feed off our fear because Fear is the nature of the lower dimensions
Satan maintains it's own realm (Hell) and existence because that is it's Nature It was once "good" in the sense that it had a Purpose created by God. Satan is in the bible as part of God's Court in Job but as you can see, Satan does his job so well that he misuses his freedom and does some really wicked things. God knows that this is the nature of "the Adversarial force" since he made it that way, but didn't intend for it to throw the balance off on Earth or other worlds. It can not be destroyed since IT is part of the Whole Reality but it must be as symbolized in religion "chained up" and "imprisoned". That means we need to expel all negative aspects and defects of our character to keep it out of our physical world. It channels through us due to our own negativity and wrongdoings. I use the image of a not so balanced person as a conduit, and the sulfur and stench from a lower place rising up like a parasite to take hold. Rememebr these are just images I am using to describe such a metaphysical force that is beyond time and space.

I know a lot of you are gonna scoff and laugh at my post but from things I know of and entities that people I know of have encountered this is the best explanation I can come up with.

Jeremy Bong
12-05-2016, 07:10 PM
I don't like the term evil spirits either but there are those, but rare- demonic spirits that are pretty much the criminals of the Other Side.

The Spirit World isn't that much different from ours, it is just more heightened, super-aware, and connected.

It is the other way around. The Physical world is an imperfect or limited reflection of the Spirit World.

Those spirits calling themselves "evil" are probably disincarnate humans who feel ashamed or self-hating from whatever life they lived. They are probably not evil. They are just carrying a lot of baggage.

Majority of demonic spirits do not call themselves evil or "devil names". Those are usually some nasty or angry spirit who is trying to come off tougher than what they are. It's like that big dude on the playground who has to pick on people smaller than him. He is really just some coward who needs to move on or get out of your living space.

Like I said, demonic spirits are less common. I don't like calling them "demons" because that is a label. But I will refer to them as demonic or satanic. They are entities from our world/ other worlds or other universes, or dimensions where they never incarnated- who lived many lifetimes who depravity and malevolence. They possess a lot of knowledge and power and use it against the living to see us destroy ourselves. Those from other dimensions who are called in many Religions "Fallen angels", are the really true "Demonic spirits" because they consciously joined and are part of the Evil-force throughout creation. They rank higher or lower among themselves and are part of their own world and belief systems. They are extremely screwed up in the head and we don't possess the wisdom or spiritual knowledge to help turn them around. We can only expel or exorcise them. The Angels and other higher evolved beings have to deal with them. Majority of these "Evil angels" are very imbalanced and destructive.

The Devil is really an Evil Force that it's purpose was for everybody to rub up against and evolve from. It is called "Satan" or "Satanic force" because it is Adversarial to all the spiritual beings that are evolving.
Unfortunately this "Satanic force" was given independence and freedom to move, influence, create, and manifest similar to the Holy Spirit which could be see as a Holy Force that comes out of God for our benefit.

Satan or the "Evil force" collects, drags, and tempts spirits to join it. That wasn't it's original purpose but because it's job is to tempt, to cause friction, and creates Fear it tries to maintain it's own realm. Many of these "evil angels" have joined forces with this Dark Force and become a part of it; making it more of a "personal enemy" of humankind or other kind in the Universe.
It is has a very parasitic form of existence on the Other Side. These Lower-level entities feed off our fear because Fear is the nature of the lower dimensions
Satan maintains it's own realm (Hell) and existence because that is it's Nature It was once "good" in the sense that it had a Purpose created by God. Satan is in the bible as part of God's Court in Job but as you can see, Satan does his job so well that he misuses his freedom and does some really wicked things. God knows that this is the nature of "the Adversarial force" since he made it that way, but didn't intend for it to throw the balance off on Earth or other worlds. It can not be destroyed since IT is part of the Whole Reality but it must be as symbolized in religion "chained up" and "imprisoned". That means we need to expel all negative aspects and defects of our character to keep it out of our physical world. It channels through us due to our own negativity and wrongdoings. I use the image of a not so balanced person as a conduit, and the sulfur and stench from a lower place rising up like a parasite to take hold. Rememebr these are just images I am using to describe such a metaphysical force that is beyond time and space.

I know a lot of you are gonna scoff and laugh at my post but from things I know of and entities that people I know of have encountered this is the best explanation I can come up with.

1) "Satanic force" is term opposite of the "Holly force"or "righteous force". They may be "good" before but under certain evil gods control that I call them the "inferior god" or "god-ghost".

These god-ghost is more transparent than the usual god and their best techniques is to control the other gods so a satanic force is formed. They group or acting separately to do evil.

2) And for demonic spirits are originally evil in nature that no one control them,they exist especially on earth usually with ugly faces.

3) These type we can't quote them good or bad, only they get use the nongovernmental type practice: stronger rules or eliminates the weaker.

4) The universe light Gods keep evil spirits for combat. Then the evil gods are merely following orders and are originally from bad gods on earth.

Most of them taking human as their energy suppliers that is to drain the prey-human energy. They are staying in the universe and on earth.

Shivani Devi
12-05-2016, 11:25 PM

You have nailed this perfectly! :smile:

A lot of people who communicate with 'angels' and 'beings of light and love' are very quick to point out that the spirits I communicate with are nothing but 'minions of Satan' because they will tell it straight to my face and leave it up to my own discretion to believe whatever they say instead of just spoon-feeding me honey.

Their form of love is 'tough love'...there are no harps playing when they come to visit...no smell of roses, in fact, they are a big fan of Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' (I can't stand the song) and their presence smells like yummy roast chicken...do they trick me sometimes? of course they do, but in hindsight I realise that I probably deserved it by doing something stupid at the time.

They know I don't respond to love, kindness and those things that other human beings seem to place high on their emotional needs list with their "angels" being all to quick to discover there's a void in their hearts that only an 'angelic presence' can fill. Even if there was such a void within me, it collapsed in upon itself years ago and now, there is nothing there - even when I think of God now (whom I used to feel love for), there's just nothing there.

Do I want to rekindle these emotions and feelings? Not really. I find they only get in my way and spark the whole notion of 'cognitive bias' which skews any reliable and trustworthy information I obtain anywhere in the Spirit World.

I think why I get confused with this, is because other people like to get the impression that I am 'naive', 'gullible' and 'being led down the garden path' by these so-called 'djinns' or 'trolls'. This is giving me absolutely no credit for my intelligence or powers of discernment and discrimination whatsoever and for the past two days, I have found myself in rather heated discussion with those who tell me 'raise your energies and you'll attract 'better spirits'. What if I don't want 'better spirits'? If I start doing that, I still won't be satisfied because there will still always be 'spirit' and 'my connection to spirit'...duality still exists there anyway.

Yes, they say they are 'evil' as an act of atonement and I worked that one out early on in the piece.

I guess it's time to place all of those people who say to me 'you are possessed' in the same boat as those who tell me 'you are insane'...that is, they do not exist in 'my world' and if that makes me 'delusional' to them, so be it. I'm not seeing anybody on the rush to try and get me any psychiatric help to help me 'hear angelic beings' instead of 'speaking with the devil' any time soon. Is it any wonder though why some people identify as being Satanists?

Gracey
13-05-2016, 01:49 AM
A while back I ordered a Satanic bible, and wanted to do some research on it, as I like to research different religious, and when I sat down on my bed the same day it came, my fan got violently kicked over and fell on the floor, I had a massive freak out and slept in my moms bed for 1 week. (lol)

Do you think it was a spirit? I believe in spirits, not scared of them, would be awesome to contact them, but a bad spirit? No no.

What do you think of this?

when I was living at home, a door closed by itself. I told my mom. she told me not fear cause fear only breeds more fear. so i listened to her. a quiet and still mind can be a great tool for protection.

Amilius777
13-05-2016, 03:33 AM
Hey Necromancer!
Thank you for enjoying my post.

It sounds to me like you might be in a bit of a depressed or feeling down kinda place right now. I don't think it's necessarily bad. It's probably just a funk.

I get what your saying but you don't wanna mix sentimentality with love. I think maybe, and I can't be sure that you may be confusing the two.

I can see God liking a lot of Taylor Swift's song because to be quite honest they are rather cute and innocent and are kinda very touching for a young girl or even a boy!

The whole "Satanist" thing can be misunderstood. Some Satanist feel they are misunderstood. Majority of Satanist covens do not kill babies, they don't have blood sacrifices, and they don't do awful things to animals. A lot of this stuff has been written by the Roman Catholic bishops and priests who think they own the whole "exorcist" route. While the Catholic Rite has been the most effective towards demonic entities, devils, and even shadow people; religious people themselves can have some weird belief systems.

I just read some of that "Hostage to the Devil". The priest literally wont shut up about how Transcendental Meditation is evil. Whhhaaaa????!

See what I mean? Stick to your subject and expertise Father Baggadonuts. Don't be talking about things you don't know about.

I wouldn't encourage you to see Satanists because you may get the wrong idea. Majority of them are just gothic groups who have a different view on life and they see satan as "the Ego'. It's more of a "self-esteem" religion- giving yourself more power but they think if you harm someone you'll get back what you did. It's like they are a shadowy alternative philosophical Wicca.

The real "evil covens" are Devil Worshippers. They do all the above I mentioned. But there are some Satanist groups who HAVE done terrible things as well. With a word like "Satan" it's gonna carry some negative things to begin with. I still don't condone the whole thing because that religion should have called themselves something else. There are actually like I said some Satanists who are just like Devil Worshippers. But all Devil worshippers are doing all those wicked things to get things from demons and have them do their bidding which doesn't work out always in the end.

Just stay in the positive and do it your way.- always aim towards what is Light but you don't have to have reminiscence of sentimental things like a Hallmark movie lol. That can be just as depressing and I get what you mean...or I hope I do.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Hey Necromancer!
Thank you for enjoying my post.

It sounds to me like you might be in a bit of a depressed or feeling down kinda place right now. I don't think it's necessarily bad. It's probably just a funk.

Just stay in the positive and do it your way.- always aim towards what is Light but you don't have to have reminiscence of sentimental things like a Hallmark movie lol. That can be just as depressing and I get what you mean...or I hope I do.
Thanks for expressing your ideas and I just took from it two things to address currently.

Yes, I am in a kind of 'funk' (not really depressed) but it seems that talking via an anonymous media to discuss subjective, anecdotal experiences kind of does this to me - yet, I'm still here and I don't know why.

Yeah, all of this 'hallmark moment' stuff pretty much gets under my skin a bit and others have basically said 'that's because you can't feel it and you are jealous'. That's not it at all. All I can say to such people is "good for you, but don't try and judge my level of awareness purely based on your own".

Sometimes, I feel that if I let go and actually embraced my shadow fully, things would be a lot easier for me - but if people think I am being stubborn and obnoxious now, just wait until that happens. When I become fully possessed, I see the whole folly of humankind in their struggle for self-perfection, glorification and peer-acceptance and it highly amuses me.

I don't do evil or bad things to anybody, but I view humanity with mockery and scorn and wonder just what God was trying to achieve when He made us. Was God that bored, He had to develop a cosmic version of The Sims to play? (I'm just waiting for my next 'expansion pack'). :)

The reason why the spirits like 'Shake It Off' so much, is because they are always like; "for god's sake, Dianne...get over it/yourself and move on". Now while that may not sound like an 'angel' talking, the advice is still very sound indeed.

Neti....neti...neti....neti...

Amilius777
13-05-2016, 05:07 AM
Well I think God created humanity as something unique.

A lot of spiritualists and new age kinda people look down on the "physical realm" like we gotta get the hell out of it.

But that isn't the case. We DO have to get beyond our karma and continuous need to reincarnate to pay off debts, but Incarnation isn't a bad thing.

The original purpose of Earth was for individualized spirits to have a chance at evolving and learning lessons you can't learn in any other dimension.
It was also a unique creation from God where the Divine and the human, the Spirit and the physical would come together in a conscious, cohesive, dynamic union. In animals I think they say majority of them are part of a Group Soul who haven't individualized yet, or our pets are individualized souls who are more evolved or were once human and accompany us in our human lifetime.

But the story of Adam was actually a prototype. Originally we were suppose to embody the Divine Image but the human race got off on the wrong start. God kinda expected this because we are the brave entities for entering this realm. We would eventually ALL fall because unless there is a "fall" we can't experience all our free will. We learn more from our failures.

I think you have to look all the Great men and women or history who were either Religious figures, Spiritual teachers, Inventors, Scientists, Artists, - all great folk who remind us everyday why we are God's crowning achievement on this planet.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 05:31 AM
Well I think God created humanity as something unique.

A lot of spiritualists and new age kinda people look down on the "physical realm" like we gotta get the hell out of it.

But that isn't the case. We DO have to get beyond our karma and continuous need to reincarnate to pay off debts, but Incarnation isn't a bad thing.

The original purpose of Earth was for individualized spirits to have a chance at evolving and learning lessons you can't learn in any other dimension.
It was also a unique creation from God where the Divine and the human, the Spirit and the physical would come together in a conscious, cohesive, dynamic union. In animals I think they say majority of them are part of a Group Soul who haven't individualized yet, or our pets are individualized souls who are more evolved or were once human and accompany us in our human lifetime.

But the story of Adam was actually a prototype. Originally we were suppose to embody the Divine Image but the human race got off on the wrong start. God kinda expected this because we are the brave entities for entering this realm. We would eventually ALL fall because unless there is a "fall" we can't experience all our free will. We learn more from our failures.

I think you have to look all the Great men and women or history who were either Religious figures, Spiritual teachers, Inventors, Scientists, Artists, - all great folk who remind us everyday why we are God's crowning achievement on this planet.Thank you, but I still can't understand all of this 'free will' stuff.

For example, what did Jesus mean when he said "Thy will be done?" isn't everything in the end, the way God wills it to be regardless?

Aren't we all just pre-programmed via the Akashic Records to achieve a certain outcome in this life?

If God is so perfect, why create imperfect beings? (or, if you are a Christian, let Adam and Eve eat the apple in the first place?)

If this is the case, then God cannot stop Satan from doing what Satan does and isn't God 'sposed to be 'all powerful' and 'almighty?' yet he cannot even get rid of a single snake from His garden.

Isn't the very notion that we all have a 'free will' the only thing that keeps us separate from God? isn't 'free will' just an illusion we like to believe we have so that the relationship between what is 'human' and what is 'divine' gets accepted and perpetuated throughout history?

These questions are all rhetorical of course, but you can answer them if you feel like it.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 06:48 AM
If God is so perfect, why create imperfect beings? (or, if you are a Christian, let Adam and Eve eat the apple in the first place?)
God (beyond the Universe) is totally different to Yahweh (Allah) who are both pro-war.

Jesus is the only link from this world to Heaven beyond the Universe.
This is why Jesus is hated so much.

The Annunaki aliens landed long ago and turned humans into slaves and sinners.

God allowed it to happen to show that the fallen angels cannot be trusted and the only way back to Heaven is via His One and Begotten Son - Yahushua.

Notice how Yahweh and Allah love war which is why this same negative entity constantly creates religious wars on earth. The Jews worship him, which is why their banks always pay for world wars. The muslims have been drawn right into the trap thinking that their god is one of peace yet kills people 24/7.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 08:05 AM
God (beyond the Universe) is totally different to Yahweh (Allah) who are both pro-war.

Jesus is the only link from this world to Heaven beyond the Universe.
This is why Jesus is hated so much.

The Annunaki aliens landed long ago and turned humans into slaves and sinners.

God allowed it to happen to show that the fallen angels cannot be trusted and the only way back to Heaven is via His One and Begotten Son - Yahushua.

Notice how Yahweh and Allah love war which is why this same negative entity constantly creates religious wars on earth. The Jews worship him, which is why their banks always pay for world wars. The muslims have been drawn right into the trap thinking that their god is one of peace yet kills people 24/7.Thank you. I was thinking in terms of Jah = God for a moment. I still can't seem to get over name and form here.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Thank you. I was thinking in terms of Jah = God for a moment. I still can't seem to get over name and form here.
Np.

If you have ever watched the film 'The Matrix', notice how Morpheus tells Neo that he is a slave to the Matrix and gives him a RED pill to let him awaken to the truth.

What if Iblis (Jinn leader) disagreed with Allah after Allah ordered the jinn to be slaves for the new human slave race ?

Naturally Iblis rebelled and gave Adam the RED pill or red Apple of Knowledge saying 'you are a slave Adam'.

Notice how Adam is the first or the One. Notice how 'One' is an anagram of the Matrix name, Neo.

So actually haSatan (Iblis) or Leader of the Shaitan jinn is actually a hero which is why the current church labels him as a rebel for going against the evil Annunaki.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 08:28 AM
...but Morpheus didn't give the red pill to Neo, he let Neo choose it (i.e. free will) but then again, Morpheus wasn't the supreme intelligence behind the Matrix which gave Neo that choice either.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 08:41 AM
...but Morpheus didn't give the red pill to Neo, he let Neo choose it (i.e. free will) but then again, Morpheus wasn't the supreme intelligence behind the Matrix which gave Neo that choice either.
Similar to Eve getting the choice.

Iblis wasn't the supreme intelligence behind the creation of the Universe, planets, life and animals.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Who gave Eve that choice, was it Satan or God?

Amilius777
17-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Thank you, but I still can't understand all of this 'free will' stuff.

For example, what did Jesus mean when he said "Thy will be done?" isn't everything in the end, the way God wills it to be regardless?

Aren't we all just pre-programmed via the Akashic Records to achieve a certain outcome in this life?

If this is the case, then God cannot stop Satan from doing what Satan does and isn't God 'sposed to be 'all powerful' and 'almighty?' yet he cannot even get rid of a single snake from His garden.

Isn't the very notion that we all have a 'free will' the only thing that keeps us separate from God? isn't 'free will' just an illusion we like to believe we have so that the relationship between what is 'human' and what is 'divine' gets accepted and perpetuated throughout history?

These questions are all rhetorical of course, but you can answer them if you feel like it.

"Thy will be done"- Jesus was wrestling with his own Higher Self and his emotions of doubt, fear, and worry. Jesus was a highly evolved angelic being who throughout his lifetime on Earth found the Way out for humanity to return to the Godhead. He was able to make himself a perfect instrument of God's new message to the world. His life was the message. It had to be lived out. Prophets are seers and psychics who deliver messages through channeling, dreams, visions, writing, to humanity. Jesus was a higher prophet. "A son is given to us" meant that an exemplar would be sent to change history, not just another prophet.

Jesus was trying to stay mindful of his own divinity during that great test in the Garden right before his crucifixion. The Father's Will was also his true Will at-one.
---

2.- Some things are predestined like certain events and karma but we can curb that through free will and positive karma. We can also change the reason why we incarnated by losing focus of our path.

3.- God didn't make us imperfect nor perfect. We were pure like children or babies. And just like children we hadn't yet developed enough experience to know things, grow, and become perfect. In failing and falling comes our greatest teachers towards love, compassion, and expanded consciousness.

4. God created Satan or the Negative Force in the universe. The Negative source of consciousness is needed for souls to have something to evolve with. It gives us the freedom to be selfish, self-motivated, self-assertive, self-empowered, self-driven, will of self. But when it is thrown out of balance, the Negative force can consume us manifesting It's fruits of self-centeredness, self-aggrandizement, self-absorption, self-hate, self-condemnation, self-delusion, self-gratification; the Seven deadly sins/7 headed dragon.

5. To be fully human is to be fully divine. Full humanity which is compassion, loving self and the Other, love for all beings, solidarity, empowerment, all things positive helps us tap into our full Divinity. They are two sides of the same coin. God wished that we embrace our humanity first because learning wisdom, understanding, long-suffering, patience, forgiveness will allow us to approach our own Higher-Self, the throne of God, the angelic self - the correct way. Those who abuse free-will and only wish to be gods without God, to exert their selfish will to such extremities will reach a similar "Omega" point but it will be negative or even demonic if such an entity goes to such extremes.

It's all about balance of our will for others, our self, and for God- all Three. If it is all about yourself then we have a problem.

I hope that makes sense :smile: