PDA

View Full Version : Trying to connect better

animefreaksam
25-03-2016, 01:54 AM
I'm really trying to connect and communicate to my guides. I want to be able to understand better. I've communicated with them via Ouija board but most answers are vague or seem to run in circles. I can feel when they are trying to get my attention now but I'm not sure how to fully understand what they are trying to tell me. I feel like I am being warned about something. Anybody have any advice on how I can communicate better?

ajay00
25-03-2016, 10:23 AM
I'm really trying to connect and communicate to my guides. I want to be able to understand better. I've communicated with them via Ouija board but most answers are vague or seem to run in circles. I can feel when they are trying to get my attention now but I'm not sure how to fully understand what they are trying to tell me. I feel like I am being warned about something. Anybody have any advice on how I can communicate better?

From what I know, ouijja boards can attract so-called negative spirits as well trying to sow misinformation or even worse.

Your own intuition may be a better guide.

Baile
25-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Anybody have any advice on how I can communicate better?First, no Ouija board; and drop the notion you're being warned, assume that's a fear projection, start with a clean emotional and mental slate.

Now, sit quietly and reflect. Take stock of who you are, where you are, what your life is all about in this moment in time. As you do that, you'll feel a pull and connection to certain things and events. You might see how much you enjoyed that art class you took, and you might feel disgusted with yourself at still smoking even though you said you would quit. This then is your soul speaking to you. This is the higher nature of you, guiding you via your feeling and thought life.

And now it's up to you. Your soul is waking you up to your interest in art, so get busy and start working on an art project, or take another art class and expand your abilities and connections. Also, your soul is reminding you of your commitment to stop smoking, it is reminding you that the physical effects of smoking are preventing you from connecting to life in a free and healthy way. Time now to try and quit.

This is one very easy and practical way in which higher self guidance can be invited into one's life. It's always there regardless, this is simply one way to consciously manifest it.

linen53
25-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Some people can connect with their guides and higher selves, others, like me, cannot. But like Baile said, listen to that small voice of reason.

Lorelyen
25-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Contemplation - sort of close to meditation. Sit quietly and just ponder what you know of them. If you have no visual sense then what they feel like. Still your mind and they'll start to communicate sooner or later. It may not be verbally - may feel more like telepathic shots. If given an insight, a response, whatever, dwell on it for a few moments or until you feel you want to close down for that "session".

d7reborn
25-03-2016, 07:09 PM
I believe the best way to connect to them would be through meditation. Feel love for the earth, the sun, and all life everywhere. Ask them to come to you and then clear your mind of all thoughts and just focus on your breath and be aware :)

Mr Interesting
25-03-2016, 07:27 PM
I think possibly what dogs and cats are our chosen companions from wildlife is because they so echo ways of being which help us be ourselves. Dogs are like our dreams and it's like we just need to chase them all out with our tails wagging at full speed whereas cats, you can't go up and face a cat and expect it to come to you, oh no, you have to pretend you're not even interested and then the cat will come to you.

I remember many many years ago a friend saying to me that I must listen for the quiet voice and eventually I learned what that meant and a few years ago spoke to some of the neighbours kids about going out to the end of the isthmus where the water meets the land and listening for the quiet sounds between the sounds. They were very perplexed as their evolving logic told them there was no sound between sounds but I knew their hearts were listening... and physiologically this may be it, that when we can quiet ourselves enough, leave spaces in our thoughts which incessantly tend to tell the world what it is, then we can tend to the feeling our bodies have and begin to understand that communication.

Each higher self finds a way to suit each individual and the easier we make it for our higher selves, the more information can be passed along with the least effort.

I had a friend once who required both heard words and even visions to accompany the words, which she did get, but such was few and far between and also in the sense that such was a very energetic outpouring then much of the messages she got were kind of veiled in how she might become quieter and less needful of such theatrics and it was interesting how when she related such I'd have sparks goin' off all over the place as vast volumes of information came through and would even afterwards keep revealing in more and more subtle ways yet she would kind of get the message she required but then cut herself off somehow... it was really weird.

In a sense she kinda needed the whole charade somehow to define herself as worthy somehow, that they were all down payments in the big bank balance of her willingness to believe. So in that respect she wanted spirit to conform to her expectations, to be a character in her stage play (and excuse me for getting overly dramatic in expressing this all) when, in reality, it all works so much better if we are the adaptable ones, that we adapt ourselves to what spirit is and can be within our lives.