PDA

View Full Version : Can contacting spirit make you feel dizzy?

lottiex
24-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I have always been quite sensitive to spirit from being a child, seeing lights and feeling energies etc but it's only recently that i've actually decided that i'd like to explore these experiences that i've often had over the years and start paying them some attention .

I have to say I am amazed that i've only recently started to meditate and i've noticed that I seem to becoming even more sensitive.

I was meditating last night and I with protection I asked if my nana (who is in spirit) could come close to me and give me a sign she was with me. I then started to feel energy but suddenly I started to feel extremely dizzy which if i'm being honest with you kind of freaked me out. I stoppped the meditation at that point as I wondered if this perhaps may not have been my nana if I felt so dizzy?

I am going to just concentrate on meditating for the time being without asking for anything and perhaps join a circle later on.

I would just like to know if this is something that can happen when spirit conatcts us?

Neville
24-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Hello lottiex.

In the case of clairaudience as opposed to mental mediumship where you hear spirit in your biological ears, the inner ear will react to sound from whatever source and in this respect balance issues may possibly arise.

God-Like
24-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I was meditating last night and I with protection I asked if my nana (who is in spirit) could come close to me and give me a sign she was with me. I then started to feel energy but suddenly I started to feel extremely dizzy which if i'm being honest with you kind of freaked me out.

Hi Lottiex

Sometimes when spirit draws near It can feel like that especially when they are really close. Sometimes when an Individual Is really open the two minds so to speak merge together. Dizzyness can be felt. When the two minds that merge are of similar vibration and through much practice the disorientation will be felt less and less. I had this all the time when I statred out practicing trance work. If It feels to uncomfortable for you ask them to step back just a tad..

x daz x

earthprowler
24-01-2011, 03:05 PM
the answer is yes. when i was a ghost hunter i found that when you come in contact with almost any spirit it can make you feel dizzy even to the point of passing out with some really intense ones. it's intense sometimes until you learn how to raise your vibration. i wouldn't worry about it not being your nana as much as you asked her to come near you and being "new" to this you are more open and it takes a bit to adjust. :D jmo.

lottiex
24-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Thank you for your replies :)

I have to say they have reassured me quite a bit.

It does make sense what you say and with this being my first experience of a spirit coming near to me in meditation I was probably not expecting the dizzinesss to happen and wasn't prepared for it.

I would love to be able to learn to communicate with spirit (was told in a reading I would become a trance medium,lol) and want to make sure I am doing it properly and safely.

I want to be able to join a circle but unfortuantely there is nothing local to me.

I will certainly try asking them to step back a bit if it happens again.
xx