PDA

View Full Version : What to do when a dark spirit enters your meditative state?

NowIam
21-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Im not sure if this is the right forum therefore i apologize in advance.

Yesterday, i was meditating and then something very creepy entered my meditative state trough the 3rd eye. I got scared and broke up with the meditation. What can i do if a spirit does seek consuel to me? How can i make a difference if it is a good spirit?

Its not the first time in my life that i got in contact with spirits. Actually they do it since im alife the more i get spiritual focused the stronger it gets. I had phases in life when even dark spirits wanted to enter me. I also freeze alot when spirits are around or light bulbs and electricity things do confuseing things or even break completely. Im not scared from the spirits unless it wants to enter my soul.

SemperVI
21-03-2016, 11:39 PM
You might consider meditating on why you are attracting these "dark spirits". I am of the opinion these "dark spirits" are a manifestation of one's own psyche or subconscious fears, anxieties or perhaps guilt. Please don't take this as any sort of judgement on you. I am merely suggesting this is the source from which this negative energy is derived. The crack in your armor so to speak. Finding this source will help you clear this up and protect you from the doubt and/or fear you may harbor toward this negative energy.

NowIam
21-03-2016, 11:54 PM
I understand what you are refering to, i had this tought as well. Sometimes im not even sure if i share my body with a dark spirit. I feel as much as light as iam, as much as darkness is there to. I had a phase it was 4 years ago when my spirit was very weak. I was at a cult and recognized it that time around. I felt like i had entered a dimension which was lower then the physical plane. You can name it hell even the biblic description about hell is close as what i had seen and experienced at that stage and im not religious at all.

SemperVI
22-03-2016, 12:09 AM
I would encourage you to look within for your answers. As you strengthen your bond with your true self - eventually you will likely recognize that this lower physical plane or hell as you described it is not so much a location as it is a state of mind. A place that is constructed out of a belief that this is what you truly deserve or where you belong. I don't believe this about you - in fact, I know it to be the exact opposite. But my belief is irrelevant in your situation. It only matters what you believe. It takes time to fully realize this is not at all the case but meditation is a very good way to find this solace and peace of heart. For the religious, this can be found in prayer.

It can be a painful and sometimes scary process but with your diligence, you can and will find the journey is worth the effort.

Good luck to you

Miss Hepburn
22-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Well, they don't...but a weird thought?
Laugh.

All the dark spirits hate laughter.
It's similar to laughing at a punk that wants to rob you when you're
carrying a sawed off shot gun under your coat...
they have no idea who they are messin' with.

NowIam
22-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Thx guys for your advices. I was thinking about it what you said. I agree,many comes from our believes and fears and im glad that this stage i was experiencing, i could exit but stil it doesnt explain all the paranormal stuff i experience on a daily basis. Yes i fear alot, can you feel that, when walking among peoples that their beings, not only these, the animals even and the interdimensional beings even these of plants impacting you not always on a "good" level. To a point i got social anxiety, i barely leave the house just not to feel what they feel. Yes i have a lot of fears i have to shakle these off and im honest, im scared what will be after because my fears that is all i know.

NowIam
22-03-2016, 02:27 AM
I know it does stop me from spiritual developement, and i should laugh much more. I love meditating i guide it myself and one thing i say to myself "i have nothing to be afraid of" but the fears getting stronger as the feelings and senses increasing when i feel fealess also the paranormal activitys increasing. Its like you stop to exsisting on this plane while exsisting on a other dimension where all the other dimensions inclouding physical plane are floating together. Its hard to explain...

Boson
22-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Hello NowIam,

There is really nothing to fear about darkness or paranormal experiences in general. The answer is short and sweet why I can can say that: The Divine in the universe possesses a love and a power stronger than any other force in the universe. Have no doubt about it. Darkness is feeble in comparison with the power of the Divine. And here is the best part: This magnificent power is for anyone to access to protect and empower themselves. In short, the easiest way is probably to visualize the Divine as the purest white light imaginable. And keep in mind that it's not just an imaginary thing even though it may seem so. No, this IS the Divine. I am just not saying this as empty words without reality, because I have personally felt it and lived it so I can attest to it.

I hope that helps a little.

Boson

NowIam
22-03-2016, 03:28 AM
Thank you, im aware and feel that everything even the spaces we feel as empthiness are filled with the divine and unconditional love. Thats why i can feel and sense the beings, they are one to me as all the vains are connected to my heart, which keeping my body and brain functioning as such it is the home to my soul, the divine guide and master. So i try to have a noble mind in reflecting the divine love trouh me to shine out a light among these in dark but stil the fears binding me back, i hope i'll let it go to walk among the beloved so id be finally present among myself.

NowIam
22-03-2016, 04:18 AM
Oh, i got it now! Now i can laugh! Its the expectations, thats what samsara is about. We creating things with expectations and fears as example are a resault from it!!! Now i feel it. Interesting...i have something to work with now.