PDA

View Full Version : spirituality real or fake?

adamm[]
19-03-2016, 05:41 AM
most of what ive read on some thing of spirituality is seems like its all personal belief. it also seems like some concepts are just adopted adaptations of previous religions. So its like spirituality says that getting a headache is because demons are attacking you, when in reality its due to dehydration... so your just applying your own beliefs to a natural phenomenon..

is there anything real about it?

if i can move an object with my mind, thats real, it can been seen, it can be proven. its a supernatural phenomen that cant be explained but can be proven.

yea so, whos got super powers???

telekinesis?? telepathy?

can you see ghosts and extra terrestrial beings that live on another threshold?

can you remote view? if so, go swim underwater and find some sunken treasure.. perhap check out the money pit and find a way in.. go find the biggest drug holds of this nation and tip off the fbi.

yea so is there any REAL spirituality stuff, or is it all just like another religion...

Baile
19-03-2016, 07:39 AM
The metaphysical phenomenon each individual experiences is entirely dependent on their frame of mind and particular beliefs. People see ghosts because that's what they look for, they see extra terrestrials because they want to believe, they see Jesus because they have religious faith. I could list my experiences and visions, but what good would that do, other than to shine light on my own soul state? As for whether any of it is real or not, that's for you to decide. Because one thing the metaphysical isn't, is intellectual opinionating, and you're never going to find your answer that way.

Baile
19-03-2016, 07:58 AM
']yea so is there any REAL spirituality stuff, or is it all just like another religion...Ouch, just caught that, that's a shot! How can religion be fake, yet at the same time spirituality be real? All of it involves believing in whatever invisible things and beings one happens to believe in. That makes them the same.

adamm[]
19-03-2016, 07:58 AM
ive believed in aliens ever since i was a child for the sole purpose of numbers, we cannot be the only intelligent life form in the galaxy nor the universe, but i have never seen an alien.

i keep reading all these posts in other forums, some are in the twin flame, some are about spirit guides, other posts are about other things and then never really sound legit. FEELING like "jesus" is with you is completley different from having some dude manifest before your eyes waving and speaking to you telling you that only you can see him.

so from what yu just said Baile, is that if i believe in the spaghetti noodle monster then i would see him... but is the spaghetti noodle monster real??? of corse not, so if i had a genuine experience with the spaghetti noodles monster... what does that mean???

is spirituality just psychosis??

Baile
19-03-2016, 08:09 AM
']so from what yu just said Baile, is that if i believe in the spaghetti noodle monster then i would see him...No, what happens is spirit phenomenon manifests in its time and on its terms, But it does depend on you and your soul state, yes. Here's an example: go through life believing you're unlovable, and you'll end up alone and miserable. Or, you'll end up with a miserable partner who makes you wish you were alone. None of this of course answers questions regarding specific spirit skills people can and do develop, such as telepathy. But that's next-level stuff, separate from your question here.

Deepsoul
19-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Serendipities always amaze me , and ive had several spontaneous Jesus connections ,that i find hard to believe i made up ,its like the experience is buried in my mind then manifests from the other side somehow. well through intense faith and need.

Deepsoul
19-03-2016, 08:43 AM
I watched this doco on some native indian prople ,sorry should know where, anyway they loved getting high everyday on seqcoia as it helped to transform them into the spirit world ,there object of worship was the jaguar cheetah ,they immersed themselves in dancing and acting like the cat ,and it enlivened them ,made them strong, it was addictive for them the drug the experience ,Just before i was like feeling like yuck in the kitchen and i call out to jesus as id exhausted my other avenues vof self nurture and uplift and its like bang into higher self and the willpower and energy to keep going ,when im like choosing bad reacxtions to peoples projections ,although goodly now i can see or body feel that im making a negative choice that is not in love , i can correct it ,thats why i m glad i know Jesus cause he was one smart dude when it came to love psychology ,I mean like Divine love.

Baile
19-03-2016, 08:56 AM
ive had several spontaneous Jesus connections ,that i find hard to believe i made upYou believe in Jesus. Jesus manifested for you. That's the experience. What else is there to think about or analyse? I believe nature is one big magical playground. When spirit manifests for me, it's always in the form of metaphysical nature phenomenon. But I don't need to analyze if I created it, or if it created itself. That's just the human mind seeking intellectual answers and confirmation on some level, and is irrelevant. The relevance rather is in the experience itself; is in the inner exploration of that experience.

Baile
19-03-2016, 09:08 AM
I watched this doco on some native indian prople ,sorry should know where, anyway they loved getting high everyday on seqcoia as it helped to transform them into the spirit world ,there object of worship was the jaguar cheetah ,they immersed themselves in dancing and acting like the cat ,and it enlivened them ,made them strong, it was addictive for them the drug the experience ,Just before i was like feeling like yuck in the kitchen and i call out to jesus as id exhausted my other avenues vof self nurture and uplift and its like bang into higher self and the willpower and energy to keep going ,when im like choosing bad reacxtions to peoples projections ,although goodly now i can see or body feel that im making a negative choice that is not in love , i can correct it ,thats why i m glad i know Jesus cause he was one smart dude when it came to love psychology ,I mean like Divine love.I really hope you're not insinuating that people who are high experience "fake drug visions" while you experience "real Jesus visions." Because that would be an example of everything that's entirely wrong with religion; i.e. fundamentalism.

naturesflow
19-03-2016, 09:18 AM
You believe in Jesus. Jesus manifested for you. That's the experience. What else is there to think about or analyse? I believe nature is one big magical playground. When spirit manifests for me, it's always in the form of metaphysical nature phenomenon. But I don't need to analyze if I created it, or if it created itself. That's just the human mind seeking intellectual answers and confirmation on some level, and is irrelevant. The relevance rather is in the experience itself; is in the inner exploration of that experience.

I actually understand this now from your perspective and also through Deepsoul's journey and connection. I remember Jesus came to me at a time of going deeper into forgiveness and all matters pertaining to my hurt heart... Of course my religious upbringing put him in me to arise once more for that point of individuation and correlation in me also.. I remember a vision of him standing peacefully on a hill top looking out at the natural world view. A simple vision replacing him as he was in me conditioned to be, symbolising where I was moving too.

Deepsoul
19-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Wow youre on the defence tonight Baile ,for one no I did not have that thought in my head at all ,simply just adressing the topic , and the theory that humans seem to be able to need higher self experiences , and also I havent seen Jesus ,youre presumtion but had other signs ,and i dont really know why or how it happens except from what ive stated as well as i also have other cool connections in the fairy realm and many other love based connections .

Baile
19-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Wow youre on the defence tonight Baile ,for one no I did not have that thought in my head at all ,simply just adressing the topic , and the theory that humans seem to be able to need higher self experiences , and also I havent seen Jesus ,youre presumtion but had other signs ,and i dont really know why or how it happens except from what ive stated as well as i also have other cool connections in the fairy realm and many other love based connections .I presumed nothing, that's why I specifically asked for clarification. And you answered, thanks for clarifying. And glad to hear you dance with fairies.

Baile
19-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Of course my religious upbringing put him in me to arise once more for that point of individuation and correlation in me also.. I remember a vision of him standing peacefully on a hill top looking out at the natural world view. A simple vision replacing him as he was in me conditioned to be, symbolising where I was moving too.I liked this vision and story. Reading it I had a thought: perhaps "Jesus" and "Mary" are the avatars of the collective Christian experience - Christians' spiritual alter egos. And now that thought fades and is gone because it doesn't matter one way or the other...

Deepsoul
19-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Im pretty diverse and open to the magical playground,Ive just been trying to work with the concept of positivty lately like really just saying Hey just be positive about everything ,its been alot of fun and helping me to get better, I need the support of my beloved Jesus cause I hurt easily and his philosphy and spirit remind me of a love that ive never known before, one that im increasingly getting the hang of,I want to be strong in love you know,I dont want to feel resentful or unempowered, even writing what i wrote before to you upset me ,im not great with confrontation, so Im sorry if i didnt express myself clearer firstly and Yes fairies ,Ive seen one you know at the base of magical Mount Warning she flew all around my head and made me dizzy,and then dissapeared , i mean it could of been a beautiful silver insect ,but to me she was a fairy and she helped me that day,Sweet nature dreams Baile...

naturesflow
19-03-2016, 10:05 AM
I liked this vision and story. Reading it I had a thought: perhaps "Jesus" and "Mary" are the avatars of the collective Christian experience - Christians' spiritual alter egos. And now that thought fades and is gone because it doesn't matter one way or the other...

Yes actually Mary came as well through the entwined connection unravelling and unlocking a whole host in me as one. In some ways it was quite a lovely experience for me, because not only in this unfolding was I able to connect more freely to their visions and deeper meanings in me, when they arose, but I was able to let go of the conditioned Christian experiences as one of them.

Then of course after both of these, Gods voice became that deeper, down in my gut silent voice of clarity and clear knowing. I didn't have much to let go of around God, accept the name itself, that quiet inner voice could be anyone at that point of my own creation unfolding. Then over time it became just me..:)

Baile
19-03-2016, 10:26 AM
I want to be strong in love you know,I dont want to feel resentful or unempoweredThis to me is the essence of healthy spiritual life. Some get there via nature, some via religion, some via atheism, etc. To me, all life - all human action and interaction - is spiritual. The particular philosophy one follows has no bearing on the question. And all metaphysical experiences are "real" to the person who experiences it. Unhealthy spirituality to me is when individual beliefs are used to uphold one's beliefs while invalidating the beliefs of others: i.e. fundamentalism. That's why I asked for clarification, and thanks again for your insight and thoughtful reply.

Baile
19-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Then over time it became just me..:)Yes. To dream the dream that dreamers dream came to mind as I read that... my spirit path in retrospect.

Lorelyen
19-03-2016, 11:11 AM
']most of what ive read on some thing of spirituality is seems like its all personal belief. it also seems like some concepts are just adopted adaptations of previous religions. So its like spirituality says that getting a headache is because demons are attacking you, when in reality its due to dehydration... so your just applying your own beliefs to a natural phenomenon..
Dead on. Use what you read, particularly on the internet, as a starting point.
Eventually your path is always your own. You must forge your own way.
These could be based on others' but you change them to suit your own aims.
Finding out what those aims are is itself a problem. (As Crowley once called it, determining your "true will".)

There's much fakery out there but if your initial encounter with
some of the hugely dilute spiritual practices, many borrowed from Asia, appeal enough
to lead you to research their source you may feel comfortable with that as a basis.

Initially you must have a reason for exploring your Self which will lead you to a spiritual path.
You may think you're exactly as you want to be - a) you might just be perfect in a perfect situation in which case you need do nothing
- b) you might recognise that everything isn't as you want it to be - and you;d like to put that right.

There are dozens of reason why you'd take up "a more spiritual path".
I put that in quotes because you still have to live but you want to take more control of your life than you have now,
your emotions, your needs, your aims etc. Not necessarily to be in command of every situation
but to get the best out of it.

if i can move an object with my mind, thats real, it can been seen, it can be proven. its a supernatural phenomen that cant be explained but can be proven.
Well if you can do such things, great. You have a gift.

telekinesis?? telepathy?

can you remote view? if so, go swim underwater and find some sunken treasure.. perhap check out the money pit and find a way in.. go find the biggest drug holds of this nation and tip off the fbi.

yea so is there any REAL spirituality stuff, or is it all just like another religion...
I think you're expecting too much of "spirituality". Too many Hollywood movies!
What you're talking of is more about occult. It's certainly true that some people develop (or are gifted) with
highly sensitive powers and strange things do happen, sometimes seeming to be initiated by human agents.
There are supernatural powers and currents. I have no doubt about that.
It's up to you to develop and practice their use but forget about tele-this-and-that at this stage.

Visit your inner worlds.

:smile:

inhetnu
19-03-2016, 01:28 PM
You are spirit and everything you think is real is in fact a dream. So the question you could ask yourself could also be; reality is it real or fake?
Currently metaphysics and quantum mechanics are slowly merging into an understanding that in fact everything is consciousness. And if correctly experienced it all ends up in nothing. So the world and you and I are in fact made out of nothing. It’s a dance of the one mastermind that is enjoying itself in billions of expressions. What is the purpose of it all ? There is none, it is just love expressing itselve.
Will it ever stop, probably not because why should it, the fun is to know it all for what it is. The Yin
Yang symbol expresses this beautiful. The Tao Te Ching talks about this.
The misperception of the ego-mind is addresses by Zen Buddhism and A Course in Miracles. So would you like to see the real reality than except that nothing is real and forgive the world it’s madness. Open your mind to divine guidance and enjoy the ride….have fun.

Oh yes somewhere in the equation there is God, Allah, The Source, The force, Shakti Ma, Kali Ma, Brahma, and thousand other names. At the end this doesn’t matter because they all are an expressions of The One that will become.

inhetnu
19-03-2016, 01:38 PM
double post

Baile
19-03-2016, 03:09 PM
You are spirit and everything you think is real is in fact a dream. So the world and you and I are in fact made out of nothing.That is exactly half the reality. The other half:

You are soul and everything of the material plane is very real from a relative-truth perspective. The world and you and I are in fact made of Spirit, which is Everything.

lemex
19-03-2016, 05:23 PM
so is there any REAL spirituality stuff, or is it all just like another religion...

Spirituality is an umbrella term. What you are asking about would require actual study and research, some might be very easy to observe some not easy to.

Abilities, such as telekineses, telepathy, healing, manifesting might be something that happens in evolution. Is consciousness stagnant and will it continue. It's even suggested that evolution will continue and that will be the brain. Abilities can't be denied, can they. In todays world it's been shown certain people can manipulate energy through intense focus which is under that umbrella word. It isn't common.

Religion does not promote these kind of thought and practice, so it is not allowed or practiced. As with anything it needs to be allowed. What if that institution found it was true and happened.

Can ghosts in another plane be seen, no. We're not equipped to do that, the brain processes what it takes in. The brain is not designed to see everything. Here's the question, if there are ghosts that is spiritual reality, so it is real. They are seen sometimes, right.

In terms of input of the natural world it serves no purpose to be able to see them. For instance as far as ghosts, they are seen only when they manifest and can be seen with our range of observation. Example, what good would it be if people had the ability to see in the ultraviolet range. It would require physical attribute to. The brain has limited space and resources and trade off would have to be made. It would be useless to be able to and it's not possible to see everything. This is impossible.

However some people get the opportunity to. If you're objective there will have to be some serious efforts made to study. Meditation is considered being spiritual. Is some of this stuff right in front of us.

Lorelyen
19-03-2016, 05:54 PM
You are spirit and everything you think is real is in fact a dream. So the question you could ask yourself could also be; reality is it real or fake?

A nice theoretical point. Fact is, the pragmatics are that we exist in a state we call "alive" which means surviving until it's our respective time to move on. To do that we have to interact with what we call "reality" and what makes it different from dreams is that it endures. While there might be changes in the micro, the supermarket you visited yesterday unless demolished or taken over will be the same supermarket you visit tomorrow. Always possible in dreamland, wakeful or asleep, but repeated occurrences of such phenomena are improbable (which is not to say impossible).

We all know that "what's out there" isn't what we actually see/hear/smell/taste, those transducers of our senses interpret whatever's there via our perceptive processes on which we rely to accumulate experiences of their effects to build up our abilities to "live". Those experiences are always our own. We can't prove our experiences but we rely on them to be able to react to packets of that "reality" called situations that we face the whole time and which may modify our future behaviour. Such is it that exchanges with reality eventually become "what we think we know."

So yes, on the one hand everything is an illusion. On the other we rely on the constancy of the illusions to be here. Most of us are ready to accept things at that and explore the continuum of "experience" to be in better control of our responses to those same illusions.

Rah nam
19-03-2016, 09:25 PM
']most of what ive read on some thing of spirituality is seems like its all personal belief. it also seems like some concepts are just adopted adaptations of previous religions. So its like spirituality says that getting a headache is because demons are attacking you, when in reality its due to dehydration... so your just applying your own beliefs to a natural phenomenon..

telekinesis?? telepathy?

It is up to you whether it is fake or not.

Interuniversalism
19-03-2016, 09:55 PM

telekinesis?? telepathy?

Doing supernatural things has not to do anything to do with spirituality. Spirituality is upgrading your personal growth and finding truth in life and moving towards the truth of life. Not just physical life. The powers you just mention also come from the same source but throw the negative forces. These are also created by God but for those who choose the wrong way. These powers end after the person dies and he never take them with him in grave. But true slirituality (name says it all) you take with you after you die. There no end to the real life
"" if you f
Çan fly you are then jus5 q fly.,,.,,. If y9u walk on water you are just a piece of wood.... Go and please a fellow human to be somebody”"
"" Roomy, the poet.