PDA

View Full Version : Issues Behind Us on Site

Lynn
18-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Hello Members

We feel that we are past the issues that the site has been having. The issue has been addressed and things should now be smooth sailing.

Lynn
SF Admin

knightofalbion
18-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Thank you, dear Lynn.

Light Seeker
19-03-2016, 12:00 AM
duplicate post of the One I made next...Cheze ..Temporal anomalies eh ! who'd have em

Light Seeker
19-03-2016, 12:01 AM
As I have said before... There is a Hidden setting in the Admin Control Panel..Which will reveal this.

http://hudsonhometeam.com/_media/Images/Stock%20Photos/Buttons/Do%20Not%20Press%20This%20Button%20-235-wide.png

Now it is quiet obvious to me that One of you Purplies discovered this and thought...I wonder what will happen if I actually do press it.

( My Money would be on Lynn as she is a curious soul. )

Well now you know what happens if you do press it.. It's fine though because Kaere pressed it when she was an Administrator too.:D

Joking aside. It is really good to see these forums back up and running :hug:

Tobi
19-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Thank you Lynn. It's nice to see everything back to normal again.

That red button, Light Seeker....looks like the interdimensional location-shift button....like, who would press THAT? I mean -who WOULD??

:icon_eek: :biggrin:

wolfgaze
19-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Gracias....

Lynn
19-03-2016, 01:30 AM
As I have said before... There is a Hidden setting in the Admin Control Panel..Which will reveal this.

http://hudsonhometeam.com/_media/Images/Stock%20Photos/Buttons/Do%20Not%20Press%20This%20Button%20-235-wide.png

Now it is quiet obvious to me that One of you Purplies discovered this and thought...I wonder what will happen if I actually do press it.

( My Money would be on Lynn as she is a curious soul. )

Well now you know what happens if you do press it.. It's fine though because Kaere pressed it when she was an Administrator too.:D

Joking aside. It is really good to see these forums back up and running :hug:

Hello

Oh I am curious but too I am scared to death of "buttons" on the Admin Panel. This time it was all on the "Hosts" end thank the stars it was NOT me I would be so :redface:.

It is good that thing are back. Been busy helping members settle back in that have not been here for a time.

Lynn

Somnia
19-03-2016, 04:45 AM
I tried to press the button and it no work-y! ;P

(LOL)

Thanks guys for getting the forum back up and running smoothly! ;)

moonincancer
19-03-2016, 12:36 PM
What a relief to be able to access SF again. Thanks Lynn!

Tanemon
19-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Yes, thanks Lynn, and anyone else involved in remedying the situation.

:hug3:

mogenblue
19-03-2016, 07:16 PM
Yes, thanks Lynn, and anyone else involved in remedying the situation.

+1

guthrio
20-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Lynn

...and thanks for sending out the personal message that SF was back up. Felt like being called back home after being too long out in the rain with no roof in sight!

Adrienne
20-03-2016, 02:14 AM
Thanks very much Lynn and those who work their magic behind the scenes !!!

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
23-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Appreciate all you did to get us back.. I justnoticed that the site will not allow me to bring up new posts since my lastvisit ??? Anyone else found this happening?

Shivani Devi
08-06-2016, 11:25 AM
"Server Is Busy - try again later" for the past hour...

Adrienne
08-06-2016, 12:14 PM
That happens now and then, everyone is sooo excited to wake up and join the rest of the world who is already awake and posting on the forum. :smile:

Sorry for the frustrations.

Shivani Devi
08-06-2016, 12:18 PM
That happens now and then, everyone is sooo excited to wake up and join the rest of the world who is already awake and posting on the forum. :smile:

Sorry for the frustrations. It's okay, I am an Aussie and live in a totally different dimension to you guys. :p

Thanks for replying and yeah, I'll be a bit more tolerant of this in future...maybe go and meditate for an hour instead of trying to refresh the page every 5 minutes which only makes it worse. lol

Adrienne
08-06-2016, 12:26 PM
That explains it then, lol ..... Aussie time zone :D

When I get the 'server is busy ' message .... I take it as a sign/ message that I am supposed to be doing something else, instead of spending time on the computer. :smile: And .... it is usually right, lol !

daver
10-08-2016, 06:43 PM
The server seems quicker and more responsive since the last crash. Less lag and pages load quicker, etc. Thanks to whoever fixed it. :smile:

Robinski78
10-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Thanks for all those who have brought the ship back on its rightful course... It's good to be back home...

Robbie....

Tobi
10-08-2016, 09:05 PM
For two days (yesterday and the day before) I couldn't get the forum at all. Other sites worked fine, but I kept getting an error for this one! I got rid of history/cookies, cleaned everything, re-booted and tried again, but the same server error. It wouldn't come on via google search either. Zilch!
I wondered what had happened but it seems everything was okay...I have no idea what that was about.
Did anyone else have any problems getting the site up the last 2 days?

daver
10-08-2016, 10:37 PM
For two days (yesterday and the day before) I couldn't get the forum at all. Other sites worked fine, but I kept getting an error for this one! I got rid of history/cookies, cleaned everything, re-booted and tried again, but the same server error. It wouldn't come on via google search either. Zilch!
I wondered what had happened but it seems everything was okay...I have no idea what that was about.

Looked to me like a problem with the hosting provider, Unified Layer.

wolfgaze
10-08-2016, 10:56 PM

Everyone....

Evan777
10-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Was I the only one trying to press that big red button? Lol.

Good to see the site back up. I was a bit worried that maybe something happened and it would be a long while before it was fixed. So hello again to everyone =P

Lynn
10-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Hello

I am working with the site host to see what I can do to make sure issues like this are behind us. SF is not "Free" to run so that too is an issue. I have been helping with that issue as well. I see the value in SF and I want to keep it up and running.

Lynn
SF Admin

Somnia
11-08-2016, 12:21 AM
Appreciate the Admin/Mod team for getting the site back up and running! :smile:

(I couldn't access the site at all for about 3 days until yesterday)

Shivani Devi
11-08-2016, 11:41 AM
The server seems quicker and more responsive since the last crash. Less lag and pages load quicker, etc. Thanks to whoever fixed it. :smile:
Yes. Thank you Admin for fixing the scripting errors with the host server. :hug3:

It was worth the 3 day downtime wait and the site is running a lot smoother now. Good Job.

Looked to me like a problem with the hosting provider, Unified Layer.

Yep, MySQL.

Emmalevine
13-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks to everyone working hard behind the scenes. This site has always been and continues to be my spiritual lifeline!

Waste of Paint
14-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Oh, good. I thought my phone browser was blocking me from this website. It's done that with a few other sites and it's a bit tricky to fix sometimes. Wasn't that, I guess

Robinski78
14-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Like many members, I have contacts around the world, so I got a few of them to try and access the forum, none of which found it possible...

At that, I established it wasn't me or my equipment, so the best thing that could be done, was to settle down and hang in there...

That worked admirably in the end... I didn't have to do a thing... :biggrin:

Robbie....

peteyzen
17-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Well done all Sf staff, thanks for all you do to keep the site running. It is appreciated

r6r6
26-09-2016, 06:55 PM
My thanks also to Adminstrators for keeping this site going. I've enjoyed in much over the year or two Ive been here. Thx again.:hug2:

r6

Clover
27-09-2016, 10:42 PM
https://s21.postimg.org/4yckgxcef/Thank_you_smiley_face.gif (https://postimg.org/image/u4dinrdoj/)

and

http://i.imgur.com/H04TlTh.gif

mamahawk
30-09-2016, 03:36 PM
I noticed that when you look at user profiles it no longer tells you the last time they logged in?

mamahawk
30-09-2016, 03:41 PM
oh wait... is this an option somewhere?

mamahawk
30-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Thank you Wolfgaze, I suspected as much but wasn't sure.