PDA

View Full Version : Growing Crown

Deepsoul
10-03-2016, 11:55 PM
I'm about to start studying and even reading the unit books makes my crown grow , this is a good sign Id say as though its meant to be ,but can be uncomfortable in that it makes me dizzy and anxious , I am learning ways to counteract it ,grounding out with just not thinking of my studies when I'm not doing it ,and other methods , I know its the expectation that spins me out as well so I'm telling myself that Hey you are going to do ok ,you just have to what you can when you can and keep nurturing yourself ,that is the MOST important thing....:smile:

I don't want to Give Up!

running
11-03-2016, 02:04 AM
I still got a lot of stuff to clear through in my crown. My third eye and some in my throat. It seems like a long process. But some times i reflect on the progress and i have more hope.

For me i use the oneness of the elements. Mainly the air and water. The earth in that it grounds me.

For me it seems the experience of growth is like mixing of various things that are my make up. The parts that are already there feel very elastic. But like a liquid. The parts that arent feel less elastic and have flavors that arent as desireable. The mixing of the parts that arent yet and the parts that are teach the parts that are not to become the same.

Maybe and i dont know became the idea of alchemy. Gold can be stretched and is very maluable. Other metals are not. But when its all gold everything becomes elastic like, very maluable. Stretching to the stars i suppose.

Anyways im just sharing my experience that im going through. Hope your growth in the crown continues and you have lots of fun with the growth. And dont give up!

RedEmbers
11-03-2016, 09:01 AM
You have a great attitude, I am sure that it will serve you well.
I remember having similar feelings when first started back at studying, excitement, anxiety and aprehension.
It was one of the best things I have done in a while! It was a challange but it also proved to be a tremendous strengthening excercise. It also opened up an avenue for me to explore my endless curiosity.
I keep reminding myself of the posatives of experiencing feelings of anxiety... in my communications with others who share these experiences we also posses a great energy, passion and drive. We are able to learn how to harness that posative aspect of that nervous energy!

I was listening to some youtube video's about adults with diagnosed ADHD and they have a wonderful capacity to hyper-focus on things which drive them, this is one of the not often spoken posative aspects of this common condition. I think that a similar thing could be said for anxiety as well :)

Yes, self-nurturing is the key... its all a juggling act... our job is just to pay attention to the balance of each task and everything will fall into place from there.

:biggrin:

RedEmbers
11-03-2016, 09:02 AM
I went to circus school for a while... learning to juggle is a wonderful metaphor and life teacher hehehe...
Clowning around :biggrin:

Deepsoul
11-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Thankyou running ,yes reflecting on how far one has come seems to give me strength, Yes using the Gold to molten the stubborn parts sounds interesting ,you have a lot of great ideas, Thankyou .:hug3:My very first job was as an assistant jeweller we made rings and things from scratch it was an amzing job,first we designed the object in wax and make a mould and put it in one end of the casting machine then after heating the gold, beautiful as liquid in a pot at the other end of the arm, we would release the tension on the wound up arms and the gold would be sent spinning along a track into the mould and voila a ring, then we would file ,and sandpaper and polish and set it, great job I was only 16yrs old ,I got the job because I could open a pair of pliers with one hand ,lol.

Hi Redembers ,Yes I certainly do have an interest in the study and could see how with time ,and commitment, positivity and focus the anxiety will turn into passion,I can feel its early stages already. Ive always given up with lots of stuff ,but I seem to be learning a type of resilience where although at times I do feel overwhelmed and I do a psuedo give up, I just know now there is no alternative but to face this part of myself ,lol,,,, Joy is a wonderful thing and Thankyou for reminding me about it ,I do get serious quite a bit ,but I guess I'm a little scared of not being in control and having been such a free spirit once need to watch that ,strange I know but I really am learning how to be responsible and focused finally , but again Joy in its purest and most natural form is something to be cultivated and enjoyed ,I'm going to give that a little lot more focus for now. Thankyou my friends...:hug3: